Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Lapaz, Indiana
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Lapaz, Indiana Weather: Sunny
Sunny
72°F
22°C
Heat Index: 72°F
Observed at: Plymouth, IN Elevation: 801 ft | 244 m
Last Updated: September 15, 7:55 PM Timezone: GMT -4
 
Sky Conditions: Sunny Temperature: 72°F | 22°C
Pressure: 30 in | 1016 mb Dewpoint: 64°F | 18°C
Humidity: 78% Wind: S 6 mph | S 9 kph
Feels Like: 72°F | 22°C Visibility: 10.0 mi | 16.1 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.00 mm Lat/Long: 41.46 | -86.31
Sunrise: 7:25 AM on 9/15/2019 Sunset: 7:55 PM on 9/15/2019

7 Day Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 PM 9/15/2019
Tonight
Today's Weather Forecast For Lapaz, Indiana is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
 65 °F
 18 °C
9% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Lapaz, Indiana is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
78 |61 °F
26 |16 °C
9% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Lapaz, Indiana is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
80 |59 °F
27 |15 °C
0% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Lapaz, Indiana is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
81 |61 °F
27 |16 °C
0% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Lapaz, Indiana is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
84 |65 °F
29 |18 °C
5% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Lapaz, Indiana is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
86 |68 °F
30 |20 °C
6% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Lapaz, Indiana is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
85 |68 °F
29 |20 °C
12% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 PM 9/15/2019
9 PM
9PMweather forecast forLapaz, Indiana is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
71 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
10 PM
10PMweather forecast forLapaz, Indiana is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
70 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
11 PM
11PMweather forecast forLapaz, Indiana is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
70 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
12 AM
12AMweather forecast forLapaz, Indiana is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
69 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
1 AM
1AMweather forecast forLapaz, Indiana is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
68 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
2 AM
2AMweather forecast forLapaz, Indiana is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
68 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
3 AM
3AMweather forecast forLapaz, Indiana is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
67 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Lapaz, IN - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius )
Valid: 7:00 PM 9/15/2019
Tonight
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 65°F [18°C]. South southwest wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 66°F [19°C] with a humidity of 91% and a barometric pressure around 30.00 in [1016 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 78°F [26°C]. North northwest wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 63°F [17°C] with a humidity of 73% and a barometric pressure around 30.03 in [1017 mb]. The UVI forecast is 6. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 61°F [16°C]. North wind to around 5 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 64°F [18°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 30.06 in [1018 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 1% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 80°F [27°C]. East wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 59°F [15°C] with a humidity of 69% and a barometric pressure around 30.12 in [1020 mb]. The UVI forecast is 5. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 59°F [15°C]. East wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 60°F [16°C] with a humidity of 74% and a barometric pressure around 30.09 in [1019 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 81°F [27°C]. Southeast wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 54°F [12°C] with a humidity of 61% and a barometric pressure around 30.09 in [1019 mb]. The UVI forecast is 6. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 61°F [16°C]. Southeast wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 58°F [14°C] with a humidity of 71% and a barometric pressure around 30.06 in [1018 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 2% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 84°F [29°C]. Southeast wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 55°F [13°C] with a humidity of 63% and a barometric pressure around 30.06 in [1018 mb]. The UVI forecast is 6. Chance of precipitation is 5% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 65°F [18°C]. South southeast wind to around 5 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 62°F [16°C] with a humidity of 72% and a barometric pressure around 30.09 in [1019 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 5% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 86°F [30°C]. South wind to around 5 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [16 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 60°F [16°C] with a humidity of 65% and a barometric pressure around 30.09 in [1019 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 6% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 68°F [20°C]. South wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 64°F [18°C] with a humidity of 70% and a barometric pressure around 30.06 in [1018 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 6% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 85°F [29°C]. South wind to around 10 mph [16 kph], with wind gusts to near 23 mph [37 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 60°F [16°C] with a humidity of 63% and a barometric pressure around 30.00 in [1016 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 12% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.16 mm].
Saturday Night
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a low around 68°F [20°C]. South southwest wind to around 9 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 21 mph [34 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 63°F [17°C] with a humidity of 72% and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 28% with a qpf of 0.88 in [22.29 mm].
Sunday
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 80°F [27°C]. South southwest wind to around 11 mph [18 kph], with wind gusts to near 22 mph [35 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 62°F [17°C] with a humidity of 69% and a barometric pressure around 29.85 in [1011 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 32% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.31 mm].



Forecasts for: QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Lapaz, IN
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.16 mm | 0.01 in
Saturday Night: 22.29 mm | 0.88 in
Sunday: 0.31 mm | 0.01 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Lapaz, IN
Tonight: SSW @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Monday: NNW @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Monday Night: N @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Tuesday: E @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Tuesday Night: E @ 22 kph | 14 mph
Wednesday: SE @ 22 kph | 14 mph
Wednesday Night: SE @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Thursday: SE @ 15 kph | 9 mph
Thursday Night: SSE @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Friday: S @ 16 kph | 10 mph
Friday Night: S @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Saturday: S @ 37 kph | 23 mph
Saturday Night: SSW @ 34 kph | 21 mph
Sunday: SSW @ 35 kph | 22 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Lapaz, IN
Tonight: 100 %
Monday: 97 %
Monday Night: 93 %
Tuesday: 97 %
Tuesday Night: 97 %
Wednesday: 87 %
Wednesday Night: 87 %
Thursday: 86 %
Thursday Night: 86 %
Friday: 90 %
Friday Night: 90 %
Saturday: 81 %
Saturday Night: 82 %
Sunday: 84 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Lapaz, IN
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Lapaz, IN
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes

Copyright © 2019 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather