Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Maxwell, Indiana
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Maxwell, Indiana Weather: Cloudy
Cloudy
59°F
15°C
Wind Chill: 59°F
Observed at: Indianapolis Reg, IN Elevation: 863 ft | 263 m
Last Updated: September 28, 7:35 AM Timezone: GMT -4
 
Sky Conditions: Cloudy Temperature: 59°F | 15°C
Pressure: 29.75 in | 1008 mb Dewpoint: 59°F | 15°C
Humidity: 100% Wind: N 8 mph | N 13 kph
Feels Like: 59°F | 15°C Visibility: 10.0 mi | 16.1 km
Today's QPF: 0.5 in | 12.67 mm Lat/Long: 39.86 | -85.77
Sunrise: 7:37 AM on 9/28/2020 Sunset: 7:30 PM on 9/28/2020

7 Day Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 9/28/2020
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Maxwell, Indiana is Showers
Showers
62 |44 °F
17 |7 °C
89% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Maxwell, Indiana is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
63 |44 °F
17 |7 °C
1% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Maxwell, Indiana is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
68 |44 °F
20 |7 °C
4% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Maxwell, Indiana is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
60 |39 °F
16 |4 °C
5% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Maxwell, Indiana is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
57 |36 °F
14 |2 °C
8% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Maxwell, Indiana is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
58 |40 °F
14 |4 °C
10% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Maxwell, Indiana is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
58 |47 °F
15 |8 °C
15% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 9/28/2020
8 AM
8AMweather forecast forMaxwell, Indiana is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
60 °F
31% Chance
Precipitation
9 AM
9AMweather forecast forMaxwell, Indiana is Showers
Showers
60 °F
58% Chance
Precipitation
10 AM
10AMweather forecast forMaxwell, Indiana is Showers
Showers
59 °F
71% Chance
Precipitation
11 AM
11AMweather forecast forMaxwell, Indiana is Showers
Showers
59 °F
74% Chance
Precipitation
12 PM
12PMweather forecast forMaxwell, Indiana is Showers
Showers
59 °F
79% Chance
Precipitation
1 PM
1PMweather forecast forMaxwell, Indiana is Showers
Showers
58 °F
76% Chance
Precipitation
2 PM
2PMweather forecast forMaxwell, Indiana is Showers
Showers
56 °F
70% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Maxwell, IN - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 9/28/2020
Today
Showers Mostly Cloudy with Showers with a high near 62°F [17°C]. North northwest wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 23 mph [37 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 59°F [15°C] with a humidity of 93% and a barometric pressure around 29.74 in [1007 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 89% with a qpf of 0.5 in [12.67 mm].
Tonight
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 44°F [7°C]. West wind to around 9 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 50°F [10°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around 29.87 in [1012 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.07 in [1.86 mm].
Tuesday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 63°F [17°C]. West wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 44°F [8°C] with a humidity of 96% and a barometric pressure around 29.90 in [1012 mb]. The UVI forecast is 5. Chance of precipitation is 1% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 44°F [7°C]. West wind to around 8 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 24 mph [39 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 44°F [6°C] with a humidity of 61% and a barometric pressure around 29.82 in [1010 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 2% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 68°F [20°C]. Southwest wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 24 mph [39 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 42°F [8°C] with a humidity of 89% and a barometric pressure around 29.75 in [1007 mb]. The UVI forecast is 5. Chance of precipitation is 4% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 44°F [7°C]. West wind to around 10 mph [16 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 46°F [8°C] with a humidity of 56% and a barometric pressure around 29.89 in [1012 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 4% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 60°F [16°C]. West wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 22 mph [35 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 40°F [5°C] with a humidity of 82% and a barometric pressure around 30.00 in [1016 mb]. The UVI forecast is 5. Chance of precipitation is 5% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 39°F [4°C]. West wind to around 9 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 19 mph [30 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 39°F [4°C] with a humidity of 59% and a barometric pressure around 30.11 in [1020 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 8% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 57°F [14°C]. West wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 38°F [4°C] with a humidity of 92% and a barometric pressure around 30.17 in [1022 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 8% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 36°F [2°C]. West northwest wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 37°F [3°C] with a humidity of 58% and a barometric pressure around 30.20 in [1023 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 10% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 58°F [14°C]. North northwest wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 35°F [2°C] with a humidity of 88% and a barometric pressure around 30.22 in [1023 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 10% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 40°F [4°C]. West wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 12 mph [19 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 35°F [3°C] with a humidity of 53% and a barometric pressure around 30.17 in [1022 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 4% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 58°F [15°C]. South southeast wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 38°F [6°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around 30.11 in [1020 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 15% with a qpf of 0.07 in [1.85 mm].
Sunday Night
Isolated Showers Mostly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 47°F [8°C]. South southwest wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 44°F [10°C] with a humidity of 72% and a barometric pressure around 30.11 in [1020 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 15% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Maxwell, IN
Today: 12.67 mm | 0.5 in
Tonight: 1.86 mm | 0.07 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 1.85 mm | 0.07 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Maxwell, IN
Today: NNW @ 37 kph | 23 mph
Tonight: W @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Tuesday: W @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Tuesday Night: W @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Wednesday: SW @ 39 kph | 24 mph
Wednesday Night: W @ 26 kph | 16 mph
Thursday: W @ 35 kph | 22 mph
Thursday Night: W @ 30 kph | 19 mph
Friday: W @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Friday Night: WNW @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Saturday: NNW @ 15 kph | 9 mph
Saturday Night: W @ 19 kph | 12 mph
Sunday: SSE @ 26 kph | 16 mph
Sunday Night: SSW @ 18 kph | 11 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Maxwell, IN
Today: 97 %
Tonight: 97 %
Tuesday: 100 %
Tuesday Night: 89 %
Wednesday: 89 %
Wednesday Night: 82 %
Thursday: 83 %
Thursday Night: 91 %
Friday: 93 %
Friday Night: 87 %
Saturday: 88 %
Saturday Night: 81 %
Sunday: 82 %
Sunday Night: 96 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Maxwell, IN
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Maxwell, IN
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2020 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather