Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Withee, Wisconsin
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Withee, Wisconsin Weather: Clear
Clear
4°F
-15.7°C
Wind Chill: -2°F
Observed at: Medford, WI Elevation: 1,470 ft | 448 m
Last Updated: January 21, 0:35 AM Timezone: GMT -6
 
Sky Conditions: Clear Temperature: 4°F | -15.7°C
Pressure: 30.68 in | 1039 mb Dewpoint: 1°F | -17.1°C
Humidity: 89% Wind: WSW 3 mph | WSW 6 kph
Feels Like: -2°F | -19°C Visibility: 10.0 mi | 16.1 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.00 mm Lat/Long: 44.96 | -90.6
Sunrise: 7:32 AM Sunset: 4:52 PM

7 Day Graphical Forecast
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Withee, Wisconsin is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
20 |14 °F
-7 |-10 °C
0% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Withee, Wisconsin is Light Snow
Light Snow
31 |28 °F
-1 |-2 °C
83% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Withee, Wisconsin is Snow
Snow
34 |29 °F
1 |-2 °C
45% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Withee, Wisconsin is Scattered Snow Showers
Scattered Snow Showers
34 |25 °F
1 |-4 °C
46% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Withee, Wisconsin is Isolated Snow Showers
Isolated Snow Showers
35 |23 °F
2 |-5 °C
14% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Withee, Wisconsin is Isolated Snow Showers
Isolated Snow Showers
33 |24 °F
1 |-4 °C
10% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Withee, Wisconsin is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
34 |31 °F
1 |-1 °C
10% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast
1 AM
1AMweather forecast forWithee, Wisconsin is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
0 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
2 AM
2AMweather forecast forWithee, Wisconsin is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
-1 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
3 AM
3AMweather forecast forWithee, Wisconsin is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
-2 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
4 AM
4AMweather forecast forWithee, Wisconsin is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
-2 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
5 AM
5AMweather forecast forWithee, Wisconsin is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
-2 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
6 AM
6AMweather forecast forWithee, Wisconsin is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
-2 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
7 AM
7AMweather forecast forWithee, Wisconsin is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
-1 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Withee, WI - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Today
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 20°F [-7°C]. Southwest wind to around 10 mph [16 kph], with wind gusts to near 23 mph [37 kph]. The dewpoint will be near -2°F [-19°C] with a humidity of 77% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.42 in [1030 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tonight
Light Snow Mostly Cloudy with Light Snow with a low around 14°F [-10°C]. South wind to around 11 mph [18 kph], with wind gusts to near 26 mph [42 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 10°F [-12°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.09 in [1019 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 45% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday
Light Snow Cloudy with Light Snow with a high near 31°F [-1°C]. South southwest wind to around 11 mph [17 kph], with wind gusts to near 26 mph [42 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 18°F [-8°C] with a humidity of 88% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 83% with a qpf of 0.16 in [4.06 mm].
Wednesday Night
Light Snow Cloudy with Light Snow with a low around 28°F [-2°C]. South wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [14 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 28°F [-2°C] with a humidity of 93% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 73% with a qpf of 0.09 in [2.29 mm].
Thursday
Snow Cloudy with Light Snow Likely with a high near 34°F [1°C]. South wind to around 3 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [14 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 28°F [-2°C] with a humidity of 91% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 45% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.5 mm].
Thursday Night
Snow Cloudy with Light Snow Likely with a low around 29°F [-2°C]. East wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 30°F [-1°C] with a humidity of 96% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.00 in [1016 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 49% with a qpf of 0.09 in [2.2 mm].
Friday
Scattered Snow Showers Cloudy with Chance of Light Snow with a high near 34°F [1°C]. East wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 29°F [-2°C] with a humidity of 92% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.06 in [1018 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 46% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.33 mm].
Friday Night
Scattered Snow Showers Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Snow Showers with a low around 25°F [-4°C]. Northeast wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 29°F [-2°C] with a humidity of 92% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.15 in [1021 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 35% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.47 mm].
Saturday
Isolated Snow Showers Mostly Cloudy with Slight Chance of Light Snow with a high near 35°F [2°C]. "NNE" wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 26°F [-4°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.21 in [1023 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 14% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.11 mm].
Saturday Night
Isolated Snow Showers Mostly Cloudy with Slight Chance of Light Snow with a low around 23°F [-5°C]. North northwest wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 27°F [-3°C] with a humidity of 90% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.18 in [1022 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 12% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.09 mm].
Sunday
Isolated Snow Showers Mostly Cloudy with Slight Chance of Light Snow with a high near 33°F [1°C]. South wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 25°F [-4°C] with a humidity of 90% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.09 in [1019 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 10% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.09 mm].
Sunday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 24°F [-4°C]. West southwest wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 27°F [-3°C] with a humidity of 93% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 6% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 34°F [1°C]. West southwest wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 26°F [-4°C] with a humidity of 88% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 10% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday Night
Snow Showers Cloudy with Light Snow Showers with a low around 31°F [-1°C]. East southeast wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [12 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 29°F [-2°C] with a humidity of 97% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.80 in [1009 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 16% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.1 mm].



Forecasts for: QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Withee, WI
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 4.06 mm | 0.16 in
Wednesday Night: 2.29 mm | 0.09 in
Thursday: 0.5 mm | 0.02 in
Thursday Night: 2.2 mm | 0.09 in
Friday: 0.33 mm | 0.01 in
Friday Night: 0.47 mm | 0.02 in
Saturday: 0.11 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.09 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.09 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.1 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Withee, WI
Today: SW @ 37 kph | 23 mph
Tonight: S @ 42 kph | 26 mph
Wednesday: SSW @ 42 kph | 26 mph
Wednesday Night: S @ 30 kph | 18 mph
Thursday: S @ 14 kph | 8 mph
Thursday Night: E @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Friday: E @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Friday Night: NE @ 15 kph | 9 mph
Saturday: NNE @ 15 kph | 9 mph
Saturday Night: NNW @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Sunday: S @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Sunday Night: WSW @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Monday: WSW @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Monday Night: ESE @ 12 kph | 7 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Withee, WI
Today: 100 %
Tonight: 92 %
Wednesday: 92 %
Wednesday Night: 100 %
Thursday: 100 %
Thursday Night: 100 %
Friday: 100 %
Friday Night: 96 %
Saturday: 96 %
Saturday Night: 96 %
Sunday: 96 %
Sunday Night: 96 %
Monday: 96 %
Monday Night: 98 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Withee, WI
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 4 cm | 1.57 in
Wednesday Night: 2.3 cm | 0.91 in
Thursday: 0.6 cm | 0.24 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Withee, WI
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Jesus Quotes

Copyright © 2020 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather