Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Wascott, Wisconsin
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Wascott, Wisconsin Weather: Cloudy
Cloudy
27°F
-3°C
Wind Chill: 27°F
Observed at: Solon Springs, WI Elevation: 1,102 ft | 336 m
Last Updated: January 26, 11:15 PM Timezone: GMT -6
 
Sky Conditions: Cloudy Temperature: 27°F | -3°C
Pressure: 30 in | 1016 mb Dewpoint: 25°F | -4°C
Humidity: 93% Wind: N 0 mph | N 0 kph
Feels Like: 27°F | -3°C Visibility: 4.0 mi | 6.4 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.00 mm Lat/Long: 46.17 | -91.8
Sunrise: 7:37 AM Sunset: 5:02 PM

7 Day Graphical Forecast
Tonight
Today's Weather Forecast For Wascott, Wisconsin is Isolated Freezing Drizzle
Isolated Freezing Drizzle
 23 °F
 -5 °C
14% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Wascott, Wisconsin is Isolated Freezing Drizzle
Isolated Freezing Drizzle
30 |13 °F
-1 |-11 °C
13% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Wascott, Wisconsin is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
26 |12 °F
-3 |-11 °C
3% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Wascott, Wisconsin is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
28 |15 °F
-2 |-9 °C
5% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Wascott, Wisconsin is Isolated Snow Showers
Isolated Snow Showers
30 |19 °F
-1 |-7 °C
10% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Wascott, Wisconsin is Scattered Snow Showers
Scattered Snow Showers
32 |22 °F
0 |-6 °C
25% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Wascott, Wisconsin is Scattered Snow Showers
Scattered Snow Showers
36 |24 °F
2 |-4 °C
39% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 PM 1/26/2020
12 AM
12AMweather forecast forWascott, Wisconsin is Isolated Freezing Drizzle
Isolated Freezing Drizzle
24 °F
14% Chance
Precipitation
1 AM
1AMweather forecast forWascott, Wisconsin is Isolated Freezing Drizzle
Isolated Freezing Drizzle
24 °F
14% Chance
Precipitation
2 AM
2AMweather forecast forWascott, Wisconsin is Isolated Freezing Drizzle
Isolated Freezing Drizzle
24 °F
14% Chance
Precipitation
3 AM
3AMweather forecast forWascott, Wisconsin is Isolated Freezing Drizzle
Isolated Freezing Drizzle
24 °F
14% Chance
Precipitation
4 AM
4AMweather forecast forWascott, Wisconsin is Isolated Freezing Drizzle
Isolated Freezing Drizzle
23 °F
14% Chance
Precipitation
5 AM
5AMweather forecast forWascott, Wisconsin is Isolated Freezing Drizzle
Isolated Freezing Drizzle
23 °F
14% Chance
Precipitation
6 AM
6AMweather forecast forWascott, Wisconsin is Isolated Freezing Drizzle
Isolated Freezing Drizzle
23 °F
14% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Wascott, WI - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius )
Valid: 7:00 PM 1/26/2020
Tonight
Isolated Freezing Drizzle Mostly Cloudy with Slight Chance of Light Freezing Drizzle with a low around 23°F [-5°C]. North wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 5 mph [8 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 24°F [-4°C] with a humidity of 91% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.00 in [1016 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 14% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday
Isolated Freezing Drizzle Mostly Cloudy with Slight Chance of Light Freezing Drizzle with a high near 30°F [-1°C]. North northwest wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 20°F [-7°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.06 in [1018 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 13% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday Night
Snow Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Snow Showers with a low around 13°F [-11°C]. northwest wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [9 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 19°F [-7°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.12 in [1020 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 16% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 26°F [-3°C]. North wind to around 1 mph [2 kph], with wind gusts to near 3 mph [5 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 12°F [-11°C] with a humidity of 78% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.18 in [1022 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 3% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 12°F [-11°C]. Northeast wind to around 1 mph [2 kph], with wind gusts to near 2 mph [4 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 15°F [-9°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.21 in [1023 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 5% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 28°F [-2°C]. East southeast wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [9 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 14°F [-10°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.24 in [1024 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 5% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 15°F [-9°C]. Southwest wind to around 1 mph [2 kph], with wind gusts to near 3 mph [5 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 18°F [-8°C] with a humidity of 89% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.27 in [1025 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 4% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday
Isolated Snow Showers Mostly Cloudy with Slight Chance of Light Snow Showers with a high near 30°F [-1°C]. South wind to around 3 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 17°F [-8°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.27 in [1025 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 10% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.06 mm].
Thursday Night
Isolated Snow Showers Mostly Cloudy with Slight Chance of Light Snow Showers with a low around 19°F [-7°C]. Southwest wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 21°F [-6°C] with a humidity of 90% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.21 in [1023 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 19% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.32 mm].
Friday
Scattered Snow Showers Mostly Cloudy with Chance of Light Snow Showers with a high near 32°F [0°C]. South southwest wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 21°F [-6°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.09 in [1019 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 25% with a qpf of 0.04 in [0.93 mm].
Friday Night
Scattered Snow Showers Mostly Cloudy with Chance of Light Snow Showers with a low around 22°F [-6°C]. South wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [20 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 24°F [-5°C] with a humidity of 90% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.91 in [1013 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 32% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.4 mm].
Saturday
Scattered Snow Showers Mostly Cloudy with Chance of Light Snow Showers with a high near 36°F [2°C]. West wind to around 5 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 25°F [-4°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.83 in [1010 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 39% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.18 mm].
Saturday Night
Scattered Snow Showers Mostly Cloudy with Chance of Light Snow Showers with a low around 24°F [-4°C]. West wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 27°F [-3°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.62 in [1003 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 15% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.06 mm].
Sunday
Isolated Wintry Mix Mostly Cloudy with Slight Chance of Light Wintry Mix with a high near 37°F [3°C]. West northwest wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [30 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 25°F [-4°C] with a humidity of 79% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.68 in [1005 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.13 mm].



Forecasts for: QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Wascott, WI
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.06 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.32 mm | 0.01 in
Friday: 0.93 mm | 0.04 in
Friday Night: 0.4 mm | 0.02 in
Saturday: 0.18 mm | 0.01 in
Saturday Night: 0.06 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.13 mm | 0.01 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Wascott, WI
Tonight: N @ 8 kph | 5 mph
Monday: NNW @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Monday Night: NW @ 9 kph | 6 mph
Tuesday: N @ 5 kph | 3 mph
Tuesday Night: NE @ 4 kph | 2 mph
Wednesday: ESE @ 9 kph | 6 mph
Wednesday Night: SW @ 5 kph | 3 mph
Thursday: S @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Thursday Night: SW @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Friday: SSW @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Friday Night: S @ 20 kph | 13 mph
Saturday: W @ 22 kph | 14 mph
Saturday Night: W @ 26 kph | 16 mph
Sunday: WNW @ 30 kph | 18 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Wascott, WI
Tonight: 96 %
Monday: 96 %
Monday Night: 88 %
Tuesday: 88 %
Tuesday Night: 91 %
Wednesday: 91 %
Wednesday Night: 96 %
Thursday: 96 %
Thursday Night: 96 %
Friday: 96 %
Friday Night: 96 %
Saturday: 96 %
Saturday Night: 89 %
Sunday: 89 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Wascott, WI
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Wascott, WI
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Jesus Quotes

Copyright © 2020 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather