Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Converse, Indiana
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Converse, Indiana Weather: Sunny
Sunny
43°F
6.1°C
Wind Chill: 36°F
Observed at: Kokomo, IN Elevation: 830 ft | 253 m
Last Updated: December 6, 2:56 PM Timezone: GMT -5
 
Sky Conditions: Sunny Temperature: 43°F | 6.1°C
Pressure: 30.21 in | 1023 mb Dewpoint: 27°F | -2.8°C
Humidity: 53% Wind: N 15 mph | N 24 kph
Feels Like: 36°F | 2°C Visibility: 10.0 mi | 16.1 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.00 mm Lat/Long: 40.58 | -85.87
Sunrise: 7:53 AM on 12/6/2019 Sunset: 5:17 PM on 12/6/2019

7 Day Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 12/6/2019
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Converse, Indiana is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
44 |22 °F
7 |-6 °C
0% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Converse, Indiana is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
41 |31 °F
5 |-1 °C
0% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Converse, Indiana is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
50 |44 °F
10 |7 °C
10% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Converse, Indiana is Light Rain
Light Rain
51 |28 °F
11 |-2 °C
79% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Converse, Indiana is Isolated Snow Showers
Isolated Snow Showers
29 |12 °F
-2 |-11 °C
19% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Converse, Indiana is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
20 |10 °F
-7 |-12 °C
10% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Converse, Indiana is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
29 |23 °F
-2 |-5 °C
9% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 12/6/2019
4 PM
4PMweather forecast forConverse, Indiana is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
39 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
5 PM
5PMweather forecast forConverse, Indiana is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
36 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
6 PM
6PMweather forecast forConverse, Indiana is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
34 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
7 PM
7PMweather forecast forConverse, Indiana is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
33 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
8 PM
8PMweather forecast forConverse, Indiana is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
32 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
9 PM
9PMweather forecast forConverse, Indiana is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
31 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
10 PM
10PMweather forecast forConverse, Indiana is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
30 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Converse, IN - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 12/6/2019
Today
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 44°F [7°C]. northwest wind to around 11 mph [17 kph], with wind gusts to near 21 mph [33 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 37°F [3°C] with a humidity of 79% and a barometric pressure around 30.18 in [1022 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tonight
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 22°F [-6°C]. North wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 27°F [-3°C] with a humidity of 90% and a barometric pressure around 30.39 in [1029 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 41°F [5°C]. South wind to around 5 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 22°F [-6°C] with a humidity of 71% and a barometric pressure around 30.36 in [1028 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 31°F [-1°C]. South southeast wind to around 9 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 31 mph [50 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 25°F [-4°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around 30.21 in [1023 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 50°F [10°C]. South wind to around 14 mph [23 kph], with wind gusts to near 31 mph [50 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 31°F [-1°C] with a humidity of 90% and a barometric pressure around 30.03 in [1017 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 10% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday Night
Light Rain Cloudy with Light Rain with a low around 44°F [7°C]. South wind to around 11 mph [17 kph], with wind gusts to near 22 mph [35 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 45°F [7°C] with a humidity of 96% and a barometric pressure around 29.85 in [1011 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 79% with a qpf of 0.14 in [3.63 mm].
Monday
Light Rain Cloudy with Light Rain with a high near 51°F [11°C]. Southwest wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 22 mph [35 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 44°F [7°C] with a humidity of 99% and a barometric pressure around 29.59 in [1002 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 79% with a qpf of 0.38 in [9.75 mm].
Monday Night
Scattered Showers Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 28°F [-2°C]. West northwest wind to around 10 mph [16 kph], with wind gusts to near 28 mph [44 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 47°F [8°C] with a humidity of 93% and a barometric pressure around 29.71 in [1006 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 44% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.31 mm].
Tuesday
Isolated Snow Showers Mostly Cloudy with Chance of Light Snow Showers with a high near 29°F [-2°C]. West wind to around 13 mph [21 kph], with wind gusts to near 25 mph [41 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 27°F [-3°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around 30.03 in [1017 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 19% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 12°F [-11°C]. West northwest wind to around 11 mph [18 kph], with wind gusts to near 24 mph [39 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 16°F [-9°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around 30.21 in [1023 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 20°F [-7°C]. West wind to around 10 mph [16 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [30 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 9°F [-13°C] with a humidity of 70% and a barometric pressure around 30.53 in [1034 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 10% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 10°F [-12°C]. West wind to around 5 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 9°F [-13°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around 30.68 in [1039 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 4% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 29°F [-2°C]. West wind to around 5 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 9°F [-13°C] with a humidity of 76% and a barometric pressure around 30.56 in [1035 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 23°F [-5°C]. South wind to around 8 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 16°F [-9°C] with a humidity of 76% and a barometric pressure around 30.39 in [1029 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].



Forecasts for: QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Converse, IN
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 3.63 mm | 0.14 in
Monday: 9.75 mm | 0.38 in
Monday Night: 0.31 mm | 0.01 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Converse, IN
Today: NW @ 33 kph | 21 mph
Tonight: N @ 15 kph | 9 mph
Saturday: S @ 15 kph | 9 mph
Saturday Night: SSE @ 32 kph | 20 mph
Sunday: S @ 50 kph | 31 mph
Sunday Night: S @ 35 kph | 22 mph
Monday: SW @ 35 kph | 22 mph
Monday Night: WNW @ 44 kph | 28 mph
Tuesday: W @ 41 kph | 25 mph
Tuesday Night: WNW @ 39 kph | 24 mph
Wednesday: W @ 30 kph | 18 mph
Wednesday Night: W @ 22 kph | 14 mph
Thursday: W @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Thursday Night: S @ 22 kph | 13 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Converse, IN
Today: 100 %
Tonight: 96 %
Saturday: 100 %
Saturday Night: 96 %
Sunday: 96 %
Sunday Night: 99 %
Monday: 100 %
Monday Night: 96 %
Tuesday: 92 %
Tuesday Night: 87 %
Wednesday: 87 %
Wednesday Night: 95 %
Thursday: 95 %
Thursday Night: 81 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Converse, IN
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Converse, IN
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Jesus Quotes

Copyright © 2019 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather