Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Ipava, Illinois
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Ipava, Illinois Weather: Clear
Clear
15°F
-9.3°C
Wind Chill: 3°F
Observed at: Macomb Muni, IL Elevation: 705 ft | 215 m
Last Updated: January 22, 7:55 PM Timezone: GMT -6
 
Sky Conditions: Clear Temperature: 15°F | -9.3°C
Pressure: 30.4 in | 1029 mb Dewpoint: 6°F | -14.7°C
Humidity: 65% Wind: NNW 9 mph | NNW 15 kph
Feels Like: 3°F | -16.1°C Visibility: 10.0 mi | 16.1 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.00 mm Lat/Long: 40.35 | -90.32
Sunrise: 7:19 AM on 1/22/2021 Sunset: 5:08 PM on 1/22/2021

7 Day Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 PM 1/22/2021
Tonight
Today's Weather Forecast For Ipava, Illinois is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
 10 °F
 -12 °C
0% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Ipava, Illinois is Scattered Snow Showers
Scattered Snow Showers
31 |28 °F
0 |-2 °C
15% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Ipava, Illinois is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
37 |28 °F
3 |-2 °C
19% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Ipava, Illinois is Snow
Snow
32 |26 °F
0 |-3 °C
81% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Ipava, Illinois is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
31 |23 °F
-1 |-5 °C
9% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Ipava, Illinois is Scattered Snow Showers
Scattered Snow Showers
31 |20 °F
-1 |-7 °C
29% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Ipava, Illinois is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
31 |34 °F
-1 |1 °C
9% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 PM 1/22/2021
8 PM
8PMweather forecast forIpava, Illinois is Clear
Clear
16 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
9 PM
9PMweather forecast forIpava, Illinois is Clear
Clear
15 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
10 PM
10PMweather forecast forIpava, Illinois is Clear
Clear
14 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
11 PM
11PMweather forecast forIpava, Illinois is Clear
Clear
14 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
12 AM
12AMweather forecast forIpava, Illinois is Clear
Clear
14 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
1 AM
1AMweather forecast forIpava, Illinois is Clear
Clear
12 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
2 AM
2AMweather forecast forIpava, Illinois is Clear
Clear
11 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Ipava, IL - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius )
Valid: 7:00 PM 1/22/2021
Tonight
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 10°F [-12°C]. North northwest wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 7°F [-14°C] with a humidity of 63% and a barometric pressure around 30.39 in [1029 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday
Scattered Snow Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Snow Showers with a high near 31°F [0°C]. East wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [30 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 7°F [-11°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around 30.33 in [1027 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 15% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday Night
Chance of Wintry Mix Mostly Cloudy with Chance of Light Wintry Mix with a low around 28°F [-2°C]. East southeast wind to around 10 mph [16 kph], with wind gusts to near 21 mph [33 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 12°F [-4°C] with a humidity of 51% and a barometric pressure around 30.09 in [1019 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 44% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.48 mm].
Sunday
Isolated Showers Mostly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 37°F [3°C]. South southeast wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [23 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 26°F [-1°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around 30.03 in [1017 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 19% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday Night
Chance of Wintry Mix Mostly Cloudy with Chance of Light Wintry Mix with a low around 28°F [-2°C]. Northeast wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 20 mph [32 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 30°F [-1°C] with a humidity of 91% and a barometric pressure around 29.98 in [1015 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 50% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.42 mm].
Monday
Snow Mostly Cloudy with Snow with a high near 32°F [0°C]. Northeast wind to around 12 mph [20 kph], with wind gusts to near 25 mph [41 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 28°F [-1°C] with a humidity of 97% and a barometric pressure around 29.82 in [1010 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 81% with a qpf of 0.24 in [6.18 mm].
Monday Night
Light Snow Mostly Cloudy with Light Snow with a low around 26°F [-3°C]. "NNE" wind to around 13 mph [22 kph], with wind gusts to near 22 mph [35 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 29°F [-2°C] with a humidity of 98% and a barometric pressure around 29.98 in [1015 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 77% with a qpf of 0.18 in [4.55 mm].
Tuesday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 31°F [-1°C]. North wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [27 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 24°F [-3°C] with a humidity of 91% and a barometric pressure around 30.20 in [1023 mb]. The UVI forecast is 3. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday Night
Isolated Snow Showers Partly Cloudy with Slight Chance of Light Snow with a low around 23°F [-5°C]. Northeast wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 24°F [-5°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around 30.24 in [1024 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 10% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday
Scattered Snow Showers Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Snow Showers with a high near 31°F [-1°C]. East northeast wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 21°F [-4°C] with a humidity of 91% and a barometric pressure around 30.25 in [1024 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 29% with a qpf of 0.11 in [2.76 mm].
Wednesday Night
Isolated Snow Showers Partly Cloudy with Slight Chance of Light Snow with a low around 20°F [-7°C]. Northeast wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 23°F [-5°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around 30.44 in [1031 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 19% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 31°F [-1°C]. North wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [20 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 19°F [-5°C] with a humidity of 90% and a barometric pressure around 30.49 in [1033 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 34°F [1°C]. East wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [23 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 21°F [-6°C] with a humidity of 88% and a barometric pressure around 30.32 in [1027 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 4% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 36°F [2°C]. South southeast wind to around 8 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [28 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 21°F [2°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around 30.11 in [1020 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 1% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Ipava, IL
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.48 mm | 0.02 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.42 mm | 0.02 in
Monday: 6.18 mm | 0.24 in
Monday Night: 4.55 mm | 0.18 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 2.76 mm | 0.11 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Ipava, IL
Tonight: NNW @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Saturday: E @ 30 kph | 18 mph
Saturday Night: ESE @ 33 kph | 21 mph
Sunday: SSE @ 23 kph | 14 mph
Sunday Night: NE @ 32 kph | 20 mph
Monday: NE @ 41 kph | 25 mph
Monday Night: NNE @ 35 kph | 22 mph
Tuesday: N @ 27 kph | 17 mph
Tuesday Night: NE @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Wednesday: ENE @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Wednesday Night: NE @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Thursday: N @ 20 kph | 13 mph
Thursday Night: E @ 23 kph | 14 mph
Friday: SSE @ 28 kph | 17 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Ipava, IL
Tonight: 86 %
Saturday: 85 %
Saturday Night: 85 %
Sunday: 93 %
Sunday Night: 100 %
Monday: 100 %
Monday Night: 98 %
Tuesday: 91 %
Tuesday Night: 92 %
Wednesday: 91 %
Wednesday Night: 92 %
Thursday: 90 %
Thursday Night: 88 %
Friday: 100 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Ipava, IL
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.25 cm | 0.1 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.29 cm | 0.12 in
Monday: 5.37 cm | 2.12 in
Monday Night: 4.2 cm | 1.66 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 3.61 cm | 1.42 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Ipava, IL
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather


Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2021 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather