Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Cicero, Indiana
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Cicero, Indiana Weather: Cloudy
Cloudy
24°F
-4.7°C
Wind Chill: 14°F
Observed at: Indianapolis Exc, IN Elevation: 922 ft | 281 m
Last Updated: December 15, 5:35 AM Timezone: GMT -5
 
Sky Conditions: Cloudy Temperature: 24°F | -4.7°C
Pressure: 30.12 in | 1020 mb Dewpoint: 22°F | -5.6°C
Humidity: 94% Wind: W 9 mph | W 15 kph
Feels Like: 14°F | -10°C Visibility: 10.0 mi | 16.1 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.00 mm Lat/Long: 40.12 | -86.01
Sunrise: 7:59 AM on 12/15/2019 Sunset: 5:20 PM on 12/15/2019

7 Day Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 12/15/2019
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Cicero, Indiana is Scattered Snow Showers
Scattered Snow Showers
34 |27 °F
1 |-3 °C
34% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Cicero, Indiana is Wintry Mix
Wintry Mix
35 |24 °F
2 |-4 °C
64% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Cicero, Indiana is Isolated Snow Showers
Isolated Snow Showers
29 |13 °F
-2 |-11 °C
24% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Cicero, Indiana is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
25 |18 °F
-4 |-8 °C
1% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Cicero, Indiana is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
35 |25 °F
2 |-4 °C
0% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Cicero, Indiana is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
38 |28 °F
3 |-2 °C
4% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Cicero, Indiana is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
38 |27 °F
3 |-3 °C
9% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 12/15/2019
6 AM
6AMweather forecast forCicero, Indiana is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
23 °F
5% Chance
Precipitation
7 AM
7AMweather forecast forCicero, Indiana is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
22 °F
5% Chance
Precipitation
8 AM
8AMweather forecast forCicero, Indiana is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
22 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
9 AM
9AMweather forecast forCicero, Indiana is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
23 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
10 AM
10AMweather forecast forCicero, Indiana is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
25 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
11 AM
11AMweather forecast forCicero, Indiana is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
27 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
12 PM
12PMweather forecast forCicero, Indiana is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
29 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Cicero, IN - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 12/15/2019
Today
Scattered Snow Showers Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Snow Showers with a high near 34°F [1°C]. West wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 20°F [-7°C] with a humidity of 72% and a barometric pressure around 30.12 in [1020 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 34% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tonight
Light Snow Cloudy with Light Snow with a low around 27°F [-3°C]. East southeast wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 22°F [-6°C] with a humidity of 94% and a barometric pressure around 30.09 in [1019 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 88% with a qpf of 0.18 in [4.62 mm].
Monday
Wintry Mix Cloudy with Light Wintry Mix Likely with a high near 35°F [2°C]. Northeast wind to around 9 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [23 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 27°F [-3°C] with a humidity of 94% and a barometric pressure around 30.09 in [1019 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 64% with a qpf of 0.05 in [1.36 mm].
Monday Night
Snow Cloudy with Light Snow Likely with a low around 24°F [-4°C]. "NNE" wind to around 9 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [28 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 31°F [-1°C] with a humidity of 94% and a barometric pressure around 30.03 in [1017 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 72% with a qpf of 0.16 in [3.98 mm].
Tuesday
Isolated Snow Showers Partly Cloudy with Chance of Light Snow with a high near 29°F [-2°C]. North northwest wind to around 10 mph [16 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [28 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 24°F [-4°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around 30.12 in [1020 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 24% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.21 mm].
Tuesday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 13°F [-11°C]. West southwest wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [28 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 18°F [-8°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around 30.15 in [1021 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 25°F [-4°C]. West wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 12°F [-11°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around 30.27 in [1025 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 1% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 18°F [-8°C]. West southwest wind to around 5 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 18°F [-8°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around 30.30 in [1026 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 35°F [2°C]. Southwest wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 19°F [-7°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around 30.18 in [1022 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 25°F [-4°C]. South wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 28°F [-2°C] with a humidity of 91% and a barometric pressure around 30.24 in [1024 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 2% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 38°F [3°C]. South wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [28 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 26°F [-3°C] with a humidity of 93% and a barometric pressure around 30.24 in [1024 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 4% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 28°F [-2°C]. South wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [28 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 34°F [1°C] with a humidity of 93% and a barometric pressure around 30.24 in [1024 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 6% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 38°F [3°C]. South southwest wind to around 5 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 28°F [-2°C] with a humidity of 91% and a barometric pressure around 30.33 in [1027 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday Night
Isolated Snow Showers Mostly Cloudy with Slight Chance of Light Snow with a low around 27°F [-3°C]. West wind to around 5 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 32°F [0°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around 30.45 in [1031 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 14% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].



Forecasts for: QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Cicero, IN
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 4.62 mm | 0.18 in
Monday: 1.36 mm | 0.05 in
Monday Night: 3.98 mm | 0.16 in
Tuesday: 0.21 mm | 0.01 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Cicero, IN
Today: W @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Tonight: ESE @ 15 kph | 9 mph
Monday: NE @ 23 kph | 14 mph
Monday Night: NNE @ 30 kph | 18 mph
Tuesday: NNW @ 28 kph | 17 mph
Tuesday Night: WSW @ 28 kph | 17 mph
Wednesday: W @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Wednesday Night: WSW @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Thursday: SW @ 22 kph | 14 mph
Thursday Night: S @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Friday: S @ 28 kph | 17 mph
Friday Night: S @ 28 kph | 17 mph
Saturday: SSW @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Saturday Night: W @ 13 kph | 8 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Cicero, IN
Today: 92 %
Tonight: 100 %
Monday: 100 %
Monday Night: 100 %
Tuesday: 100 %
Tuesday Night: 88 %
Wednesday: 88 %
Wednesday Night: 88 %
Thursday: 88 %
Thursday Night: 96 %
Friday: 96 %
Friday Night: 96 %
Saturday: 96 %
Saturday Night: 96 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Cicero, IN
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 6.68 cm | 2.63 in
Monday: 0.97 cm | 0.38 in
Monday Night: 3.88 cm | 1.53 in
Tuesday: 0.17 cm | 0.07 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Cicero, IN
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Jesus Quotes

Copyright © 2019 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather