Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

North Prairie, Wisconsin
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current North Prairie, Wisconsin Weather: Cloudy
Cloudy
27°F
-3°C
Wind Chill: 27°F
Observed at: Waukesha Cnty, WI Elevation: 912 ft | 278 m
Last Updated: January 29, 11:45 AM Timezone: GMT -6
 
Sky Conditions: Cloudy Temperature: 27°F | -3°C
Pressure: 30.26 in | 1025 mb Dewpoint: 19°F | -7°C
Humidity: 74% Wind: N 0 mph | N 0 kph
Feels Like: 27°F | -3°C Visibility: 10.0 mi | 16.1 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.00 mm Lat/Long: 42.93 | -88.41
Sunrise: 7:11 AM Sunset: 5:00 PM

7 Day Graphical Forecast
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For North Prairie, Wisconsin is Snow Showers
Snow Showers
30 |24 °F
-1 |-4 °C
16% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For North Prairie, Wisconsin is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
29 |26 °F
-2 |-3 °C
8% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For North Prairie, Wisconsin is Isolated Snow Showers
Isolated Snow Showers
33 |28 °F
1 |-2 °C
10% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For North Prairie, Wisconsin is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
36 |27 °F
2 |-3 °C
7% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For North Prairie, Wisconsin is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
43 |31 °F
6 |-1 °C
1% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For North Prairie, Wisconsin is Isolated Wintry Mix
Isolated Wintry Mix
42 |26 °F
6 |-3 °C
10% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For North Prairie, Wisconsin is Isolated Snow Showers
Isolated Snow Showers
30 |6 °F
-1 |-15 °C
14% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast
1 PM
1PMweather forecast forNorth Prairie, Wisconsin is Snow Showers
Snow Showers
28 °F
16% Chance
Precipitation
2 PM
2PMweather forecast forNorth Prairie, Wisconsin is Snow Showers
Snow Showers
29 °F
16% Chance
Precipitation
3 PM
3PMweather forecast forNorth Prairie, Wisconsin is Snow Showers
Snow Showers
30 °F
16% Chance
Precipitation
4 PM
4PMweather forecast forNorth Prairie, Wisconsin is Snow Showers
Snow Showers
30 °F
16% Chance
Precipitation
5 PM
5PMweather forecast forNorth Prairie, Wisconsin is Snow Showers
Snow Showers
29 °F
16% Chance
Precipitation
6 PM
6PMweather forecast forNorth Prairie, Wisconsin is Snow Showers
Snow Showers
28 °F
16% Chance
Precipitation
7 PM
7PMweather forecast forNorth Prairie, Wisconsin is Snow Showers
Snow Showers
28 °F
16% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for North Prairie, WI - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Today
Snow Showers Cloudy with Light Snow Showers with a high near 30°F [-1°C]. North wind to around 3 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 5 mph [8 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 18°F [-8°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.24 in [1024 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 16% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tonight
Snow Showers Cloudy with Light Snow Showers with a low around 24°F [-4°C]. North wind to around 1 mph [2 kph], with wind gusts to near 5 mph [8 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 23°F [-5°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.24 in [1024 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 16% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 29°F [-2°C]. West northwest wind to around 1 mph [2 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 19°F [-7°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.24 in [1024 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 8% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 26°F [-3°C]. Southwest wind to around 1 mph [2 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 25°F [-4°C] with a humidity of 97% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.21 in [1023 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday
Isolated Snow Showers Cloudy with Slight Chance of Light Snow with a high near 33°F [1°C]. Southwest wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 26°F [-3°C] with a humidity of 92% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.15 in [1021 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 10% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday Night
Isolated Snow Showers Cloudy with Slight Chance of Light Snow with a low around 28°F [-2°C]. Southwest wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 29°F [-2°C] with a humidity of 97% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.03 in [1017 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 21% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.21 mm].
Saturday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 36°F [2°C]. West wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 29°F [-1°C] with a humidity of 93% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.83 in [1010 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 7% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 27°F [-3°C]. West wind to around 9 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 30°F [-1°C] with a humidity of 91% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.74 in [1007 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 6% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 43°F [6°C]. West wind to around 9 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 22 mph [35 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 28°F [-2°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.71 in [1006 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 1% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 31°F [-1°C]. West wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 33°F [0°C] with a humidity of 92% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 3% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday
Isolated Wintry Mix Partly Cloudy with Slight Chance of Light Wintry Mix with a high near 42°F [6°C]. West southwest wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 32°F [0°C] with a humidity of 92% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 10% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday Night
Scattered Wintry Mix Mostly Cloudy with Chance of Light Wintry Mix with a low around 26°F [-3°C]. West northwest wind to around 10 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 22 mph [35 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 34°F [1°C] with a humidity of 93% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.06 in [1018 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday
Isolated Snow Showers Mostly Cloudy with Slight Chance of Light Snow with a high near 30°F [-1°C]. North wind to around 12 mph [19 kph], with wind gusts to near 23 mph [37 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 27°F [-3°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.18 in [1022 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 14% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.03 mm].
Tuesday Night
Isolated Snow Showers Mostly Cloudy with Slight Chance of Light Snow with a low around 6°F [-15°C]. North wind to around 10 mph [16 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 16°F [-9°C] with a humidity of 76% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.12 in [1020 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 10% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].



Forecasts for: QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for North Prairie, WI
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.21 mm | 0.01 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.03 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for North Prairie, WI
Today: N @ 8 kph | 5 mph
Tonight: N @ 8 kph | 5 mph
Thursday: WNW @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Thursday Night: SW @ 8 kph | 5 mph
Friday: SW @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Friday Night: SW @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Saturday: W @ 26 kph | 16 mph
Saturday Night: W @ 26 kph | 16 mph
Sunday: W @ 35 kph | 22 mph
Sunday Night: W @ 22 kph | 14 mph
Monday: WSW @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Monday Night: WNW @ 35 kph | 22 mph
Tuesday: N @ 37 kph | 23 mph
Tuesday Night: N @ 26 kph | 16 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for North Prairie, WI
Today: 88 %
Tonight: 92 %
Thursday: 88 %
Thursday Night: 100 %
Friday: 100 %
Friday Night: 100 %
Saturday: 100 %
Saturday Night: 93 %
Sunday: 92 %
Sunday Night: 96 %
Monday: 96 %
Monday Night: 96 %
Tuesday: 93 %
Tuesday Night: 78 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for North Prairie, WI
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.25 cm | 0.1 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for North Prairie, WI
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Jesus Quotes

Copyright © 2020 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather