Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Mount Horeb, Wisconsin
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Mount Horeb, Wisconsin Weather: Cloudy
Cloudy
25°F
-4.1°C
Wind Chill: 25°F
Observed at: Middleton, WI Elevation: 928 ft | 283 m
Last Updated: January 29, 9:55 AM Timezone: GMT -6
 
Sky Conditions: Cloudy Temperature: 25°F | -4.1°C
Pressure: 30.27 in | 1025 mb Dewpoint: 20°F | -6.7°C
Humidity: 82% Wind: N 0 mph | N 0 kph
Feels Like: 25°F | -4°C Visibility: 10.0 mi | 16.1 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.00 mm Lat/Long: 43.01 | -89.74
Sunrise: 7:16 AM Sunset: 5:05 PM

7 Day Graphical Forecast
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Mount Horeb, Wisconsin is Snow Showers
Snow Showers
29 |21 °F
-2 |-6 °C
16% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Mount Horeb, Wisconsin is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
28 |25 °F
-2 |-4 °C
5% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Mount Horeb, Wisconsin is Isolated Snow Showers
Isolated Snow Showers
33 |28 °F
1 |-2 °C
15% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Mount Horeb, Wisconsin is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
36 |28 °F
2 |-2 °C
8% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Mount Horeb, Wisconsin is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
43 |30 °F
6 |-1 °C
2% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Mount Horeb, Wisconsin is Isolated Wintry Mix
Isolated Wintry Mix
40 |24 °F
4 |-4 °C
10% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Mount Horeb, Wisconsin is Isolated Snow Showers
Isolated Snow Showers
28 |2 °F
-2 |-16 °C
18% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast
11 AM
11AMweather forecast forMount Horeb, Wisconsin is Snow Showers
Snow Showers
24 °F
16% Chance
Precipitation
12 PM
12PMweather forecast forMount Horeb, Wisconsin is Snow Showers
Snow Showers
25 °F
16% Chance
Precipitation
1 PM
1PMweather forecast forMount Horeb, Wisconsin is Snow Showers
Snow Showers
26 °F
16% Chance
Precipitation
2 PM
2PMweather forecast forMount Horeb, Wisconsin is Snow Showers
Snow Showers
27 °F
16% Chance
Precipitation
3 PM
3PMweather forecast forMount Horeb, Wisconsin is Snow Showers
Snow Showers
28 °F
16% Chance
Precipitation
4 PM
4PMweather forecast forMount Horeb, Wisconsin is Snow Showers
Snow Showers
27 °F
16% Chance
Precipitation
5 PM
5PMweather forecast forMount Horeb, Wisconsin is Snow Showers
Snow Showers
27 °F
16% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Mount Horeb, WI - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Today
Snow Showers Cloudy with Light Snow Showers with a high near 29°F [-2°C]. Northeast wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [9 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 18°F [-8°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.24 in [1024 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 16% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tonight
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 21°F [-6°C]. North wind to around 1 mph [2 kph], with wind gusts to near 3 mph [5 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 21°F [-6°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.24 in [1024 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 10% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 28°F [-2°C]. West wind to around 3 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 17°F [-8°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.24 in [1024 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 5% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday Night
Isolated Snow Showers Cloudy with Slight Chance of Light Snow with a low around 25°F [-4°C]. South wind to around 3 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 24°F [-4°C] with a humidity of 97% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.21 in [1023 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.25 mm].
Friday
Isolated Snow Showers Cloudy with Slight Chance of Light Snow with a high near 33°F [1°C]. South wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 25°F [-4°C] with a humidity of 92% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.15 in [1021 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 15% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday Night
Isolated Snow Showers Cloudy with Slight Chance of Light Snow with a low around 28°F [-2°C]. Southwest wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 29°F [-2°C] with a humidity of 99% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.00 in [1016 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 24% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.25 mm].
Saturday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 36°F [2°C]. northwest wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [30 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 28°F [-2°C] with a humidity of 92% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.83 in [1010 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 8% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 28°F [-2°C]. West southwest wind to around 10 mph [16 kph], with wind gusts to near 19 mph [31 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 29°F [-1°C] with a humidity of 92% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.74 in [1007 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 7% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 43°F [6°C]. West wind to around 9 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 19 mph [31 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 28°F [-2°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.71 in [1006 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 2% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 30°F [-1°C]. West wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 34°F [1°C] with a humidity of 93% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.91 in [1013 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 3% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday
Isolated Wintry Mix Partly Cloudy with Slight Chance of Light Wintry Mix with a high near 40°F [4°C]. West southwest wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [30 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 32°F [0°C] with a humidity of 89% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 10% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday Night
Isolated Wintry Mix Mostly Cloudy with Slight Chance of Light Wintry Mix with a low around 24°F [-4°C]. North wind to around 11 mph [18 kph], with wind gusts to near 25 mph [41 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 32°F [0°C] with a humidity of 92% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.12 in [1020 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 19% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday
Isolated Snow Showers Mostly Cloudy with Slight Chance of Light Snow with a high near 28°F [-2°C]. North wind to around 13 mph [21 kph], with wind gusts to near 25 mph [40 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 25°F [-4°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.24 in [1024 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 18% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.24 mm].
Tuesday Night
Isolated Snow Showers Partly Cloudy with Slight Chance of Light Snow with a low around 2°F [-16°C]. North wind to around 7 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [28 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 15°F [-9°C] with a humidity of 89% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.18 in [1022 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 10% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].



Forecasts for: QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Mount Horeb, WI
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.25 mm | 0.01 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.25 mm | 0.01 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.24 mm | 0.01 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Mount Horeb, WI
Today: NE @ 9 kph | 6 mph
Tonight: N @ 5 kph | 3 mph
Thursday: W @ 15 kph | 9 mph
Thursday Night: S @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Friday: S @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Friday Night: SW @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Saturday: NW @ 30 kph | 18 mph
Saturday Night: WSW @ 31 kph | 19 mph
Sunday: W @ 31 kph | 19 mph
Sunday Night: W @ 22 kph | 13 mph
Monday: WSW @ 30 kph | 18 mph
Monday Night: N @ 41 kph | 25 mph
Tuesday: N @ 40 kph | 25 mph
Tuesday Night: N @ 28 kph | 17 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Mount Horeb, WI
Today: 96 %
Tonight: 88 %
Thursday: 92 %
Thursday Night: 100 %
Friday: 100 %
Friday Night: 100 %
Saturday: 100 %
Saturday Night: 93 %
Sunday: 92 %
Sunday Night: 96 %
Monday: 92 %
Monday Night: 96 %
Tuesday: 96 %
Tuesday Night: 93 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Mount Horeb, WI
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.5 cm | 0.2 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.3 cm | 0.12 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Mount Horeb, WI
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Jesus Quotes

Copyright © 2020 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather