Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Fountaintown, Indiana
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Fountaintown, Indiana Weather: Cloudy with Mist and Fog
Cloudy with Mist and Fog
39°F
3.9°C
Wind Chill: 35°F
Observed at: Shelbyville, IN Elevation: 804 ft | 245 m
Last Updated: January 24, 7:53 PM Timezone: GMT -5
 
Sky Conditions: Cloudy with Mist and Fog Temperature: 39°F | 3.9°C
Pressure: 29.85 in | 1011 mb Dewpoint: 36°F | 2.2°C
Humidity: 89% Wind: WSW 5 mph | WSW 7 kph
Feels Like: 35°F | 2°C Visibility: 6.0 mi | 9.7 km
Today's QPF: 0.03 in | 0.67 mm Lat/Long: 39.69 | -85.78
Sunrise: 7:57 AM on 1/24/2020 Sunset: 5:53 PM on 1/24/2020

7 Day Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 PM 1/24/2020
Tonight
Today's Weather Forecast For Fountaintown, Indiana is Wintry Mix
Wintry Mix
 32 °F
 0 °C
64% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Fountaintown, Indiana is Wintry Mix
Wintry Mix
34 |29 °F
1 |-2 °C
53% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Fountaintown, Indiana is Cloudy
Cloudy
35 |27 °F
2 |-3 °C
9% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Fountaintown, Indiana is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
37 |30 °F
3 |-1 °C
3% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Fountaintown, Indiana is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
37 |30 °F
3 |-1 °C
4% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Fountaintown, Indiana is Isolated Wintry Mix
Isolated Wintry Mix
38 |30 °F
3 |-1 °C
13% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Fountaintown, Indiana is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
40 |30 °F
4 |-1 °C
11% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 PM 1/24/2020
9 PM
9PMweather forecast forFountaintown, Indiana is Rain
Rain
36 °F
51% Chance
Precipitation
10 PM
10PMweather forecast forFountaintown, Indiana is Wintry Mix
Wintry Mix
36 °F
51% Chance
Precipitation
11 PM
11PMweather forecast forFountaintown, Indiana is Wintry Mix
Wintry Mix
36 °F
51% Chance
Precipitation
12 AM
12AMweather forecast forFountaintown, Indiana is Scattered Wintry Mix
Scattered Wintry Mix
35 °F
44% Chance
Precipitation
1 AM
1AMweather forecast forFountaintown, Indiana is Wintry Mix
Wintry Mix
34 °F
51% Chance
Precipitation
2 AM
2AMweather forecast forFountaintown, Indiana is Scattered Wintry Mix
Scattered Wintry Mix
35 °F
44% Chance
Precipitation
3 AM
3AMweather forecast forFountaintown, Indiana is Wintry Mix
Wintry Mix
34 °F
51% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Fountaintown, IN - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius )
Valid: 7:00 PM 1/24/2020
Tonight
Wintry Mix Cloudy with Light Wintry Mix Likely with a low around 32°F [0°C]. West southwest wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 38°F [3°C] with a humidity of 98% and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 64% with a qpf of 0.03 in [0.67 mm].
Saturday
Wintry Mix Cloudy with Light Wintry Mix Likely with a high near 34°F [1°C]. Southwest wind to around 14 mph [22 kph], with wind gusts to near 21 mph [33 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 31°F [-1°C] with a humidity of 96% and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 53% with a qpf of 0.07 in [1.86 mm].
Saturday Night
Snow Cloudy with Light Snow Likely with a low around 29°F [-2°C]. West southwest wind to around 13 mph [20 kph], with wind gusts to near 19 mph [31 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 32°F [0°C] with a humidity of 96% and a barometric pressure around 30.00 in [1016 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 53% with a qpf of 0.03 in [0.72 mm].
Sunday
Cloudy Cloudy with a high near 35°F [2°C]. West southwest wind to around 10 mph [16 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 28°F [-2°C] with a humidity of 90% and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 27°F [-3°C]. West southwest wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 30°F [-1°C] with a humidity of 97% and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 3% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 37°F [3°C]. northwest wind to around 8 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 27°F [-3°C] with a humidity of 90% and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 3% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 30°F [-1°C]. northwest wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 31°F [-1°C] with a humidity of 95% and a barometric pressure around 30.03 in [1017 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 1% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 37°F [3°C]. West northwest wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [9 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 30°F [-1°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around 30.06 in [1018 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 4% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 30°F [-1°C]. northwest wind to around 1 mph [2 kph], with wind gusts to near 2 mph [4 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 30°F [-1°C] with a humidity of 91% and a barometric pressure around 30.09 in [1019 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 6% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday
Isolated Wintry Mix Mostly Cloudy with Slight Chance of Light Wintry Mix with a high near 38°F [3°C]. West southwest wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 3 mph [5 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 30°F [-1°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around 30.09 in [1019 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 13% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.12 mm].
Wednesday Night
Isolated Wintry Mix Mostly Cloudy with Slight Chance of Light Wintry Mix with a low around 30°F [-1°C]. West wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 4 mph [7 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 32°F [0°C] with a humidity of 92% and a barometric pressure around 30.18 in [1022 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 13% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.03 mm].
Thursday
Isolated Showers Mostly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 40°F [4°C]. West wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 29°F [-2°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around 30.30 in [1026 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 11% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 30°F [-1°C]. South southwest wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [16 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 32°F [0°C] with a humidity of 92% and a barometric pressure around 30.33 in [1027 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday
Isolated Showers Mostly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 41°F [5°C]. South wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 29°F [-2°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around 30.21 in [1023 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 12% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].



Forecasts for: QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Fountaintown, IN
Tonight: 0.67 mm | 0.03 in
Saturday: 1.86 mm | 0.07 in
Saturday Night: 0.72 mm | 0.03 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.12 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.03 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Fountaintown, IN
Tonight: WSW @ 22 kph | 14 mph
Saturday: SW @ 33 kph | 21 mph
Saturday Night: WSW @ 31 kph | 19 mph
Sunday: WSW @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Sunday Night: WSW @ 15 kph | 9 mph
Monday: NW @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Monday Night: NW @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Tuesday: WNW @ 9 kph | 6 mph
Tuesday Night: NW @ 4 kph | 2 mph
Wednesday: WSW @ 5 kph | 3 mph
Wednesday Night: W @ 7 kph | 4 mph
Thursday: W @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Thursday Night: SSW @ 16 kph | 10 mph
Friday: S @ 22 kph | 14 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Fountaintown, IN
Tonight: 100 %
Saturday: 100 %
Saturday Night: 100 %
Sunday: 100 %
Sunday Night: 100 %
Monday: 100 %
Monday Night: 100 %
Tuesday: 100 %
Tuesday Night: 96 %
Wednesday: 90 %
Wednesday Night: 95 %
Thursday: 96 %
Thursday Night: 96 %
Friday: 96 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Fountaintown, IN
Tonight: 0.25 cm | 0.1 in
Saturday: 1.22 cm | 0.48 in
Saturday Night: 0.67 cm | 0.26 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Fountaintown, IN
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Jesus Quotes

Copyright © 2020 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather