Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Mishicot, Wisconsin
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Mishicot, Wisconsin Weather: Clear
Clear
11°F
-11.7°C
Wind Chill: -4°F
Observed at: Manitowac Muni, WI Elevation: 650 ft | 198 m
Last Updated: February 28, 2:56 AM Timezone: GMT -6
 
Sky Conditions: Clear Temperature: 11°F | -11.7°C
Pressure: 30.01 in | 1016 mb Dewpoint: 3°F | -16.1°C
Humidity: 70% Wind: W 12 mph | W 19 kph
Feels Like: -4°F | -20°C Visibility: 10.0 mi | 16.1 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.00 mm Lat/Long: 44.24 | -87.64
Sunrise: 6:29 AM Sunset: 5:36 PM

7 Day Graphical Forecast
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Mishicot, Wisconsin is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
25 |9 °F
-4 |-13 °C
3% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Mishicot, Wisconsin is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
31 |24 °F
-1 |-4 °C
6% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Mishicot, Wisconsin is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
43 |30 °F
6 |-1 °C
2% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Mishicot, Wisconsin is Scattered Wintry Mix
Scattered Wintry Mix
40 |25 °F
4 |-4 °C
15% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Mishicot, Wisconsin is Isolated Wintry Mix
Isolated Wintry Mix
41 |29 °F
5 |-2 °C
16% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Mishicot, Wisconsin is Scattered Wintry Mix
Scattered Wintry Mix
42 |25 °F
6 |-4 °C
27% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Mishicot, Wisconsin is Isolated Wintry Mix
Isolated Wintry Mix
36 |30 °F
2 |-1 °C
11% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast
4 AM
4AMweather forecast forMishicot, Wisconsin is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
10 °F
4% Chance
Precipitation
5 AM
5AMweather forecast forMishicot, Wisconsin is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
9 °F
4% Chance
Precipitation
6 AM
6AMweather forecast forMishicot, Wisconsin is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
9 °F
4% Chance
Precipitation
7 AM
7AMweather forecast forMishicot, Wisconsin is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
9 °F
3% Chance
Precipitation
8 AM
8AMweather forecast forMishicot, Wisconsin is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
13 °F
3% Chance
Precipitation
9 AM
9AMweather forecast forMishicot, Wisconsin is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
15 °F
3% Chance
Precipitation
10 AM
10AMweather forecast forMishicot, Wisconsin is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
17 °F
3% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Mishicot, WI - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Today
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 25°F [-4°C]. West northwest wind to around 14 mph [22 kph], with wind gusts to near 25 mph [41 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 4°F [-16°C] with a humidity of 61% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.03 in [1017 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 3% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tonight
Clear Clear with a low around 9°F [-13°C]. northwest wind to around 12 mph [19 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [30 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 11°F [-12°C] with a humidity of 71% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.12 in [1020 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 31°F [-1°C]. West northwest wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 4°F [-16°C] with a humidity of 63% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.12 in [1020 mb]. The UVI forecast is 3. Chance of precipitation is 6% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 24°F [-4°C]. South southwest wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 19 mph [31 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 20°F [-6°C] with a humidity of 88% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.91 in [1013 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 1% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 43°F [6°C]. South wind to around 9 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 19 mph [31 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 27°F [-3°C] with a humidity of 79% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.65 in [1004 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 2% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday Night
Isolated Snow Showers Mostly Cloudy with Slight Chance of Light Snow with a low around 30°F [-1°C]. West southwest wind to around 5 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 33°F [1°C] with a humidity of 90% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.74 in [1007 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 10% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday
Scattered Wintry Mix Mostly Cloudy with Chance of Light Wintry Mix with a high near 40°F [4°C]. West northwest wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 29°F [-2°C] with a humidity of 78% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.80 in [1009 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 15% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday Night
Scattered Wintry Mix Partly Cloudy with Chance of Light Wintry Mix with a low around 25°F [-4°C]. northwest wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 28°F [-2°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.83 in [1010 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 19% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday
Isolated Wintry Mix Partly Cloudy with Slight Chance of Light Wintry Mix with a high near 41°F [5°C]. Southwest wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 24°F [-5°C] with a humidity of 71% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.74 in [1007 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 16% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday Night
Isolated Wintry Mix Mostly Clear with Slight Chance of Light Wintry Mix with a low around 29°F [-2°C]. Southwest wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 28°F [-2°C] with a humidity of 82% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.65 in [1004 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 18% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday
Scattered Wintry Mix Partly Cloudy with Chance of Light Wintry Mix with a high near 42°F [6°C]. West wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 27°F [-3°C] with a humidity of 74% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.65 in [1004 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 27% with a qpf of 0.04 in [1.1 mm].
Wednesday Night
Isolated Wintry Mix Partly Cloudy with Slight Chance of Light Wintry Mix with a low around 25°F [-4°C]. West northwest wind to around 10 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [28 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 29°F [-2°C] with a humidity of 78% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.85 in [1011 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 18% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.33 mm].
Thursday
Isolated Wintry Mix Partly Cloudy with Slight Chance of Light Wintry Mix with a high near 36°F [2°C]. northwest wind to around 11 mph [18 kph], with wind gusts to near 23 mph [37 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 20°F [-7°C] with a humidity of 65% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.15 in [1021 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 11% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday Night
Isolated Snow Showers Partly Cloudy with Slight Chance of Light Snow with a low around 30°F [-1°C]. West northwest wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 12 mph [19 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 23°F [-5°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.30 in [1026 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 10% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].



Forecasts for: QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Mishicot, WI
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 1.1 mm | 0.04 in
Wednesday Night: 0.33 mm | 0.01 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Mishicot, WI
Today: WNW @ 41 kph | 25 mph
Tonight: NW @ 30 kph | 18 mph
Saturday: WNW @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Saturday Night: SSW @ 22 kph | 14 mph
Sunday: S @ 31 kph | 19 mph
Sunday Night: WSW @ 22 kph | 14 mph
Monday: WNW @ 22 kph | 14 mph
Monday Night: NW @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Tuesday: SW @ 22 kph | 14 mph
Tuesday Night: SW @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Wednesday: W @ 26 kph | 16 mph
Wednesday Night: WNW @ 28 kph | 17 mph
Thursday: NW @ 37 kph | 23 mph
Thursday Night: WNW @ 19 kph | 12 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Mishicot, WI
Today: 79 %
Tonight: 76 %
Saturday: 78 %
Saturday Night: 93 %
Sunday: 92 %
Sunday Night: 96 %
Monday: 96 %
Monday Night: 92 %
Tuesday: 92 %
Tuesday Night: 89 %
Wednesday: 88 %
Wednesday Night: 84 %
Thursday: 84 %
Thursday Night: 87 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Mishicot, WI
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Mishicot, WI
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Jesus Quotes

Copyright © 2020 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather