Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Orleans, Indiana
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Orleans, Indiana Weather: Cloudy
Cloudy
34°F
1°C
Wind Chill: 27°F
Observed at: French Lick, IN Elevation: 791 ft | 241 m
Last Updated: December 16, 3:35 AM Timezone: GMT -5
 
Sky Conditions: Cloudy Temperature: 34°F | 1°C
Pressure: 30.03 in | 1017 mb Dewpoint: 34°F | 1°C
Humidity: 100% Wind: ENE 8 mph | ENE 13 kph
Feels Like: 27°F | -3°C Visibility: 5.0 mi | 8.0 km
Today's QPF: 0.15 in | 3.85 mm Lat/Long: 38.66 | -86.45
Sunrise: 7:57 AM on 12/16/2019 Sunset: 5:26 PM on 12/16/2019

7 Day Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 12/16/2019
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Orleans, Indiana is Showers
Showers
37 |31 °F
3 |-1 °C
100% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Orleans, Indiana is Isolated Wintry Mix
Isolated Wintry Mix
37 |20 °F
3 |-7 °C
24% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Orleans, Indiana is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
32 |20 °F
0 |-7 °C
0% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Orleans, Indiana is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
43 |29 °F
6 |-2 °C
0% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Orleans, Indiana is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
46 |32 °F
8 |0 °C
5% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Orleans, Indiana is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
45 |29 °F
7 |-2 °C
10% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Orleans, Indiana is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
47 |36 °F
8 |2 °C
8% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 12/16/2019
5 AM
5AMweather forecast forOrleans, Indiana is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
33 °F
44% Chance
Precipitation
6 AM
6AMweather forecast forOrleans, Indiana is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
33 °F
44% Chance
Precipitation
7 AM
7AMweather forecast forOrleans, Indiana is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
34 °F
44% Chance
Precipitation
8 AM
8AMweather forecast forOrleans, Indiana is Rain
Rain
33 °F
64% Chance
Precipitation
9 AM
9AMweather forecast forOrleans, Indiana is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
33 °F
44% Chance
Precipitation
10 AM
10AMweather forecast forOrleans, Indiana is Showers
Showers
34 °F
64% Chance
Precipitation
11 AM
11AMweather forecast forOrleans, Indiana is Showers
Showers
35 °F
64% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Orleans, IN - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 12/16/2019
Today
Showers Cloudy with Light Showers with a high near 37°F [3°C]. Northeast wind to around 9 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 24 mph [39 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 33°F [1°C] with a humidity of 94% and a barometric pressure around 30.00 in [1016 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 100% with a qpf of 0.15 in [3.85 mm].
Tonight
Wintry Mix Cloudy with Light Wintry Mix with a low around 31°F [-1°C]. "NNE" wind to around 12 mph [19 kph], with wind gusts to near 22 mph [35 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 34°F [1°C] with a humidity of 93% and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 100% with a qpf of 0.19 in [4.87 mm].
Tuesday
Isolated Wintry Mix Partly Cloudy with Chance of Light Wintry Mix with a high near 37°F [3°C]. North northwest wind to around 9 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 28°F [-2°C] with a humidity of 76% and a barometric pressure around 30.09 in [1019 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 24% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.21 mm].
Tuesday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 20°F [-7°C]. West wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 24°F [-4°C] with a humidity of 89% and a barometric pressure around 30.18 in [1022 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 32°F [0°C]. West wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 19°F [-7°C] with a humidity of 71% and a barometric pressure around 30.30 in [1026 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 20°F [-7°C]. northwest wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 15°F [-9°C] with a humidity of 79% and a barometric pressure around 30.45 in [1031 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 43°F [6°C]. South wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 17°F [-8°C] with a humidity of 70% and a barometric pressure around 30.42 in [1030 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 29°F [-2°C]. South wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 27°F [-3°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 30.36 in [1028 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 46°F [8°C]. South wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 27°F [-3°C] with a humidity of 77% and a barometric pressure around 30.30 in [1026 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 5% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 32°F [0°C]. South wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 34°F [1°C] with a humidity of 90% and a barometric pressure around 30.24 in [1024 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 10% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 45°F [7°C]. South wind to around 3 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 33°F [1°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around 30.21 in [1023 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 10% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 29°F [-2°C]. West wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 36°F [2°C] with a humidity of 98% and a barometric pressure around 30.18 in [1022 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 10% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 47°F [8°C]. South southwest wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 31°F [-1°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around 30.18 in [1022 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 8% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 36°F [2°C]. South southwest wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 37°F [3°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around 30.27 in [1025 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 10% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].



Forecasts for: QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Orleans, IN
Today: 3.85 mm | 0.15 in
Tonight: 4.87 mm | 0.19 in
Tuesday: 0.21 mm | 0.01 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Orleans, IN
Today: NE @ 39 kph | 24 mph
Tonight: NNE @ 35 kph | 22 mph
Tuesday: NNW @ 26 kph | 16 mph
Tuesday Night: W @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Wednesday: W @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Wednesday Night: NW @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Thursday: S @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Thursday Night: S @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Friday: S @ 15 kph | 9 mph
Friday Night: S @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Saturday: S @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Saturday Night: W @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Sunday: SSW @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Sunday Night: SSW @ 13 kph | 8 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Orleans, IN
Today: 100 %
Tonight: 96 %
Tuesday: 96 %
Tuesday Night: 92 %
Wednesday: 92 %
Wednesday Night: 88 %
Thursday: 88 %
Thursday Night: 88 %
Friday: 88 %
Friday Night: 96 %
Saturday: 96 %
Saturday Night: 100 %
Sunday: 100 %
Sunday Night: 89 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Orleans, IN
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Orleans, IN
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Jesus Quotes

Copyright © 2019 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather