Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Petroleum, Indiana
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Petroleum, Indiana Weather: Cloudy with Light Snow
Cloudy with Light Snow
30°F
-1°C
Wind Chill: 30°F
Observed at: Portland, IN Elevation: 925 ft | 282 m
Last Updated: December 16, 1:55 AM Timezone: GMT -5
 
Sky Conditions: Cloudy with Light Snow Temperature: 30°F | -1°C
Pressure: 30.09 in | 1019 mb Dewpoint: 28°F | -2°C
Humidity: 93% Wind: N 0 mph | N 0 kph
Feels Like: 30°F | -1°C Visibility: 2.5 mi | 4.0 km
Today's QPF: 0.01 in | 0.13 mm Lat/Long: 40.61 | -85.15
Sunrise: 7:56 AM on 12/16/2019 Sunset: 5:14 PM on 12/16/2019

7 Day Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 12/16/2019
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Petroleum, Indiana is Scattered Snow Showers
Scattered Snow Showers
34 |24 °F
1 |-4 °C
44% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Petroleum, Indiana is Isolated Snow Showers
Isolated Snow Showers
33 |19 °F
1 |-7 °C
19% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Petroleum, Indiana is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
27 |16 °F
-3 |-9 °C
1% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Petroleum, Indiana is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
35 |26 °F
2 |-3 °C
1% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Petroleum, Indiana is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
39 |30 °F
4 |-1 °C
9% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Petroleum, Indiana is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
39 |27 °F
4 |-3 °C
9% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Petroleum, Indiana is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
39 |32 °F
4 |0 °C
9% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 12/16/2019
2 AM
2AMweather forecast forPetroleum, Indiana is Light Snow
Light Snow
28 °F
88% Chance
Precipitation
3 AM
3AMweather forecast forPetroleum, Indiana is Snow
Snow
28 °F
64% Chance
Precipitation
4 AM
4AMweather forecast forPetroleum, Indiana is Scattered Snow Showers
Scattered Snow Showers
28 °F
44% Chance
Precipitation
5 AM
5AMweather forecast forPetroleum, Indiana is Isolated Freezing Rain
Isolated Freezing Rain
28 °F
24% Chance
Precipitation
6 AM
6AMweather forecast forPetroleum, Indiana is Isolated Snow Showers
Isolated Snow Showers
28 °F
24% Chance
Precipitation
7 AM
7AMweather forecast forPetroleum, Indiana is Cloudy
Cloudy
27 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
8 AM
8AMweather forecast forPetroleum, Indiana is Cloudy
Cloudy
28 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Petroleum, IN - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 12/16/2019
Today
Scattered Snow Showers Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Snow Showers with a high near 34°F [1°C]. Northeast wind to around 10 mph [16 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 25°F [-4°C] with a humidity of 88% and a barometric pressure around 30.12 in [1020 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 44% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.13 mm].
Tonight
Light Snow Mostly Cloudy with Light Snow with a low around 24°F [-4°C]. Northeast wind to around 10 mph [16 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 27°F [-3°C] with a humidity of 89% and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 54% with a qpf of 0.06 in [1.52 mm].
Tuesday
Isolated Snow Showers Partly Cloudy with Chance of Light Snow with a high near 33°F [1°C]. North northwest wind to around 9 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 25°F [-4°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around 30.03 in [1017 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 19% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.04 mm].
Tuesday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 19°F [-7°C]. West wind to around 9 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [28 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 19°F [-7°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around 30.06 in [1018 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 6% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 27°F [-3°C]. West wind to around 9 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [28 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 15°F [-9°C] with a humidity of 70% and a barometric pressure around 30.24 in [1024 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 1% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 16°F [-9°C]. West wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 13°F [-11°C] with a humidity of 75% and a barometric pressure around 30.42 in [1030 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 1% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 35°F [2°C]. South southwest wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [30 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 11°F [-12°C] with a humidity of 72% and a barometric pressure around 30.42 in [1030 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 1% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 26°F [-3°C]. South southwest wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 21°F [-6°C] with a humidity of 79% and a barometric pressure around 30.33 in [1027 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 39°F [4°C]. South southwest wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 24°F [-4°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around 30.24 in [1024 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 30°F [-1°C]. South wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 31°F [-1°C] with a humidity of 92% and a barometric pressure around 30.15 in [1021 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 39°F [4°C]. South wind to around 5 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 30°F [-1°C] with a humidity of 90% and a barometric pressure around 30.12 in [1020 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 27°F [-3°C]. West wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 32°F [0°C] with a humidity of 91% and a barometric pressure around 30.09 in [1019 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 39°F [4°C]. West wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 27°F [-3°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around 30.15 in [1021 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 32°F [0°C]. West southwest wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [20 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 32°F [0°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around 30.27 in [1025 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 10% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].



Forecasts for: QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Petroleum, IN
Today: 0.13 mm | 0.01 in
Tonight: 1.52 mm | 0.06 in
Tuesday: 0.04 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Petroleum, IN
Today: NE @ 22 kph | 14 mph
Tonight: NE @ 26 kph | 16 mph
Tuesday: NNW @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Tuesday Night: W @ 26 kph | 16 mph
Wednesday: W @ 28 kph | 17 mph
Wednesday Night: W @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Thursday: SSW @ 30 kph | 18 mph
Thursday Night: SSW @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Friday: SSW @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Friday Night: S @ 22 kph | 14 mph
Saturday: S @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Saturday Night: W @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Sunday: W @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Sunday Night: WSW @ 20 kph | 13 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Petroleum, IN
Today: 96 %
Tonight: 92 %
Tuesday: 92 %
Tuesday Night: 84 %
Wednesday: 84 %
Wednesday Night: 80 %
Thursday: 80 %
Thursday Night: 88 %
Friday: 88 %
Friday Night: 96 %
Saturday: 96 %
Saturday Night: 96 %
Sunday: 96 %
Sunday Night: 88 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Petroleum, IN
Today: 0.15 cm | 0.06 in
Tonight: 1.77 cm | 0.7 in
Tuesday: 0.08 cm | 0.03 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Petroleum, IN
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Jesus Quotes

Copyright © 2019 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather