Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Gurney, Michigan
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Gurney, Michigan Weather: Cloudy with Light Snow
Cloudy with Light Snow
28°F
-2°C
Wind Chill: 20°F
Observed at: Ironwood, MI Elevation: 1,230 ft | 375 m
Last Updated: January 25, 5:47 PM Timezone: GMT -6
 
Sky Conditions: Cloudy with Light Snow Temperature: 28°F | -2°C
Pressure: 29.94 in | 1014 mb Dewpoint: 28°F | -2°C
Humidity: 100% Wind: NW 8 mph | NW 13 kph
Feels Like: 20°F | -7°C Visibility: 1.8 mi | 2.8 km
Today's QPF: 0.02 in | 0.42 mm Lat/Long: 46.47 | -90.51
Sunrise: 7:32 AM Sunset: 4:53 PM

7 Day Graphical Forecast
Tonight
Today's Weather Forecast For Gurney, Michigan is Scattered Snow Showers
Scattered Snow Showers
 26 °F
 -3 °C
47% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Gurney, Michigan is Scattered Snow Showers
Scattered Snow Showers
31 |24 °F
-1 |-4 °C
30% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Gurney, Michigan is Snow Showers
Snow Showers
31 |20 °F
-1 |-7 °C
16% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Gurney, Michigan is Snow Showers
Snow Showers
28 |17 °F
-2 |-8 °C
16% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Gurney, Michigan is Isolated Snow Showers
Isolated Snow Showers
31 |19 °F
-1 |-7 °C
17% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Gurney, Michigan is Isolated Snow Showers
Isolated Snow Showers
32 |22 °F
0 |-6 °C
21% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Gurney, Michigan is Scattered Snow Showers
Scattered Snow Showers
34 |25 °F
1 |-4 °C
25% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 PM 1/25/2020
7 PM
7PMweather forecast forGurney, Michigan is Scattered Snow Showers
Scattered Snow Showers
30 °F
37% Chance
Precipitation
8 PM
8PMweather forecast forGurney, Michigan is Scattered Snow Showers
Scattered Snow Showers
30 °F
37% Chance
Precipitation
9 PM
9PMweather forecast forGurney, Michigan is Cloudy
Cloudy
30 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
10 PM
10PMweather forecast forGurney, Michigan is Cloudy
Cloudy
30 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
11 PM
11PMweather forecast forGurney, Michigan is Isolated Snow Showers
Isolated Snow Showers
30 °F
19% Chance
Precipitation
12 AM
12AMweather forecast forGurney, Michigan is Scattered Snow Showers
Scattered Snow Showers
30 °F
37% Chance
Precipitation
1 AM
1AMweather forecast forGurney, Michigan is Scattered Snow Showers
Scattered Snow Showers
30 °F
37% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Gurney, MI - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius )
Valid: 7:00 PM 1/25/2020
Tonight
Scattered Snow Showers Cloudy with Chance of Light Snow Showers with a low around 26°F [-3°C]. northwest wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 28°F [-2°C] with a humidity of 94% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 47% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.42 mm].
Sunday
Scattered Snow Showers Cloudy with Chance of Light Snow Showers with a high near 31°F [-1°C]. West wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 26°F [-3°C] with a humidity of 90% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 30% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.25 mm].
Sunday Night
Snow Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Snow Showers with a low around 24°F [-4°C]. North wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 5 mph [8 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 24°F [-4°C] with a humidity of 97% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 16% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday
Snow Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Snow Showers with a high near 31°F [-1°C]. North wind to around 3 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 5 mph [8 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 24°F [-4°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.06 in [1018 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 16% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday Night
Snow Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Snow Showers with a low around 20°F [-7°C]. North northwest wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 3 mph [5 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 22°F [-5°C] with a humidity of 90% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.12 in [1020 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 16% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday
Snow Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Snow Showers with a high near 28°F [-2°C]. northwest wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 3 mph [5 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 18°F [-8°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.12 in [1020 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 16% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday Night
Isolated Snow Showers Mostly Cloudy with Slight Chance of Light Snow Showers with a low around 17°F [-8°C]. Southeast wind to around 1 mph [2 kph], with wind gusts to near 2 mph [4 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 19°F [-7°C] with a humidity of 94% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.15 in [1021 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 11% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.01 mm].
Wednesday
Isolated Snow Showers Mostly Cloudy with Slight Chance of Light Snow Showers with a high near 31°F [-1°C]. East wind to around 1 mph [2 kph], with wind gusts to near 5 mph [8 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 17°F [-8°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.18 in [1022 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.2 mm].
Wednesday Night
Isolated Snow Showers Mostly Cloudy with Slight Chance of Light Snow Showers with a low around 19°F [-7°C]. South southwest wind to around 1 mph [2 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [9 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 20°F [-7°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.24 in [1024 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 11% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.01 mm].
Thursday
Isolated Snow Showers Mostly Cloudy with Slight Chance of Light Snow Showers with a high near 32°F [0°C]. South southwest wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 19°F [-7°C] with a humidity of 79% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.24 in [1024 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 21% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.18 mm].
Thursday Night
Isolated Snow Showers Mostly Cloudy with Slight Chance of Light Snow Showers with a low around 22°F [-6°C]. South wind to around 3 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 21°F [-6°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.15 in [1021 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 10% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.02 mm].
Friday
Scattered Snow Showers Mostly Cloudy with Chance of Light Snow Showers with a high near 34°F [1°C]. South southwest wind to around 5 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 23°F [-5°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 25% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.14 mm].
Friday Night
Scattered Snow Showers Mostly Cloudy with Chance of Light Snow Showers with a low around 25°F [-4°C]. Southwest wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [30 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 25°F [-4°C] with a humidity of 88% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.83 in [1010 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 36% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.13 mm].
Saturday
Scattered Snow Showers Mostly Cloudy with Chance of Light Snow Showers with a high near 36°F [2°C]. West wind to around 10 mph [17 kph], with wind gusts to near 24 mph [39 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 25°F [-4°C] with a humidity of 79% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.71 in [1006 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 30% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].



Forecasts for: QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Gurney, MI
Tonight: 0.42 mm | 0.02 in
Sunday: 0.25 mm | 0.01 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.01 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.2 mm | 0.01 in
Wednesday Night: 0.01 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.18 mm | 0.01 in
Thursday Night: 0.02 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.14 mm | 0.01 in
Friday Night: 0.13 mm | 0.01 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Gurney, MI
Tonight: NW @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Sunday: W @ 15 kph | 9 mph
Sunday Night: N @ 8 kph | 5 mph
Monday: N @ 8 kph | 5 mph
Monday Night: NNW @ 5 kph | 3 mph
Tuesday: NW @ 5 kph | 3 mph
Tuesday Night: SE @ 4 kph | 2 mph
Wednesday: E @ 8 kph | 5 mph
Wednesday Night: SSW @ 9 kph | 6 mph
Thursday: SSW @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Thursday Night: S @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Friday: SSW @ 22 kph | 14 mph
Friday Night: SW @ 30 kph | 18 mph
Saturday: W @ 39 kph | 24 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Gurney, MI
Tonight: 96 %
Sunday: 96 %
Sunday Night: 100 %
Monday: 100 %
Monday Night: 96 %
Tuesday: 96 %
Tuesday Night: 100 %
Wednesday: 100 %
Wednesday Night: 88 %
Thursday: 88 %
Thursday Night: 91 %
Friday: 91 %
Friday Night: 92 %
Saturday: 92 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Gurney, MI
Tonight: 0.5 cm | 0.2 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Gurney, MI
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Jesus Quotes

Copyright © 2020 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather