Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Fortville, Indiana
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Fortville, Indiana Weather: Sunny
Sunny
88°F
31°C
Heat Index: 88°F
Observed at: Anderson Municip, IN Elevation: 919 ft | 280 m
Last Updated: September 20, 3:59 PM Timezone: GMT -4
 
Sky Conditions: Sunny Temperature: 88°F | 31°C
Pressure: 30.09 in | 1019 mb Dewpoint: 57°F | 14°C
Humidity: 35% Wind: SW 3 mph | SW 6 kph
Feels Like: 88°F | 31°C Visibility: 10.0 mi | 16.1 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.00 mm Lat/Long: 39.93 | -85.85
Sunrise: 7:28 AM on 9/20/2019 Sunset: 7:43 PM on 9/20/2019

7 Day Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 PM 9/20/2019
Tonight
Today's Weather Forecast For Fortville, Indiana is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
 67 °F
 19 °C
7% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Fortville, Indiana is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
84 |68 °F
29 |20 °C
7% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Fortville, Indiana is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
82 |62 °F
28 |16 °C
32% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Fortville, Indiana is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
74 |55 °F
23 |13 °C
54% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Fortville, Indiana is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
74 |60 °F
23 |15 °C
3% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Fortville, Indiana is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
77 |63 °F
25 |17 °C
18% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Fortville, Indiana is Isolated Storms
Isolated Storms
77 |58 °F
25 |15 °C
19% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 PM 9/20/2019
5 PM
5PMweather forecast forFortville, Indiana is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
85 °F
7% Chance
Precipitation
6 PM
6PMweather forecast forFortville, Indiana is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
84 °F
7% Chance
Precipitation
7 PM
7PMweather forecast forFortville, Indiana is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
81 °F
7% Chance
Precipitation
8 PM
8PMweather forecast forFortville, Indiana is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
77 °F
7% Chance
Precipitation
9 PM
9PMweather forecast forFortville, Indiana is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
75 °F
7% Chance
Precipitation
10 PM
10PMweather forecast forFortville, Indiana is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
73 °F
7% Chance
Precipitation
11 PM
11PMweather forecast forFortville, Indiana is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
72 °F
7% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Fortville, IN - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius )
Valid: 7:00 PM 9/20/2019
Tonight
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 67°F [19°C]. Southwest wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 65°F [18°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 30.12 in [1020 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 7% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 84°F [29°C]. South wind to around 10 mph [16 kph], with wind gusts to near 19 mph [31 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 65°F [18°C] with a humidity of 66% and a barometric pressure around 30.15 in [1021 mb]. The UVI forecast is 7. Chance of precipitation is 7% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 68°F [20°C]. South wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [30 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 61°F [16°C] with a humidity of 68% and a barometric pressure around 30.09 in [1019 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 7% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday
Scattered Showers Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 82°F [28°C]. South southwest wind to around 11 mph [18 kph], with wind gusts to near 30 mph [48 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 61°F [16°C] with a humidity of 63% and a barometric pressure around 30.00 in [1016 mb]. The UVI forecast is 7. Chance of precipitation is 32% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.51 mm].
Sunday Night
Showers Mostly Cloudy with Showers Likely with a low around 62°F [16°C]. Southwest wind to around 7 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 27 mph [43 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 65°F [18°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 67% with a qpf of 0.57 in [14.48 mm].
Monday
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 74°F [23°C]. northwest wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 21 mph [33 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 60°F [16°C] with a humidity of 66% and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. The UVI forecast is 5. Chance of precipitation is 54% with a qpf of 0.12 in [3.14 mm].
Monday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 55°F [13°C]. North northwest wind to around 1 mph [1 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 54°F [12°C] with a humidity of 77% and a barometric pressure around 30.06 in [1018 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 8% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 74°F [23°C]. West wind to around 1 mph [1 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 52°F [11°C] with a humidity of 70% and a barometric pressure around 30.03 in [1017 mb]. The UVI forecast is 6. Chance of precipitation is 3% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 60°F [15°C]. South southwest wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [14 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 55°F [13°C] with a humidity of 75% and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 8% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 77°F [25°C]. South southwest wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 55°F [13°C] with a humidity of 71% and a barometric pressure around 29.74 in [1007 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 18% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.33 mm].
Wednesday Night
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a low around 63°F [17°C]. West southwest wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 61°F [16°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around 29.74 in [1007 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.17 in [4.39 mm].
Thursday
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a high near 77°F [25°C]. West southwest wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [28 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 59°F [15°C] with a humidity of 74% and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 19% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday Night
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 58°F [15°C]. West southwest wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 12 mph [20 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 60°F [16°C] with a humidity of 79% and a barometric pressure around 30.00 in [1016 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 21% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday
Scattered Showers Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 75°F [24°C]. Southeast wind to around 10 mph [16 kph], with wind gusts to near 23 mph [37 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 54°F [12°C] with a humidity of 72% and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 33% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.19 mm].



Forecasts for: QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Fortville, IN
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.51 mm | 0.02 in
Sunday Night: 14.48 mm | 0.57 in
Monday: 3.14 mm | 0.12 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.33 mm | 0.01 in
Wednesday Night: 4.39 mm | 0.17 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.19 mm | 0.01 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Fortville, IN
Tonight: SW @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Saturday: S @ 31 kph | 19 mph
Saturday Night: S @ 30 kph | 18 mph
Sunday: SSW @ 48 kph | 30 mph
Sunday Night: SW @ 43 kph | 27 mph
Monday: NW @ 33 kph | 21 mph
Monday Night: NNW @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Tuesday: W @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Tuesday Night: SSW @ 14 kph | 9 mph
Wednesday: SSW @ 26 kph | 16 mph
Wednesday Night: WSW @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Thursday: WSW @ 28 kph | 17 mph
Thursday Night: WSW @ 20 kph | 12 mph
Friday: SE @ 37 kph | 23 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Fortville, IN
Tonight: 100 %
Saturday: 94 %
Saturday Night: 94 %
Sunday: 81 %
Sunday Night: 96 %
Monday: 100 %
Monday Night: 100 %
Tuesday: 96 %
Tuesday Night: 96 %
Wednesday: 86 %
Wednesday Night: 89 %
Thursday: 93 %
Thursday Night: 93 %
Friday: 88 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Fortville, IN
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Fortville, IN
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes

Copyright © 2019 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather