Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Finly, Indiana
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Finly, Indiana Weather: Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
87°F
30.6°C
Heat Index: 88°F
Observed at: Shelbyville, IN Elevation: 804 ft | 245 m
Last Updated: September 20, 3:53 PM Timezone: GMT -4
 
Sky Conditions: Mostly Sunny Temperature: 87°F | 30.6°C
Pressure: 30.09 in | 1019 mb Dewpoint: 64°F | 17.8°C
Humidity: 46% Wind: VRB 3 mph | VRB 6 kph
Feels Like: 88°F | 31°C Visibility: 10.0 mi | 16.1 km
Today's QPF: 0.03 in | 0.76 mm Lat/Long: 39.71 | -85.82
Sunrise: 7:28 AM on 9/20/2019 Sunset: 7:44 PM on 9/20/2019

7 Day Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 PM 9/20/2019
Tonight
Today's Weather Forecast For Finly, Indiana is Isolated Storms
Isolated Storms
 65 °F
 18 °C
20% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Finly, Indiana is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
87 |68 °F
31 |20 °C
9% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Finly, Indiana is Isolated Storms
Isolated Storms
85 |62 °F
29 |17 °C
14% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Finly, Indiana is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
75 |56 °F
24 |13 °C
54% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Finly, Indiana is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
74 |60 °F
23 |16 °C
2% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Finly, Indiana is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
78 |63 °F
26 |17 °C
18% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Finly, Indiana is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
77 |59 °F
25 |15 °C
9% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 PM 9/20/2019
5 PM
5PMweather forecast forFinly, Indiana is Isolated Storms
Isolated Storms
87 °F
15% Chance
Precipitation
6 PM
6PMweather forecast forFinly, Indiana is Isolated Storms
Isolated Storms
86 °F
15% Chance
Precipitation
7 PM
7PMweather forecast forFinly, Indiana is Isolated Storms
Isolated Storms
83 °F
15% Chance
Precipitation
8 PM
8PMweather forecast forFinly, Indiana is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
78 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
9 PM
9PMweather forecast forFinly, Indiana is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
74 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
10 PM
10PMweather forecast forFinly, Indiana is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
73 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
11 PM
11PMweather forecast forFinly, Indiana is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
71 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Finly, IN - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius )
Valid: 7:00 PM 9/20/2019
Tonight
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a low around 65°F [18°C]. Southwest wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 65°F [18°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around 30.15 in [1021 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.03 in [0.76 mm].
Saturday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 87°F [31°C]. South wind to around 9 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [30 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 65°F [18°C] with a humidity of 62% and a barometric pressure around 30.18 in [1022 mb]. The UVI forecast is 7. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 68°F [20°C]. South wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 62°F [17°C] with a humidity of 66% and a barometric pressure around 30.09 in [1019 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 6% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a high near 85°F [29°C]. South wind to around 13 mph [20 kph], with wind gusts to near 28 mph [44 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 60°F [15°C] with a humidity of 60% and a barometric pressure around 30.03 in [1017 mb]. The UVI forecast is 7. Chance of precipitation is 14% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday Night
Isolated Storms Mostly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a low around 62°F [17°C]. South southwest wind to around 9 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 26 mph [42 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 63°F [17°C] with a humidity of 82% and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 65% with a qpf of 0.57 in [14.39 mm].
Monday
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 75°F [24°C]. northwest wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 21 mph [33 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 60°F [16°C] with a humidity of 69% and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. The UVI forecast is 5. Chance of precipitation is 54% with a qpf of 0.13 in [3.34 mm].
Monday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 56°F [13°C]. North northwest wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 12 mph [19 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 54°F [12°C] with a humidity of 76% and a barometric pressure around 30.06 in [1018 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 6% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 74°F [23°C]. West wind to around 1 mph [2 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 52°F [11°C] with a humidity of 68% and a barometric pressure around 30.03 in [1017 mb]. The UVI forecast is 6. Chance of precipitation is 2% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 60°F [16°C]. South wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 55°F [13°C] with a humidity of 76% and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 7% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 78°F [26°C]. South southwest wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 55°F [13°C] with a humidity of 67% and a barometric pressure around 29.77 in [1008 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 18% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.31 mm].
Wednesday Night
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a low around 63°F [17°C]. West southwest wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [23 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 61°F [16°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around 29.74 in [1007 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.14 in [3.63 mm].
Thursday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 77°F [25°C]. West southwest wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 19 mph [31 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 60°F [16°C] with a humidity of 73% and a barometric pressure around 29.91 in [1013 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday Night
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 59°F [15°C]. West southwest wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 60°F [16°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around 30.00 in [1016 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday
Scattered Showers Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 77°F [25°C]. Southeast wind to around 9 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 27 mph [43 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 55°F [13°C] with a humidity of 72% and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 33% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.19 mm].



Forecasts for: QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Finly, IN
Tonight: 0.76 mm | 0.03 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 14.39 mm | 0.57 in
Monday: 3.34 mm | 0.13 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.31 mm | 0.01 in
Wednesday Night: 3.63 mm | 0.14 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.19 mm | 0.01 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Finly, IN
Tonight: SW @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Saturday: S @ 30 kph | 18 mph
Saturday Night: S @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Sunday: S @ 44 kph | 28 mph
Sunday Night: SSW @ 42 kph | 26 mph
Monday: NW @ 33 kph | 21 mph
Monday Night: NNW @ 19 kph | 12 mph
Tuesday: W @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Tuesday Night: S @ 15 kph | 9 mph
Wednesday: SSW @ 26 kph | 16 mph
Wednesday Night: WSW @ 23 kph | 14 mph
Thursday: WSW @ 31 kph | 19 mph
Thursday Night: WSW @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Friday: SE @ 43 kph | 27 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Finly, IN
Tonight: 100 %
Saturday: 100 %
Saturday Night: 100 %
Sunday: 79 %
Sunday Night: 96 %
Monday: 100 %
Monday Night: 100 %
Tuesday: 93 %
Tuesday Night: 93 %
Wednesday: 90 %
Wednesday Night: 91 %
Thursday: 93 %
Thursday Night: 93 %
Friday: 89 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Finly, IN
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Finly, IN
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes

Copyright © 2019 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather