Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Monroe, Ohio
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Monroe, Ohio Weather: Cloudy
Cloudy
36°F
2°C
Wind Chill: 30°F
Observed at: Van Wert County, OH Elevation: 784 ft | 239 m
Last Updated: January 23, 11:55 PM Timezone: GMT -5
 
Sky Conditions: Cloudy Temperature: 36°F | 2°C
Pressure: 30.06 in | 1018 mb Dewpoint: 30°F | -1°C
Humidity: 81% Wind: E 8 mph | E 13 kph
Feels Like: 30°F | -1°C Visibility: 10.0 mi | 16.1 km
Today's QPF: 0.34 in | 8.68 mm Lat/Long: 40.75 | -84.94
Sunrise: 7:56 AM on 1/23/2020 Sunset: 5:44 PM on 1/23/2020

7 Day Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 1/24/2020
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Monroe, Ohio is Rain
Rain
40 |33 °F
4 |1 °C
100% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Monroe, Ohio is Scattered Wintry Mix
Scattered Wintry Mix
36 |32 °F
2 |0 °C
54% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Monroe, Ohio is Cloudy
Cloudy
36 |29 °F
2 |-2 °C
9% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Monroe, Ohio is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
38 |30 °F
3 |-1 °C
2% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Monroe, Ohio is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
39 |30 °F
4 |-1 °C
4% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Monroe, Ohio is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
40 |31 °F
4 |-1 °C
9% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Monroe, Ohio is Scattered Wintry Mix
Scattered Wintry Mix
40 |30 °F
4 |-1 °C
15% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 1/24/2020
1 AM
1AMweather forecast forMonroe, Ohio is Light Rain
Light Rain
36 °F
90% Chance
Precipitation
2 AM
2AMweather forecast forMonroe, Ohio is Light Rain
Light Rain
36 °F
90% Chance
Precipitation
3 AM
3AMweather forecast forMonroe, Ohio is Light Rain
Light Rain
37 °F
90% Chance
Precipitation
4 AM
4AMweather forecast forMonroe, Ohio is Light Rain
Light Rain
37 °F
90% Chance
Precipitation
5 AM
5AMweather forecast forMonroe, Ohio is Light Rain
Light Rain
37 °F
90% Chance
Precipitation
6 AM
6AMweather forecast forMonroe, Ohio is Light Rain
Light Rain
37 °F
90% Chance
Precipitation
7 AM
7AMweather forecast forMonroe, Ohio is Rain
Rain
37 °F
90% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Monroe, OH - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 1/24/2020
Today
Rain Cloudy with Rain with a high near 40°F [4°C]. East southeast wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 34°F [1°C] with a humidity of 94% and a barometric pressure around 29.85 in [1011 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 100% with a qpf of 0.34 in [8.68 mm].
Tonight
Wintry Mix Mostly Cloudy with Light Wintry Mix Likely with a low around 33°F [1°C]. South wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 37°F [3°C] with a humidity of 97% and a barometric pressure around 29.80 in [1009 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 64% with a qpf of 0.04 in [1.05 mm].
Saturday
Scattered Wintry Mix Cloudy with Chance of Light Wintry Mix with a high near 36°F [2°C]. Southwest wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 33°F [1°C] with a humidity of 94% and a barometric pressure around 29.83 in [1010 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 54% with a qpf of 0.1 in [2.62 mm].
Saturday Night
Scattered Wintry Mix Cloudy with Chance of Light Wintry Mix with a low around 32°F [0°C]. West wind to around 10 mph [16 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 34°F [1°C] with a humidity of 97% and a barometric pressure around 29.91 in [1013 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 43% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.42 mm].
Sunday
Cloudy Cloudy with a high near 36°F [2°C]. West wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 31°F [-1°C] with a humidity of 91% and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 29°F [-2°C]. West wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 32°F [0°C] with a humidity of 94% and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 4% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 38°F [3°C]. West wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 5 mph [8 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 29°F [-2°C] with a humidity of 89% and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 2% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 30°F [-1°C]. West wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 3 mph [5 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 32°F [0°C] with a humidity of 97% and a barometric pressure around 30.03 in [1017 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 2% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 39°F [4°C]. Southwest wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 3 mph [5 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 30°F [-1°C] with a humidity of 89% and a barometric pressure around 30.06 in [1018 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 4% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 30°F [-1°C]. South wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 3 mph [5 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 32°F [0°C] with a humidity of 93% and a barometric pressure around 30.09 in [1019 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 7% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 40°F [4°C]. North northwest wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 5 mph [8 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 30°F [-1°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around 30.15 in [1021 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday Night
Scattered Wintry Mix Mostly Cloudy with Chance of Light Wintry Mix with a low around 31°F [-1°C]. East northeast wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 5 mph [8 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 33°F [1°C] with a humidity of 89% and a barometric pressure around 30.24 in [1024 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 15% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.02 mm].
Thursday
Scattered Wintry Mix Mostly Cloudy with Chance of Light Wintry Mix with a high near 40°F [4°C]. West northwest wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 3 mph [5 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 29°F [-2°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 30.33 in [1027 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 15% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday Night
Isolated Wintry Mix Partly Cloudy with Slight Chance of Light Wintry Mix with a low around 30°F [-1°C]. "NNE" wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 4 mph [7 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 32°F [0°C] with a humidity of 82% and a barometric pressure around 30.36 in [1028 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 19% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].



Forecasts for: QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Monroe, OH
Today: 8.68 mm | 0.34 in
Tonight: 1.05 mm | 0.04 in
Saturday: 2.62 mm | 0.1 in
Saturday Night: 0.42 mm | 0.02 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.02 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Monroe, OH
Today: ESE @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Tonight: S @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Saturday: SW @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Saturday Night: W @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Sunday: W @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Sunday Night: W @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Monday: W @ 8 kph | 5 mph
Monday Night: W @ 5 kph | 3 mph
Tuesday: SW @ 5 kph | 3 mph
Tuesday Night: S @ 5 kph | 3 mph
Wednesday: NNW @ 8 kph | 5 mph
Wednesday Night: ENE @ 8 kph | 5 mph
Thursday: WNW @ 5 kph | 3 mph
Thursday Night: NNE @ 7 kph | 4 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Monroe, OH
Today: 97 %
Tonight: 100 %
Saturday: 96 %
Saturday Night: 100 %
Sunday: 96 %
Sunday Night: 100 %
Monday: 100 %
Monday Night: 100 %
Tuesday: 100 %
Tuesday Night: 100 %
Wednesday: 100 %
Wednesday Night: 93 %
Thursday: 92 %
Thursday Night: 89 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Monroe, OH
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.25 cm | 0.1 in
Saturday: 0.88 cm | 0.35 in
Saturday Night: 0.3 cm | 0.12 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Monroe, OH
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Jesus Quotes

Copyright © 2020 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather