Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Campbellsport, Wisconsin
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Campbellsport, Wisconsin Weather: Cloudy
Cloudy
32°F
0°C
Wind Chill: 24°F
Observed at: West Bend, WI Elevation: 886 ft | 270 m
Last Updated: January 27, 2:15 PM Timezone: GMT -6
 
Sky Conditions: Cloudy Temperature: 32°F | 0°C
Pressure: 30.03 in | 1017 mb Dewpoint: 28°F | -2°C
Humidity: 87% Wind: NW 10 mph | NW 17 kph
Feels Like: 24°F | -4°C Visibility: 10.0 mi | 16.1 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.00 mm Lat/Long: 43.6 | -88.28
Sunrise: 7:13 AM Sunset: 4:56 PM

7 Day Graphical Forecast
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Campbellsport, Wisconsin is Snow Showers
Snow Showers
34 |25 °F
1 |-4 °C
16% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Campbellsport, Wisconsin is Isolated Freezing Drizzle
Isolated Freezing Drizzle
31 |18 °F
-1 |-8 °C
12% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Campbellsport, Wisconsin is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
30 |19 °F
-1 |-7 °C
6% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Campbellsport, Wisconsin is Cloudy
Cloudy
29 |21 °F
-2 |-6 °C
3% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Campbellsport, Wisconsin is Isolated Snow Showers
Isolated Snow Showers
33 |26 °F
1 |-3 °C
15% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Campbellsport, Wisconsin is Scattered Wintry Mix
Scattered Wintry Mix
37 |27 °F
3 |-3 °C
30% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Campbellsport, Wisconsin is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
37 |27 °F
3 |-3 °C
6% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast
3 PM
3PMweather forecast forCampbellsport, Wisconsin is Cloudy
Cloudy
34 °F
8% Chance
Precipitation
4 PM
4PMweather forecast forCampbellsport, Wisconsin is Snow Showers
Snow Showers
33 °F
16% Chance
Precipitation
5 PM
5PMweather forecast forCampbellsport, Wisconsin is Snow Showers
Snow Showers
32 °F
16% Chance
Precipitation
6 PM
6PMweather forecast forCampbellsport, Wisconsin is Cloudy
Cloudy
30 °F
8% Chance
Precipitation
7 PM
7PMweather forecast forCampbellsport, Wisconsin is Cloudy
Cloudy
29 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
8 PM
8PMweather forecast forCampbellsport, Wisconsin is Cloudy
Cloudy
29 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
9 PM
9PMweather forecast forCampbellsport, Wisconsin is Cloudy
Cloudy
28 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Campbellsport, WI - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Today
Snow Showers Cloudy with Light Snow Showers with a high near 34°F [1°C]. North wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 26°F [-3°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.00 in [1016 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 16% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tonight
Isolated Freezing Drizzle Cloudy with Slight Chance of Light Freezing Drizzle with a low around 25°F [-4°C]. northwest wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 27°F [-3°C] with a humidity of 93% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.09 in [1019 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 16% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday
Isolated Freezing Drizzle Cloudy with Slight Chance of Light Freezing Drizzle with a high near 31°F [-1°C]. North northwest wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 23°F [-5°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.12 in [1020 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 12% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 18°F [-8°C]. North wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 22°F [-6°C] with a humidity of 95% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.18 in [1022 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 5% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 30°F [-1°C]. Northeast wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 19°F [-7°C] with a humidity of 69% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.21 in [1023 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 6% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday Night
Cloudy Cloudy with a low around 19°F [-7°C]. northwest wind to around 3 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 5 mph [8 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 17°F [-8°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.27 in [1025 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 2% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday
Cloudy Cloudy with a high near 29°F [-2°C]. West southwest wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 19°F [-7°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.30 in [1026 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 3% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 21°F [-6°C]. Southwest wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 23°F [-5°C] with a humidity of 92% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.27 in [1025 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday
Isolated Snow Showers Mostly Cloudy with Slight Chance of Light Snow with a high near 33°F [1°C]. Southwest wind to around 7 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 21°F [-6°C] with a humidity of 92% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.15 in [1021 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 15% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.31 mm].
Friday Night
Scattered Snow Showers Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Snow Showers with a low around 26°F [-3°C]. West southwest wind to around 8 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 28°F [-2°C] with a humidity of 93% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 28% with a qpf of 0.04 in [1.02 mm].
Saturday
Scattered Wintry Mix Mostly Cloudy with Chance of Light Wintry Mix with a high near 37°F [3°C]. West wind to around 10 mph [17 kph], with wind gusts to near 19 mph [31 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 28°F [-2°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.77 in [1008 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 30% with a qpf of 0.03 in [0.64 mm].
Saturday Night
Scattered Wintry Mix Partly Cloudy with Chance of Light Wintry Mix with a low around 27°F [-3°C]. West wind to around 12 mph [19 kph], with wind gusts to near 19 mph [31 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 30°F [-1°C] with a humidity of 91% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.85 in [1011 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 15% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 37°F [3°C]. West northwest wind to around 14 mph [23 kph], with wind gusts to near 25 mph [41 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 28°F [-2°C] with a humidity of 90% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.74 in [1007 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 6% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 27°F [-3°C]. northwest wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 29°F [-2°C] with a humidity of 97% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.80 in [1009 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].



Forecasts for: QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Campbellsport, WI
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.31 mm | 0.01 in
Friday Night: 1.02 mm | 0.04 in
Saturday: 0.64 mm | 0.03 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Campbellsport, WI
Today: N @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Tonight: NW @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Tuesday: NNW @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Tuesday Night: N @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Wednesday: NE @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Wednesday Night: NW @ 8 kph | 5 mph
Thursday: WSW @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Thursday Night: SW @ 15 kph | 9 mph
Friday: SW @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Friday Night: WSW @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Saturday: W @ 31 kph | 19 mph
Saturday Night: W @ 31 kph | 19 mph
Sunday: WNW @ 41 kph | 25 mph
Sunday Night: NW @ 24 kph | 15 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Campbellsport, WI
Today: 100 %
Tonight: 96 %
Tuesday: 92 %
Tuesday Night: 96 %
Wednesday: 96 %
Wednesday Night: 96 %
Thursday: 96 %
Thursday Night: 96 %
Friday: 96 %
Friday Night: 100 %
Saturday: 100 %
Saturday Night: 96 %
Sunday: 96 %
Sunday Night: 98 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Campbellsport, WI
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Campbellsport, WI
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Jesus Quotes

Copyright © 2020 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather