Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Mondovi, Wisconsin
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Mondovi, Wisconsin Weather: Cloudy with Snow
Cloudy with Snow
33°F
0.6°C
Wind Chill: 26°F
Observed at: Eau Claire, WI Elevation: 906 ft | 276 m
Last Updated: January 22, 10:56 AM Timezone: GMT -6
 
Sky Conditions: Cloudy with Snow Temperature: 33°F | 0.6°C
Pressure: 29.97 in | 1015 mb Dewpoint: 30°F | -1.1°C
Humidity: 89% Wind: S 8 mph | S 13 kph
Feels Like: 26°F | -3°C Visibility: 0.5 mi | 0.8 km
Today's QPF: 0.29 in | 7.37 mm Lat/Long: 44.57 | -91.67
Sunrise: 7:35 AM Sunset: 4:59 PM

7 Day Graphical Forecast
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Mondovi, Wisconsin is Snow
Snow
34 |30 °F
1 |-1 °C
98% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Mondovi, Wisconsin is Wintry Mix
Wintry Mix
35 |29 °F
2 |-2 °C
65% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Mondovi, Wisconsin is Scattered Snow Showers
Scattered Snow Showers
35 |28 °F
2 |-2 °C
50% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Mondovi, Wisconsin is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
35 |24 °F
2 |-4 °C
8% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Mondovi, Wisconsin is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
34 |25 °F
1 |-4 °C
6% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Mondovi, Wisconsin is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
36 |28 °F
2 |-2 °C
4% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Mondovi, Wisconsin is Isolated Wintry Mix
Isolated Wintry Mix
38 |31 °F
3 |-1 °C
11% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast
12 PM
12PMweather forecast forMondovi, Wisconsin is Light Snow
Light Snow
32 °F
88% Chance
Precipitation
1 PM
1PMweather forecast forMondovi, Wisconsin is Light Snow
Light Snow
33 °F
88% Chance
Precipitation
2 PM
2PMweather forecast forMondovi, Wisconsin is Light Snow
Light Snow
33 °F
88% Chance
Precipitation
3 PM
3PMweather forecast forMondovi, Wisconsin is Light Snow
Light Snow
33 °F
88% Chance
Precipitation
4 PM
4PMweather forecast forMondovi, Wisconsin is Light Snow
Light Snow
33 °F
88% Chance
Precipitation
5 PM
5PMweather forecast forMondovi, Wisconsin is Light Snow
Light Snow
32 °F
88% Chance
Precipitation
6 PM
6PMweather forecast forMondovi, Wisconsin is Light Snow
Light Snow
34 °F
88% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Mondovi, WI - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Today
Snow Cloudy with Snow with a high near 34°F [1°C]. South wind to around 10 mph [17 kph], with wind gusts to near 22 mph [35 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 24°F [-4°C] with a humidity of 92% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 98% with a qpf of 0.29 in [7.37 mm].
Tonight
Light Snow Cloudy with Light Snow with a low around 30°F [-1°C]. South wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 31°F [-1°C] with a humidity of 92% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 100% with a qpf of 0.15 in [3.81 mm].
Thursday
Wintry Mix Cloudy with Light Wintry Mix with a high near 35°F [2°C]. South southeast wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [9 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 28°F [-2°C] with a humidity of 91% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 65% with a qpf of 0.04 in [1.02 mm].
Thursday Night
Snow Cloudy with Light Snow Likely with a low around 29°F [-2°C]. East wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 30°F [-1°C] with a humidity of 93% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 52% with a qpf of 0.03 in [0.76 mm].
Friday
Scattered Snow Showers Cloudy with Chance of Light Snow with a high near 35°F [2°C]. Northeast wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 29°F [-1°C] with a humidity of 94% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.00 in [1016 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 50% with a qpf of 0.03 in [0.76 mm].
Friday Night
Scattered Snow Showers Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Snow Showers with a low around 28°F [-2°C]. North wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 31°F [0°C] with a humidity of 94% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.06 in [1018 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 24% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 35°F [2°C]. northwest wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 28°F [-2°C] with a humidity of 90% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.12 in [1020 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 8% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 24°F [-4°C]. northwest wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 3 mph [5 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 29°F [-2°C] with a humidity of 95% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.12 in [1020 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 6% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 34°F [1°C]. West wind to around 3 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [9 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 25°F [-4°C] with a humidity of 94% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.03 in [1017 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 6% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 25°F [-4°C]. South southwest wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 5 mph [8 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 27°F [-3°C] with a humidity of 95% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 4% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 36°F [2°C]. West wind to around 3 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 27°F [-3°C] with a humidity of 94% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 4% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 28°F [-2°C]. South wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [9 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 30°F [-1°C] with a humidity of 94% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.00 in [1016 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 6% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday
Isolated Wintry Mix Mostly Cloudy with Slight Chance of Light Wintry Mix with a high near 38°F [3°C]. East southeast wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 29°F [-2°C] with a humidity of 92% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.06 in [1018 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 11% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.06 mm].
Tuesday Night
Snow Cloudy with Very Light Snow with a low around 31°F [-1°C]. East southeast wind to around 9 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [16 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 31°F [-1°C] with a humidity of 96% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.00 in [1016 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 21% with a qpf of 0.05 in [1.3 mm].



Forecasts for: QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Mondovi, WI
Today: 7.37 mm | 0.29 in
Tonight: 3.81 mm | 0.15 in
Thursday: 1.02 mm | 0.04 in
Thursday Night: 0.76 mm | 0.03 in
Friday: 0.76 mm | 0.03 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.06 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 1.3 mm | 0.05 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Mondovi, WI
Today: S @ 35 kph | 22 mph
Tonight: S @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Thursday: SSE @ 9 kph | 6 mph
Thursday Night: E @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Friday: NE @ 15 kph | 9 mph
Friday Night: N @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Saturday: NW @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Saturday Night: NW @ 5 kph | 3 mph
Sunday: W @ 9 kph | 6 mph
Sunday Night: SSW @ 8 kph | 5 mph
Monday: W @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Monday Night: S @ 9 kph | 6 mph
Tuesday: ESE @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Tuesday Night: ESE @ 16 kph | 10 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Mondovi, WI
Today: 100 %
Tonight: 96 %
Thursday: 96 %
Thursday Night: 96 %
Friday: 96 %
Friday Night: 96 %
Saturday: 96 %
Saturday Night: 100 %
Sunday: 99 %
Sunday Night: 100 %
Monday: 100 %
Monday Night: 100 %
Tuesday: 100 %
Tuesday Night: 97 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Mondovi, WI
Today: 6.1 cm | 2.4 in
Tonight: 3.8 cm | 1.5 in
Thursday: 0.8 cm | 0.31 in
Thursday Night: 0.8 cm | 0.31 in
Friday: 1.1 cm | 0.43 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Mondovi, WI
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Jesus Quotes

Copyright © 2020 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather