Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Roanoke, Illinois
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Roanoke, Illinois Weather: Clear
Clear
40°F
4.3°C
Wind Chill: 40°F
Observed at: Lacon, IL Elevation: 568 ft | 173 m
Last Updated: September 19, 2:55 AM Timezone: GMT -5
 
Sky Conditions: Clear Temperature: 40°F | 4.3°C
Pressure: 30.38 in | 1029 mb Dewpoint: 39°F | 3.9°C
Humidity: 97% Wind: N 0 mph | N 0 kph
Feels Like: 40°F | 4.4°C Visibility: 10.0 mi | 16.1 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.00 mm Lat/Long: 40.8 | -89.2
Sunrise: 6:42 AM on 9/19/2020 Sunset: 6:59 PM on 9/19/2020

7 Day Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 9/19/2020
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Roanoke, Illinois is Sunny
Sunny
65 |43 °F
18 |6 °C
0% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Roanoke, Illinois is Sunny
Sunny
70 |46 °F
21 |8 °C
0% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Roanoke, Illinois is Sunny
Sunny
74 |50 °F
23 |10 °C
0% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Roanoke, Illinois is Sunny
Sunny
77 |53 °F
25 |12 °C
0% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Roanoke, Illinois is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
78 |55 °F
26 |13 °C
1% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Roanoke, Illinois is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
77 |53 °F
25 |12 °C
7% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Roanoke, Illinois is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
74 |53 °F
23 |12 °C
4% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 9/19/2020
4 AM
4AMweather forecast forRoanoke, Illinois is Clear
Clear
41 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
5 AM
5AMweather forecast forRoanoke, Illinois is Clear
Clear
41 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
6 AM
6AMweather forecast forRoanoke, Illinois is Clear
Clear
40 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
7 AM
7AMweather forecast forRoanoke, Illinois is Sunny
Sunny
40 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
8 AM
8AMweather forecast forRoanoke, Illinois is Sunny
Sunny
44 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
9 AM
9AMweather forecast forRoanoke, Illinois is Sunny
Sunny
50 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
10 AM
10AMweather forecast forRoanoke, Illinois is Sunny
Sunny
55 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Roanoke, IL - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 9/19/2020
Today
Sunny Sunny with a high near 65°F [18°C]. East wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 38°F [7°C] with a humidity of 92% and a barometric pressure around 30.33 in [1027 mb]. The UVI forecast is 6. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tonight
Clear Clear with a low around 43°F [6°C]. East wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [16 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 44°F [7°C] with a humidity of 60% and a barometric pressure around 30.32 in [1027 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday
Sunny Sunny with a high near 70°F [21°C]. East southeast wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [27 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 40°F [8°C] with a humidity of 89% and a barometric pressure around 30.35 in [1028 mb]. The UVI forecast is 6. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday Night
Clear Clear with a low around 46°F [8°C]. East southeast wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [23 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 46°F [8°C] with a humidity of 56% and a barometric pressure around 30.32 in [1027 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday
Sunny Sunny with a high near 74°F [23°C]. South southeast wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [23 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 41°F [10°C] with a humidity of 79% and a barometric pressure around 30.29 in [1026 mb]. The UVI forecast is 6. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 50°F [10°C]. South southeast wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 51°F [10°C] with a humidity of 60% and a barometric pressure around 30.23 in [1024 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday
Sunny Sunny with a high near 77°F [25°C]. South southwest wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 48°F [14°C] with a humidity of 91% and a barometric pressure around 30.17 in [1022 mb]. The UVI forecast is 6. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday Night
Clear Clear with a low around 53°F [12°C]. South southwest wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [16 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 57°F [14°C] with a humidity of 68% and a barometric pressure around 30.10 in [1019 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 1% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 78°F [26°C]. Southwest wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [23 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 53°F [15°C] with a humidity of 97% and a barometric pressure around 30.03 in [1017 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 1% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 55°F [13°C]. South southwest wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 58°F [14°C] with a humidity of 68% and a barometric pressure around 29.93 in [1013 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 1% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 77°F [25°C]. West southwest wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [23 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 54°F [15°C] with a humidity of 93% and a barometric pressure around 29.87 in [1012 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 7% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 53°F [12°C]. North northwest wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 12 mph [19 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 59°F [15°C] with a humidity of 73% and a barometric pressure around 29.89 in [1012 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 6% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 74°F [23°C]. East southeast wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 53°F [14°C] with a humidity of 96% and a barometric pressure around 29.85 in [1011 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 4% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 53°F [12°C]. South wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 57°F [17°C] with a humidity of 68% and a barometric pressure around 29.85 in [1011 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 4% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Roanoke, IL
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Roanoke, IL
Today: E @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Tonight: E @ 16 kph | 10 mph
Sunday: ESE @ 27 kph | 17 mph
Sunday Night: ESE @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Monday: SSE @ 23 kph | 14 mph
Monday Night: SSE @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Tuesday: SSW @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Tuesday Night: SSW @ 16 kph | 10 mph
Wednesday: SW @ 23 kph | 14 mph
Wednesday Night: SSW @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Thursday: WSW @ 23 kph | 14 mph
Thursday Night: NNW @ 19 kph | 12 mph
Friday: ESE @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Friday Night: S @ 21 kph | 13 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Roanoke, IL
Today: 92 %
Tonight: 89 %
Sunday: 89 %
Sunday Night: 77 %
Monday: 79 %
Monday Night: 90 %
Tuesday: 91 %
Tuesday Night: 95 %
Wednesday: 97 %
Wednesday Night: 92 %
Thursday: 93 %
Thursday Night: 95 %
Friday: 96 %
Friday Night: 91 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Roanoke, IL
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Roanoke, IL
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather


Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2020 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather