Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Medora, Indiana
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Medora, Indiana Weather: Clear
Clear
49°F
9.4°C
Wind Chill: 45°F
Observed at: Bloomington, IN Elevation: 843 ft | 257 m
Last Updated: December 5, 11:53 PM Timezone: GMT -5
 
Sky Conditions: Clear Temperature: 49°F | 9.4°C
Pressure: 30 in | 1016 mb Dewpoint: 31°F | -0.6°C
Humidity: 50% Wind: SSW 10 mph | SSW 17 kph
Feels Like: 45°F | 7°C Visibility: 10.0 mi | 16.1 km
Today's QPF: 0.03 in | 0.68 mm Lat/Long: 38.83 | -86.17
Sunrise: 7:50 AM on 12/5/2019 Sunset: 5:23 PM on 12/5/2019

7 Day Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 12/6/2019
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Medora, Indiana is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
49 |28 °F
9 |-2 °C
38% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Medora, Indiana is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
47 |35 °F
8 |2 °C
0% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Medora, Indiana is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
53 |47 °F
12 |8 °C
25% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Medora, Indiana is Rain
Rain
56 |32 °F
13 |0 °C
74% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Medora, Indiana is Isolated Wintry Mix
Isolated Wintry Mix
38 |19 °F
3 |-7 °C
24% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Medora, Indiana is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
30 |20 °F
-1 |-7 °C
6% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Medora, Indiana is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
35 |29 °F
2 |-2 °C
9% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 12/6/2019
1 AM
1AMweather forecast forMedora, Indiana is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
43 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
2 AM
2AMweather forecast forMedora, Indiana is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
43 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
3 AM
3AMweather forecast forMedora, Indiana is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
44 °F
19% Chance
Precipitation
4 AM
4AMweather forecast forMedora, Indiana is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
44 °F
19% Chance
Precipitation
5 AM
5AMweather forecast forMedora, Indiana is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
45 °F
22% Chance
Precipitation
6 AM
6AMweather forecast forMedora, Indiana is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
45 °F
22% Chance
Precipitation
7 AM
7AMweather forecast forMedora, Indiana is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
44 °F
22% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Medora, IN - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 12/6/2019
Today
Scattered Showers Cloudy with Chance of Light Rain with a high near 49°F [9°C]. Southwest wind to around 8 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 39°F [4°C] with a humidity of 82% and a barometric pressure around 30.15 in [1021 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 38% with a qpf of 0.03 in [0.68 mm].
Tonight
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 28°F [-2°C]. "NNE" wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 35°F [2°C] with a humidity of 91% and a barometric pressure around 30.36 in [1028 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 47°F [8°C]. East northeast wind to around 1 mph [2 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 27°F [-3°C] with a humidity of 75% and a barometric pressure around 30.39 in [1029 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 35°F [2°C]. Southeast wind to around 1 mph [1 kph], with wind gusts to near 19 mph [31 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 33°F [1°C] with a humidity of 94% and a barometric pressure around 30.27 in [1025 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 5% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday
Scattered Showers Cloudy with Chance of Light Rain with a high near 53°F [12°C]. South wind to around 5 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 19 mph [31 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 37°F [3°C] with a humidity of 89% and a barometric pressure around 30.09 in [1019 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 25% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday Night
Rain Cloudy with Light Rain Likely with a low around 47°F [8°C]. South wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [28 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 47°F [8°C] with a humidity of 93% and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 74% with a qpf of 0.13 in [3.36 mm].
Monday
Rain Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Likely with a high near 56°F [13°C]. Southwest wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 49°F [9°C] with a humidity of 88% and a barometric pressure around 29.65 in [1004 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 74% with a qpf of 0.31 in [7.87 mm].
Monday Night
Scattered Showers Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 32°F [0°C]. South southwest wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 50°F [10°C] with a humidity of 92% and a barometric pressure around 29.59 in [1002 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 54% with a qpf of 0.21 in [5.46 mm].
Tuesday
Isolated Wintry Mix Mostly Cloudy with Chance of Light Wintry Mix with a high near 38°F [3°C]. West northwest wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [28 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 34°F [1°C] with a humidity of 76% and a barometric pressure around 30.06 in [1018 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 24% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.15 mm].
Tuesday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 19°F [-7°C]. West northwest wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 21°F [-6°C] with a humidity of 72% and a barometric pressure around 30.30 in [1026 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 30°F [-1°C]. West northwest wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 13°F [-11°C] with a humidity of 61% and a barometric pressure around 30.48 in [1032 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 6% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 20°F [-7°C]. West wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 13°F [-11°C] with a humidity of 67% and a barometric pressure around 30.48 in [1032 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 5% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 35°F [2°C]. South wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 13°F [-11°C] with a humidity of 59% and a barometric pressure around 30.42 in [1030 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday Night
Isolated Wintry Mix Cloudy with Slight Chance of Light Wintry Mix with a low around 29°F [-2°C]. South wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [29 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 17°F [-8°C] with a humidity of 78% and a barometric pressure around 30.27 in [1025 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 34% with a qpf of 0.11 in [2.87 mm].



Forecasts for: QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Medora, IN
Today: 0.68 mm | 0.03 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 3.36 mm | 0.13 in
Monday: 7.87 mm | 0.31 in
Monday Night: 5.46 mm | 0.21 in
Tuesday: 0.15 mm | 0.01 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 2.87 mm | 0.11 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Medora, IN
Today: SW @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Tonight: NNE @ 15 kph | 9 mph
Saturday: ENE @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Saturday Night: SE @ 8 kph | 5 mph
Sunday: S @ 31 kph | 19 mph
Sunday Night: S @ 28 kph | 17 mph
Monday: SW @ 22 kph | 14 mph
Monday Night: SSW @ 26 kph | 16 mph
Tuesday: WNW @ 28 kph | 17 mph
Tuesday Night: WNW @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Wednesday: WNW @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Wednesday Night: W @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Thursday: S @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Thursday Night: S @ 29 kph | 18 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Medora, IN
Today: 90 %
Tonight: 97 %
Saturday: 96 %
Saturday Night: 100 %
Sunday: 98 %
Sunday Night: 97 %
Monday: 93 %
Monday Night: 100 %
Tuesday: 100 %
Tuesday Night: 77 %
Wednesday: 77 %
Wednesday Night: 74 %
Thursday: 74 %
Thursday Night: 86 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Medora, IN
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Medora, IN
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Jesus Quotes

Copyright © 2019 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather