Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Deedsville, Indiana
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Deedsville, Indiana Weather: Cloudy
Cloudy
41°F
5°C
Wind Chill: 33°F
Observed at: Rochester, IN Elevation: 791 ft | 241 m
Last Updated: December 6, 10:15 AM Timezone: GMT -5
 
Sky Conditions: Cloudy Temperature: 41°F | 5°C
Pressure: 30.18 in | 1022 mb Dewpoint: 32°F | 0°C
Humidity: 70% Wind: NNW 17 mph | NNW 28 kph
Feels Like: 33°F | 1°C Visibility: 10.0 mi | 16.1 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.00 mm Lat/Long: 40.91 | -86.1
Sunrise: 7:55 AM on 12/6/2019 Sunset: 5:16 PM on 12/6/2019

7 Day Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 12/6/2019
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Deedsville, Indiana is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
42 |23 °F
6 |-5 °C
0% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Deedsville, Indiana is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
40 |31 °F
4 |-1 °C
0% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Deedsville, Indiana is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
48 |44 °F
9 |7 °C
6% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Deedsville, Indiana is Rain
Rain
50 |27 °F
10 |-3 °C
74% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Deedsville, Indiana is Isolated Snow Showers
Isolated Snow Showers
28 |12 °F
-2 |-11 °C
19% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Deedsville, Indiana is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
19 |10 °F
-7 |-12 °C
7% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Deedsville, Indiana is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
28 |22 °F
-2 |-6 °C
9% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 12/6/2019
11 AM
11AMweather forecast forDeedsville, Indiana is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
39 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
12 PM
12PMweather forecast forDeedsville, Indiana is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
39 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
1 PM
1PMweather forecast forDeedsville, Indiana is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
40 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
2 PM
2PMweather forecast forDeedsville, Indiana is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
40 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
3 PM
3PMweather forecast forDeedsville, Indiana is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
39 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
4 PM
4PMweather forecast forDeedsville, Indiana is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
38 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
5 PM
5PMweather forecast forDeedsville, Indiana is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
36 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Deedsville, IN - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 12/6/2019
Today
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 42°F [6°C]. northwest wind to around 11 mph [17 kph], with wind gusts to near 23 mph [37 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 37°F [3°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around 30.21 in [1023 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tonight
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 23°F [-5°C]. North wind to around 3 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 28°F [-2°C] with a humidity of 89% and a barometric pressure around 30.39 in [1029 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 40°F [4°C]. Southeast wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 23°F [-5°C] with a humidity of 73% and a barometric pressure around 30.36 in [1028 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 31°F [-1°C]. South wind to around 7 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 26 mph [42 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 24°F [-4°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around 30.21 in [1023 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 48°F [9°C]. South wind to around 13 mph [21 kph], with wind gusts to near 26 mph [42 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 31°F [-1°C] with a humidity of 88% and a barometric pressure around 30.00 in [1016 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 6% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday Night
Light Rain Cloudy with Light Rain with a low around 44°F [7°C]. South wind to around 10 mph [16 kph], with wind gusts to near 21 mph [34 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 43°F [6°C] with a humidity of 92% and a barometric pressure around 29.83 in [1010 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 68% with a qpf of 0.07 in [1.73 mm].
Monday
Rain Cloudy with Light Rain Likely with a high near 50°F [10°C]. Southwest wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 22 mph [35 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 44°F [7°C] with a humidity of 93% and a barometric pressure around 29.59 in [1002 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 74% with a qpf of 0.19 in [4.84 mm].
Monday Night
Scattered Showers Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 27°F [-3°C]. West northwest wind to around 10 mph [16 kph], with wind gusts to near 25 mph [41 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 44°F [7°C] with a humidity of 88% and a barometric pressure around 29.68 in [1005 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 44% with a qpf of 0.08 in [2.08 mm].
Tuesday
Isolated Snow Showers Mostly Cloudy with Chance of Light Snow Showers with a high near 28°F [-2°C]. West wind to around 13 mph [21 kph], with wind gusts to near 25 mph [41 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 26°F [-3°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around 30.00 in [1016 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 19% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.07 mm].
Tuesday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 12°F [-11°C]. West northwest wind to around 11 mph [18 kph], with wind gusts to near 25 mph [41 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 15°F [-9°C] with a humidity of 78% and a barometric pressure around 30.18 in [1022 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 19°F [-7°C]. West wind to around 11 mph [18 kph], with wind gusts to near 19 mph [31 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 8°F [-13°C] with a humidity of 68% and a barometric pressure around 30.42 in [1030 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 7% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 10°F [-12°C]. West wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 8°F [-13°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around 30.56 in [1035 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 6% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 28°F [-2°C]. West southwest wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 9°F [-13°C] with a humidity of 73% and a barometric pressure around 30.62 in [1037 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday Night
Isolated Wintry Mix Cloudy with Chance of Light Wintry Mix with a low around 22°F [-6°C]. South wind to around 9 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [29 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 14°F [-10°C] with a humidity of 76% and a barometric pressure around 30.45 in [1031 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 24% with a qpf of 0.04 in [0.96 mm].



Forecasts for: QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Deedsville, IN
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 1.73 mm | 0.07 in
Monday: 4.84 mm | 0.19 in
Monday Night: 2.08 mm | 0.08 in
Tuesday: 0.07 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.96 mm | 0.04 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Deedsville, IN
Today: NW @ 37 kph | 23 mph
Tonight: N @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Saturday: SE @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Saturday Night: S @ 28 kph | 17 mph
Sunday: S @ 42 kph | 26 mph
Sunday Night: S @ 34 kph | 21 mph
Monday: SW @ 35 kph | 22 mph
Monday Night: WNW @ 41 kph | 25 mph
Tuesday: W @ 41 kph | 25 mph
Tuesday Night: WNW @ 41 kph | 25 mph
Wednesday: W @ 31 kph | 19 mph
Wednesday Night: W @ 22 kph | 14 mph
Thursday: WSW @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Thursday Night: S @ 29 kph | 18 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Deedsville, IN
Today: 97 %
Tonight: 100 %
Saturday: 100 %
Saturday Night: 96 %
Sunday: 96 %
Sunday Night: 99 %
Monday: 100 %
Monday Night: 92 %
Tuesday: 92 %
Tuesday Night: 83 %
Wednesday: 83 %
Wednesday Night: 95 %
Thursday: 95 %
Thursday Night: 82 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Deedsville, IN
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Deedsville, IN
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Jesus Quotes

Copyright © 2019 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather