Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Dearborn Heights, Michigan
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Dearborn Heights, Michigan Weather: Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
25°F
-3.9°C
Wind Chill: 13°F
Observed at: Detroit/wayne, MI Elevation: 640 ft | 195 m
Last Updated: November 12, 1:53 PM Timezone: GMT -5
 
Sky Conditions: Mostly Cloudy Temperature: 25°F | -3.9°C
Pressure: 30.3 in | 1026 mb Dewpoint: 12°F | -11.1°C
Humidity: 58% Wind: NW 13 mph | NW 20 kph
Feels Like: 13°F | -11°C Visibility: 10.0 mi | 16.1 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.00 mm Lat/Long: 42.34 | -83.27
Sunrise: 7:20 AM on 11/12/2019 Sunset: 5:14 PM on 11/12/2019

7 Day Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 11/12/2019
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Dearborn Heights, Michigan is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
27 |8 °F
-3 |-13 °C
9% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Dearborn Heights, Michigan is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
29 |24 °F
-2 |-4 °C
5% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Dearborn Heights, Michigan is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
35 |25 °F
2 |-4 °C
9% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Dearborn Heights, Michigan is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
37 |17 °F
3 |-8 °C
0% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Dearborn Heights, Michigan is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
33 |24 °F
1 |-4 °C
0% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Dearborn Heights, Michigan is Isolated Wintry Mix
Isolated Wintry Mix
39 |29 °F
4 |-2 °C
10% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Dearborn Heights, Michigan is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
42 |32 °F
6 |0 °C
9% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 11/12/2019
3 PM
3PMweather forecast forDearborn Heights, Michigan is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
27 °F
6% Chance
Precipitation
4 PM
4PMweather forecast forDearborn Heights, Michigan is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
26 °F
6% Chance
Precipitation
5 PM
5PMweather forecast forDearborn Heights, Michigan is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
24 °F
6% Chance
Precipitation
6 PM
6PMweather forecast forDearborn Heights, Michigan is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
21 °F
6% Chance
Precipitation
7 PM
7PMweather forecast forDearborn Heights, Michigan is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
19 °F
6% Chance
Precipitation
8 PM
8PMweather forecast forDearborn Heights, Michigan is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
17 °F
5% Chance
Precipitation
9 PM
9PMweather forecast forDearborn Heights, Michigan is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
15 °F
5% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Dearborn Heights, MI - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 11/12/2019
Today
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 27°F [-3°C]. northwest wind to around 11 mph [18 kph], with wind gusts to near 21 mph [33 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 15°F [-9°C] with a humidity of 67% and a barometric pressure around 30.33 in [1027 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tonight
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 8°F [-13°C]. West northwest wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 12°F [-11°C] with a humidity of 88% and a barometric pressure around 30.42 in [1030 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 6% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 29°F [-2°C]. Southwest wind to around 8 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [28 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 7°F [-14°C] with a humidity of 70% and a barometric pressure around 30.36 in [1028 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 5% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday Night
Scattered Snow Showers Cloudy with Chance of Light Snow Showers with a low around 24°F [-4°C]. South wind to around 7 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 19°F [-7°C] with a humidity of 79% and a barometric pressure around 30.18 in [1022 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 30% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 35°F [2°C]. Southwest wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 23°F [-5°C] with a humidity of 79% and a barometric pressure around 30.18 in [1022 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 25°F [-4°C]. West wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 27°F [-3°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around 30.24 in [1024 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 10% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 37°F [3°C]. West wind to around 9 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 23°F [-5°C] with a humidity of 79% and a barometric pressure around 30.30 in [1026 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 17°F [-8°C]. North wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 24°F [-4°C] with a humidity of 82% and a barometric pressure around 30.50 in [1033 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 33°F [1°C]. Northeast wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 15°F [-9°C] with a humidity of 78% and a barometric pressure around 30.50 in [1033 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 24°F [-4°C]. East wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 23°F [-5°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around 30.33 in [1027 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 5% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday
Isolated Wintry Mix Mostly Cloudy with Slight Chance of Wintry Mix with a high near 39°F [4°C]. South wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 21°F [-6°C] with a humidity of 78% and a barometric pressure around 30.18 in [1022 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 10% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.05 mm].
Sunday Night
Isolated Snow Showers Mostly Cloudy with Slight Chance of Snow Showers with a low around 29°F [-2°C]. South southwest wind to around 5 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 30°F [-1°C] with a humidity of 88% and a barometric pressure around 30.06 in [1018 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 12% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.01 mm].
Monday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 42°F [6°C]. South southwest wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 29°F [-2°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 30.00 in [1016 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday Night
Isolated Wintry Mix Mostly Cloudy with Slight Chance of Light Wintry Mix with a low around 32°F [0°C]. South southwest wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 32°F [0°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 19% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].



Forecasts for: QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Dearborn Heights, MI
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.05 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.01 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Dearborn Heights, MI
Today: NW @ 33 kph | 21 mph
Tonight: WNW @ 15 kph | 9 mph
Wednesday: SW @ 28 kph | 17 mph
Wednesday Night: S @ 22 kph | 14 mph
Thursday: SW @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Thursday Night: W @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Friday: W @ 26 kph | 16 mph
Friday Night: N @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Saturday: NE @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Saturday Night: E @ 15 kph | 9 mph
Sunday: S @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Sunday Night: SSW @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Monday: SSW @ 15 kph | 9 mph
Monday Night: SSW @ 11 kph | 7 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Dearborn Heights, MI
Today: 88 %
Tonight: 96 %
Wednesday: 96 %
Wednesday Night: 88 %
Thursday: 88 %
Thursday Night: 88 %
Friday: 88 %
Friday Night: 85 %
Saturday: 85 %
Saturday Night: 85 %
Sunday: 85 %
Sunday Night: 89 %
Monday: 89 %
Monday Night: 85 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Dearborn Heights, MI
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Dearborn Heights, MI
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Jesus Quotes

Copyright © 2019 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather