Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Millersburg, Indiana
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Millersburg, Indiana Weather: Sunny
Sunny
80°F
26.7°C
Heat Index: 83°F
Observed at: Goshen, IN Elevation: 827 ft | 252 m
Last Updated: August 10, 10:53 AM Timezone: GMT -4
 
Sky Conditions: Sunny Temperature: 80°F | 26.7°C
Pressure: 29.97 in | 1015 mb Dewpoint: 71°F | 21.7°C
Humidity: 74% Wind: SW 12 mph | SW 19 kph
Feels Like: 83°F | 28.3°C Visibility: 10.0 mi | 16.1 km
Today's QPF: 0.08 in | 1.94 mm Lat/Long: 41.53 | -85.69
Sunrise: 6:47 AM on 8/10/2020 Sunset: 8:49 PM on 8/10/2020

7 Day Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 8/10/2020
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Millersburg, Indiana is Scattered Storms
Scattered Storms
88 |68 °F
31 |20 °C
50% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Millersburg, Indiana is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
83 |61 °F
28 |16 °C
19% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Millersburg, Indiana is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
83 |62 °F
28 |17 °C
9% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Millersburg, Indiana is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
84 |66 °F
29 |19 °C
7% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Millersburg, Indiana is Scattered Storms
Scattered Storms
84 |67 °F
29 |19 °C
15% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Millersburg, Indiana is Scattered Storms
Scattered Storms
82 |66 °F
28 |19 °C
40% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Millersburg, Indiana is Scattered Storms
Scattered Storms
83 |66 °F
28 |19 °C
30% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 8/10/2020
12 PM
12PMweather forecast forMillersburg, Indiana is Isolated Storms
Isolated Storms
81 °F
15% Chance
Precipitation
1 PM
1PMweather forecast forMillersburg, Indiana is Isolated Storms
Isolated Storms
83 °F
15% Chance
Precipitation
2 PM
2PMweather forecast forMillersburg, Indiana is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
85 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
3 PM
3PMweather forecast forMillersburg, Indiana is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
87 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
4 PM
4PMweather forecast forMillersburg, Indiana is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
88 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
5 PM
5PMweather forecast forMillersburg, Indiana is Isolated Storms
Isolated Storms
88 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation
6 PM
6PMweather forecast forMillersburg, Indiana is Scattered Storms
Scattered Storms
85 °F
40% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Millersburg, IN - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 8/10/2020
Today
Scattered Storms Partly Cloudy with Scattered Storms with a high near 88°F [31°C]. South wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [28 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 69°F [22°C] with a humidity of 96% and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. The UVI forecast is 8. Chance of precipitation is 50% with a qpf of 0.08 in [1.94 mm].
Tonight
Showers Mostly Cloudy with Showers Likely with a low around 68°F [20°C]. South southwest wind to around 9 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [23 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [22°C] with a humidity of 72% and a barometric pressure around 29.86 in [1011 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 60% with a qpf of 0.22 in [5.5 mm].
Tuesday
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 83°F [28°C]. West northwest wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [16 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 68°F [21°C] with a humidity of 100% and a barometric pressure around 29.93 in [1014 mb]. The UVI forecast is 8. Chance of precipitation is 19% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 61°F [16°C]. North northwest wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 62°F [17°C] with a humidity of 55% and a barometric pressure around 30.00 in [1016 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 83°F [28°C]. Northeast wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 59°F [17°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around 30.07 in [1018 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 62°F [17°C]. East wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [14 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 64°F [18°C] with a humidity of 58% and a barometric pressure around 30.08 in [1019 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 7% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 84°F [29°C]. East wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 58°F [17°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around 30.11 in [1020 mb]. The UVI forecast is 8. Chance of precipitation is 7% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 66°F [19°C]. East wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 64°F [18°C] with a humidity of 59% and a barometric pressure around 30.06 in [1018 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 7% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday
Scattered Storms Partly Cloudy with Scattered Storms with a high near 84°F [29°C]. East wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 63°F [20°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around 30.01 in [1016 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 15% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday Night
Scattered Storms Partly Cloudy with Scattered Storms with a low around 67°F [19°C]. East wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 67°F [20°C] with a humidity of 69% and a barometric pressure around 29.95 in [1014 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 30% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday
Scattered Storms Partly Cloudy with Scattered Storms with a high near 82°F [28°C]. East southeast wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 67°F [20°C] with a humidity of 97% and a barometric pressure around 29.92 in [1013 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.35 mm].
Saturday Night
Scattered Storms Partly Cloudy with Scattered Storms with a low around 66°F [19°C]. northwest wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 68°F [21°C] with a humidity of 70% and a barometric pressure around 29.91 in [1013 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.56 mm].
Sunday
Scattered Storms Partly Cloudy with Scattered Storms with a high near 83°F [28°C]. West southwest wind to around 5 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [23 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 68°F [20°C] with a humidity of 100% and a barometric pressure around 29.95 in [1014 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 30% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.12 mm].
Sunday Night
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a low around 66°F [19°C]. West wind to around 8 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 66°F [20°C] with a humidity of 70% and a barometric pressure around 29.96 in [1015 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 30% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.11 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Millersburg, IN
Today: 1.94 mm | 0.08 in
Tonight: 5.5 mm | 0.22 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.35 mm | 0.01 in
Saturday Night: 0.56 mm | 0.02 in
Sunday: 0.12 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.11 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Millersburg, IN
Today: S @ 28 kph | 17 mph
Tonight: SSW @ 23 kph | 14 mph
Tuesday: WNW @ 16 kph | 10 mph
Tuesday Night: NNW @ 22 kph | 14 mph
Wednesday: NE @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Wednesday Night: E @ 14 kph | 9 mph
Thursday: E @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Thursday Night: E @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Friday: E @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Friday Night: E @ 17 kph | 11 mph
Saturday: ESE @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Saturday Night: NW @ 15 kph | 9 mph
Sunday: WSW @ 23 kph | 14 mph
Sunday Night: W @ 21 kph | 13 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Millersburg, IN
Today: 96 %
Tonight: 100 %
Tuesday: 100 %
Tuesday Night: 87 %
Wednesday: 87 %
Wednesday Night: 79 %
Thursday: 81 %
Thursday Night: 83 %
Friday: 87 %
Friday Night: 97 %
Saturday: 97 %
Saturday Night: 100 %
Sunday: 100 %
Sunday Night: 90 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Millersburg, IN
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Millersburg, IN
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2020 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather