Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Portage, Indiana
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Portage, Indiana Weather: Clear
Clear
75°F
23.9°C
Heat Index: 75°F
Observed at: Valparaiso, IN Elevation: 758 ft | 231 m
Last Updated: September 21, 7:56 PM Timezone: GMT -5
 
Sky Conditions: Clear Temperature: 75°F | 23.9°C
Pressure: 30.03 in | 1017 mb Dewpoint: 68°F | 20°C
Humidity: 79% Wind: S 5 mph | S 7 kph
Feels Like: 75°F | 24°C Visibility: 10.0 mi | 16.1 km
Today's QPF: 0.36 in | 9.15 mm Lat/Long: 41.58 | -87.18
Sunrise: 6:34 AM on 9/21/2019 Sunset: 6:47 PM on 9/21/2019

7 Day Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 PM 9/21/2019
Tonight
Today's Weather Forecast For Portage, Indiana is Periods of Showers
Periods of Showers
 67 °F
 19 °C
66% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Portage, Indiana is Scattered Thunderstorms
Scattered Thunderstorms
78 |58 °F
26 |14 °C
82% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Portage, Indiana is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
72 |55 °F
22 |13 °C
9% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Portage, Indiana is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
75 |60 °F
24 |16 °C
2% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Portage, Indiana is Scattered Storms
Scattered Storms
76 |57 °F
24 |14 °C
28% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Portage, Indiana is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
71 |57 °F
22 |14 °C
9% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Portage, Indiana is Isolated Storms
Isolated Storms
78 |64 °F
26 |18 °C
16% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 PM 9/21/2019
9 PM
9PMweather forecast forPortage, Indiana is Scattered Storms
Scattered Storms
72 °F
44% Chance
Precipitation
10 PM
10PMweather forecast forPortage, Indiana is Isolated Storms
Isolated Storms
72 °F
44% Chance
Precipitation
11 PM
11PMweather forecast forPortage, Indiana is Isolated Storms
Isolated Storms
71 °F
44% Chance
Precipitation
12 AM
12AMweather forecast forPortage, Indiana is Scattered Storms
Scattered Storms
71 °F
44% Chance
Precipitation
1 AM
1AMweather forecast forPortage, Indiana is Scattered Storms
Scattered Storms
71 °F
44% Chance
Precipitation
2 AM
2AMweather forecast forPortage, Indiana is Periods of Showers
Periods of Showers
70 °F
66% Chance
Precipitation
3 AM
3AMweather forecast forPortage, Indiana is Periods of Showers
Periods of Showers
69 °F
66% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Portage, IN - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius )
Valid: 7:00 PM 9/21/2019
Tonight
Periods of Showers Cloudy with Periods of Showers with a low around 67°F [19°C]. South southwest wind to around 13 mph [21 kph], with wind gusts to near 24 mph [39 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 69°F [21°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 30.00 in [1016 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 66% with a qpf of 0.36 in [9.15 mm].
Sunday
Scattered Thunderstorms Cloudy with Chance of Thunderstorms with a high near 78°F [26°C]. South southwest wind to around 16 mph [25 kph], with wind gusts to near 24 mph [39 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 64°F [18°C] with a humidity of 79% and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. The UVI forecast is 3. Chance of precipitation is 82% with a qpf of 0.59 in [14.9 mm].
Sunday Night
Periods of Showers Mostly Cloudy with Periods of Showers with a low around 58°F [14°C]. South southwest wind to around 11 mph [18 kph], with wind gusts to near 23 mph [37 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 67°F [19°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around 29.83 in [1010 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 91% with a qpf of 0.84 in [21.42 mm].
Monday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 72°F [22°C]. West northwest wind to around 11 mph [18 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [28 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 57°F [14°C] with a humidity of 68% and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. The UVI forecast is 6. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.09 mm].
Monday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 55°F [13°C]. West northwest wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 55°F [13°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around 30.00 in [1016 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 4% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 75°F [24°C]. West wind to around 5 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 54°F [12°C] with a humidity of 68% and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. The UVI forecast is 6. Chance of precipitation is 2% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 60°F [16°C]. Southwest wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [28 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 58°F [14°C] with a humidity of 78% and a barometric pressure around 29.74 in [1007 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 10% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.15 mm].
Wednesday
Scattered Storms Partly Cloudy with Scattered Storms with a high near 76°F [24°C]. South wind to around 12 mph [20 kph], with wind gusts to near 24 mph [39 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 56°F [13°C] with a humidity of 72% and a barometric pressure around 29.68 in [1005 mb]. The UVI forecast is 5. Chance of precipitation is 28% with a qpf of 0.03 in [0.76 mm].
Wednesday Night
Scattered Storms Partly Cloudy with Scattered Storms with a low around 57°F [14°C]. Southwest wind to around 8 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [30 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 64°F [18°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around 29.80 in [1009 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 44% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 71°F [22°C]. North northwest wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 55°F [13°C] with a humidity of 68% and a barometric pressure around 29.91 in [1013 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 57°F [14°C]. East wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 19 mph [30 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 53°F [12°C] with a humidity of 74% and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 10% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.06 mm].
Friday
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a high near 78°F [26°C]. South southeast wind to around 11 mph [18 kph], with wind gusts to near 28 mph [44 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 54°F [12°C] with a humidity of 68% and a barometric pressure around 29.85 in [1011 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 16% with a qpf of 0.06 in [1.48 mm].
Friday Night
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a low around 64°F [18°C]. South wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 22 mph [35 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 65°F [18°C] with a humidity of 78% and a barometric pressure around 29.85 in [1011 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 22% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.57 mm].
Saturday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 79°F [26°C]. South wind to around 7 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 64°F [18°C] with a humidity of 79% and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.19 in [4.84 mm].



Forecasts for: QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Portage, IN
Tonight: 9.15 mm | 0.36 in
Sunday: 14.9 mm | 0.59 in
Sunday Night: 21.42 mm | 0.84 in
Monday: 0.09 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.15 mm | 0.01 in
Wednesday: 0.76 mm | 0.03 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.06 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 1.48 mm | 0.06 in
Friday Night: 0.57 mm | 0.02 in
Saturday: 4.84 mm | 0.19 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Portage, IN
Tonight: SSW @ 39 kph | 24 mph
Sunday: SSW @ 39 kph | 24 mph
Sunday Night: SSW @ 37 kph | 23 mph
Monday: WNW @ 28 kph | 17 mph
Monday Night: WNW @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Tuesday: W @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Tuesday Night: SW @ 28 kph | 18 mph
Wednesday: S @ 39 kph | 24 mph
Wednesday Night: SW @ 30 kph | 18 mph
Thursday: NNW @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Thursday Night: E @ 30 kph | 19 mph
Friday: SSE @ 44 kph | 28 mph
Friday Night: S @ 35 kph | 22 mph
Saturday: S @ 24 kph | 15 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Portage, IN
Tonight: 93 %
Sunday: 93 %
Sunday Night: 96 %
Monday: 96 %
Monday Night: 93 %
Tuesday: 93 %
Tuesday Night: 87 %
Wednesday: 87 %
Wednesday Night: 93 %
Thursday: 93 %
Thursday Night: 84 %
Friday: 84 %
Friday Night: 95 %
Saturday: 100 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Portage, IN
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Portage, IN
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes

Copyright © 2019 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather