Forecast Directory
US | EU | CAN
El Dorado Weather Logo
World Temps World Current Weather Conditions

Canada 10 Day Forecast Canada Current Weather Conditions

Africa/Middle East Radar Africa Rain Radar

GBR Temps United Kingdom & Ireland Current Weather Conditions

US Temps US Current Weather Conditions

Australia Temps Australia Current Weather Conditions

Hammerfest, Norway
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Current Temperatures Radar Satellite Alerts World Climate Index
Current Hammerfest, Norway Weather: Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
21°F
-6°C
Wind Chill: 10°F
Observed at: Hammerfest, NO Elevation: 266 ft | 81 m
Last Updated: January 18, 08:20 PM Timezone: GMT +1
 
Sky Conditions: Mostly Clear Temperature: 21°F | -6°C
Pressure: 29.77 in | 1008 mb Dewpoint: 14°F | -10°C
Humidity: 74% Wind: E 10 mph | E 17 kph
Feels Like: 10°F | -12°C Visibility: 30.0 mi | 48.3 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.00 mm Lat/Long: 70.66 | 23.68
Sunrise: 1:00 AM Sunset: 1:00 AM

7 Day Graphical ForecastValid: 7:00 PM 1/18/2020
Tonight
Today's Weather Forecast For Hammerfest, Norway is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
 -8 °C
 18 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Hammerfest, Norway is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
-4 |-3 °C
25 |26 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Hammerfest, Norway is Wintry Mix
Wintry Mix
4 |1 °C
38 |33 °F
21% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Hammerfest, Norway is Snow Showers
Snow Showers
2 |-4 °C
35 |24 °F
21% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Hammerfest, Norway is Snow
Snow
-4 |-5 °C
26 |23 °F
21% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Hammerfest, Norway is Snow
Snow
0 |1 °C
33 |34 °F
21% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Hammerfest, Norway is Snow
Snow
1 |-2 °C
35 |28 °F
21% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 PM 1/18/2020
9 PM
9PMweather forecast forHammerfest, Norway is Cloudy
Cloudy
-7 °C
19 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
10 PM
10PMweather forecast forHammerfest, Norway is Cloudy
Cloudy
-7 °C
19 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
11 PM
11PMweather forecast forHammerfest, Norway is Cloudy
Cloudy
-7 °C
19 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
12 AM
12AMweather forecast forHammerfest, Norway is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
-7 °C
19 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
1 AM
1AMweather forecast forHammerfest, Norway is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
-7 °C
19 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
2 AM
2AMweather forecast forHammerfest, Norway is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
-8 °C
18 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
3 AM
3AMweather forecast forHammerfest, Norway is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
-7 °C
19 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Hammerfest, NO - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius )
Valid: 7:00 PM 1/18/2020
Tonight
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 18°F [-8°C]. Southeast wind to around 17 mph [28 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [29 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 12°F [-11°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around 29.80 in [1009 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 25°F [-4°C]. South southeast wind to around 13 mph [22 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [25 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 14°F [-10°C] with a humidity of 82% and a barometric pressure around 29.85 in [1011 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday Night
Snow Mostly Cloudy with Very Light Snow with a low around 26°F [-3°C]. South southwest wind to around 15 mph [25 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [27 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 22°F [-6°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around 29.62 in [1003 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 21% with a qpf of 0.1 in [2.5 mm].
Monday
Wintry Mix Cloudy with Very Light Wintry Mix with a high near 38°F [4°C]. South wind to around 28 mph [45 kph], with wind gusts to near 34 mph [55 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 29°F [-2°C] with a humidity of 89% and a barometric pressure around 29.12 in [986 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 21% with a qpf of 0.18 in [4.46 mm].
Monday Night
Snow Showers Cloudy with Light Snow Showers with a low around 33°F [1°C]. West wind to around 33 mph [54 kph], with wind gusts to near 38 mph [62 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 32°F [0°C] with a humidity of 72% and a barometric pressure around 28.94 in [980 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 21% with a qpf of 0.16 in [4.14 mm].
Tuesday
Snow Showers Cloudy with Light Snow Showers with a high near 35°F [2°C]. West wind to around 28 mph [45 kph], with wind gusts to near 35 mph [56 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 26°F [-3°C] with a humidity of 88% and a barometric pressure around 28.97 in [981 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 21% with a qpf of 0.11 in [2.8 mm].
Tuesday Night
Snow Showers Cloudy with Light Snow Showers with a low around 24°F [-4°C]. North northwest wind to around 28 mph [45 kph], with wind gusts to near 31 mph [50 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 22°F [-6°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.41 in [996 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 21% with a qpf of 0.09 in [2.4 mm].
Wednesday
Snow Cloudy with Very Light Snow with a high near 26°F [-4°C]. North northwest wind to around 27 mph [44 kph], with wind gusts to near 29 mph [47 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 22°F [-5°C] with a humidity of 79% and a barometric pressure around 29.71 in [1006 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 21% with a qpf of 0.1 in [2.61 mm].
Wednesday Night
Snow Showers Cloudy with Light Snow Showers with a low around 23°F [-5°C]. North northwest wind to around 14 mph [22 kph], with wind gusts to near 25 mph [40 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 18°F [-8°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.91 in [1013 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 21% with a qpf of 0.05 in [1.31 mm].
Thursday
Snow Cloudy with Very Light Snow with a high near 33°F [0°C]. South wind to around 19 mph [30 kph], with wind gusts to near 21 mph [35 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 19°F [-7°C] with a humidity of 82% and a barometric pressure around 29.44 in [997 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 21% with a qpf of 0.03 in [0.79 mm].
Thursday Night
Wintry Mix Cloudy with Very Light Wintry Mix with a low around 34°F [1°C]. South southwest wind to around 26 mph [42 kph], with wind gusts to near 35 mph [56 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 32°F [0°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.03 in [983 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 21% with a qpf of 0.24 in [6.14 mm].
Friday
Snow Cloudy with Very Light Snow with a high near 35°F [1°C]. West wind to around 34 mph [54 kph], with wind gusts to near 37 mph [60 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 23°F [-5°C] with a humidity of 65% and a barometric pressure around 29.09 in [985 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 21% with a qpf of 0.1 in [2.52 mm].
Friday Night
Snow Cloudy with Very Light Snow with a low around 28°F [-2°C]. West wind to around 38 mph [62 kph], with wind gusts to near 44 mph [70 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 20°F [-6°C] with a humidity of 72% and a barometric pressure around 29.00 in [982 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 21% with a qpf of 0.15 in [3.69 mm].
Saturday
Snow Cloudy with Very Light Snow with a high near 29°F [-1°C]. northwest wind to around 30 mph [49 kph], with wind gusts to near 34 mph [55 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 22°F [-6°C] with a humidity of 79% and a barometric pressure around 29.26 in [991 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 21% with a qpf of 0.1 in [2.59 mm].



Forecasts for: QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Hammerfest, NO
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 2.5 mm | 0.1 in
Monday: 4.46 mm | 0.18 in
Monday Night: 4.14 mm | 0.16 in
Tuesday: 2.8 mm | 0.11 in
Tuesday Night: 2.4 mm | 0.09 in
Wednesday: 2.61 mm | 0.1 in
Wednesday Night: 1.31 mm | 0.05 in
Thursday: 0.79 mm | 0.03 in
Thursday Night: 6.14 mm | 0.24 in
Friday: 2.52 mm | 0.1 in
Friday Night: 3.69 mm | 0.15 in
Saturday: 2.59 mm | 0.1 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Hammerfest, NO
Tonight: SE @ 29 kph | 18 mph
Sunday: SSE @ 25 kph | 16 mph
Sunday Night: SSW @ 27 kph | 17 mph
Monday: S @ 55 kph | 34 mph
Monday Night: W @ 62 kph | 38 mph
Tuesday: W @ 56 kph | 35 mph
Tuesday Night: NNW @ 50 kph | 31 mph
Wednesday: NNW @ 47 kph | 29 mph
Wednesday Night: NNW @ 40 kph | 25 mph
Thursday: S @ 35 kph | 21 mph
Thursday Night: SSW @ 56 kph | 35 mph
Friday: W @ 60 kph | 37 mph
Friday Night: W @ 70 kph | 44 mph
Saturday: NW @ 55 kph | 34 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Hammerfest, NO
Tonight: 82 %
Sunday: 84 %
Sunday Night: 94 %
Monday: 97 %
Monday Night: 96 %
Tuesday: 96 %
Tuesday Night: 91 %
Wednesday: 87 %
Wednesday Night: 94 %
Thursday: 90 %
Thursday Night: 93 %
Friday: 73 %
Friday Night: 81 %
Saturday: 89 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Hammerfest, NO
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 2 cm | 0.79 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 1 cm | 0.39 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 1 cm | 0.39 in
Wednesday: 2 cm | 0.79 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 1 cm | 0.39 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Hammerfest, NO
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Jesus Quotes

Copyright © 2020 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather