Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Stockholm, Minnesota
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Stockholm, Minnesota Weather: Cloudy
Cloudy
25°F
-4°C
Wind Chill: 21°F
Observed at: Red Wing, MN Elevation: 784 ft | 239 m
Last Updated: January 26, 11:15 PM Timezone: GMT -6
 
Sky Conditions: Cloudy Temperature: 25°F | -4°C
Pressure: 30.03 in | 1017 mb Dewpoint: 21°F | -6°C
Humidity: 86% Wind: NE 3 mph | NE 6 kph
Feels Like: 21°F | -6°C Visibility: 10.0 mi | 16.1 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.00 mm Lat/Long: 44.48 | -92.26
Sunrise: 7:35 AM Sunset: 5:09 PM

7 Day Graphical Forecast
Tonight
Today's Weather Forecast For Stockholm, Minnesota is Cloudy
Cloudy
 22 °F
 -6 °C
2% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Stockholm, Minnesota is Cloudy
Cloudy
31 |19 °F
-1 |-7 °C
5% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Stockholm, Minnesota is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
26 |17 °F
-3 |-8 °C
1% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Stockholm, Minnesota is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
29 |20 °F
-2 |-7 °C
3% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Stockholm, Minnesota is Isolated Snow Showers
Isolated Snow Showers
31 |22 °F
-1 |-6 °C
10% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Stockholm, Minnesota is Isolated Snow Showers
Isolated Snow Showers
33 |26 °F
1 |-3 °C
16% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Stockholm, Minnesota is Scattered Snow Showers
Scattered Snow Showers
37 |27 °F
3 |-3 °C
20% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 PM 1/26/2020
12 AM
12AMweather forecast forStockholm, Minnesota is Cloudy
Cloudy
25 °F
2% Chance
Precipitation
1 AM
1AMweather forecast forStockholm, Minnesota is Cloudy
Cloudy
24 °F
2% Chance
Precipitation
2 AM
2AMweather forecast forStockholm, Minnesota is Cloudy
Cloudy
24 °F
2% Chance
Precipitation
3 AM
3AMweather forecast forStockholm, Minnesota is Cloudy
Cloudy
24 °F
2% Chance
Precipitation
4 AM
4AMweather forecast forStockholm, Minnesota is Cloudy
Cloudy
24 °F
2% Chance
Precipitation
5 AM
5AMweather forecast forStockholm, Minnesota is Cloudy
Cloudy
23 °F
2% Chance
Precipitation
6 AM
6AMweather forecast forStockholm, Minnesota is Cloudy
Cloudy
24 °F
2% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Stockholm, MN - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius )
Valid: 7:00 PM 1/26/2020
Tonight
Cloudy Cloudy with a low around 22°F [-6°C]. North northwest wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 3 mph [5 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 23°F [-5°C] with a humidity of 90% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 2% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday
Cloudy Cloudy with a high near 31°F [-1°C]. northwest wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 5 mph [8 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 22°F [-6°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.06 in [1018 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 5% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 19°F [-7°C]. northwest wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 5 mph [8 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 25°F [-4°C] with a humidity of 91% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.15 in [1021 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 26°F [-3°C]. northwest wind to around 1 mph [2 kph], with wind gusts to near 5 mph [8 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 18°F [-8°C] with a humidity of 82% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.18 in [1022 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 1% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 17°F [-8°C]. Northeast wind to around 0 mph [0 kph], with wind gusts to near 2 mph [4 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 18°F [-8°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.21 in [1023 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 4% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 29°F [-2°C]. Southeast wind to around 1 mph [1 kph], with wind gusts to near 2 mph [4 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 17°F [-8°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.21 in [1023 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 3% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 20°F [-7°C]. Southwest wind to around 1 mph [2 kph], with wind gusts to near 3 mph [5 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 20°F [-7°C] with a humidity of 88% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.27 in [1025 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 7% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday
Isolated Snow Showers Mostly Cloudy with Slight Chance of Light Snow with a high near 31°F [-1°C]. South wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 20°F [-7°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.27 in [1025 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 10% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday Night
Isolated Snow Showers Mostly Cloudy with Slight Chance of Light Snow with a low around 22°F [-6°C]. South wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 23°F [-5°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.21 in [1023 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 15% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.18 mm].
Friday
Isolated Snow Showers Mostly Cloudy with Slight Chance of Light Snow with a high near 33°F [1°C]. South southwest wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 22°F [-6°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.12 in [1020 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 16% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.3 mm].
Friday Night
Scattered Snow Showers Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Snow Showers with a low around 26°F [-3°C]. South wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 25°F [-4°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 29% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.2 mm].
Saturday
Scattered Snow Showers Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Snow Showers with a high near 37°F [3°C]. West wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 26°F [-3°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.91 in [1013 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.07 mm].
Saturday Night
Isolated Snow Showers Mostly Cloudy with Slight Chance of Light Snow with a low around 27°F [-3°C]. West northwest wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 28°F [-2°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.71 in [1006 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 16% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 39°F [4°C]. West northwest wind to around 10 mph [17 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [30 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 27°F [-3°C] with a humidity of 82% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.74 in [1007 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 6% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].



Forecasts for: QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Stockholm, MN
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.18 mm | 0.01 in
Friday: 0.3 mm | 0.01 in
Friday Night: 0.2 mm | 0.01 in
Saturday: 0.07 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Stockholm, MN
Tonight: NNW @ 5 kph | 3 mph
Monday: NW @ 8 kph | 5 mph
Monday Night: NW @ 8 kph | 5 mph
Tuesday: NW @ 8 kph | 5 mph
Tuesday Night: NE @ 4 kph | 2 mph
Wednesday: SE @ 4 kph | 2 mph
Wednesday Night: SW @ 5 kph | 3 mph
Thursday: S @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Thursday Night: S @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Friday: SSW @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Friday Night: S @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Saturday: W @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Saturday Night: WNW @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Sunday: WNW @ 30 kph | 18 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Stockholm, MN
Tonight: 96 %
Monday: 96 %
Monday Night: 92 %
Tuesday: 92 %
Tuesday Night: 88 %
Wednesday: 88 %
Wednesday Night: 96 %
Thursday: 96 %
Thursday Night: 89 %
Friday: 89 %
Friday Night: 92 %
Saturday: 92 %
Saturday Night: 89 %
Sunday: 89 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Stockholm, MN
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Stockholm, MN
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Jesus Quotes

Copyright © 2020 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather