Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Black Creek, Wisconsin
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Black Creek, Wisconsin Weather: Clear
Clear
59°F
15°C
Wind Chill: 59°F
Observed at: Appleton/outagam, WI Elevation: 919 ft | 280 m
Last Updated: September 23, 4:15 AM Timezone: GMT -5
 
Sky Conditions: Clear Temperature: 59°F | 15°C
Pressure: 29.99 in | 1016 mb Dewpoint: 54°F | 12°C
Humidity: 82% Wind: W 8 mph | W 13 kph
Feels Like: 59°F | 15°C Visibility: 10.0 mi | 16.1 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.00 mm Lat/Long: 44.48 | -88.45
Sunrise: 6:43 AM Sunset: 6:49 PM

7 Day Graphical Forecast
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Black Creek, Wisconsin is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
80 |59 °F
27 |15 °C
1% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Black Creek, Wisconsin is Rain
Rain
72 |58 °F
22 |14 °C
60% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Black Creek, Wisconsin is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
78 |63 °F
26 |17 °C
5% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Black Creek, Wisconsin is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
75 |53 °F
24 |12 °C
33% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Black Creek, Wisconsin is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
69 |50 °F
21 |10 °C
19% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Black Creek, Wisconsin is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
64 |46 °F
18 |8 °C
31% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Black Creek, Wisconsin is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
56 |39 °F
13 |4 °C
29% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast
5 AM
5AMweather forecast forBlack Creek, Wisconsin is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
56 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
6 AM
6AMweather forecast forBlack Creek, Wisconsin is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
56 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
7 AM
7AMweather forecast forBlack Creek, Wisconsin is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
56 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
8 AM
8AMweather forecast forBlack Creek, Wisconsin is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
59 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
9 AM
9AMweather forecast forBlack Creek, Wisconsin is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
64 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
10 AM
10AMweather forecast forBlack Creek, Wisconsin is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
69 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
11 AM
11AMweather forecast forBlack Creek, Wisconsin is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
73 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Black Creek, WI - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Today
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 80°F [27°C]. West southwest wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 55°F [16°C] with a humidity of 97% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.95 in [1014 mb]. The UVI forecast is 5. Chance of precipitation is 1% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tonight
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a low around 59°F [15°C]. Southwest wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [14 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 60°F [16°C] with a humidity of 70% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.89 in [1012 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 15% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday
Rain Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Likely with a high near 72°F [22°C]. South wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [28 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 60°F [17°C] with a humidity of 97% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.82 in [1010 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 60% with a qpf of 0.13 in [3.26 mm].
Thursday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 58°F [14°C]. South wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 21 mph [34 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 60°F [16°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.84 in [1010 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 10% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 78°F [26°C]. South southwest wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 21 mph [34 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 58°F [16°C] with a humidity of 96% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.82 in [1010 mb]. The UVI forecast is 5. Chance of precipitation is 5% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday Night
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 63°F [17°C]. South wind to around 10 mph [17 kph], with wind gusts to near 19 mph [30 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 59°F [15°C] with a humidity of 66% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.76 in [1008 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 25% with a qpf of 0.09 in [2.39 mm].
Saturday
Scattered Showers Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 75°F [24°C]. Southwest wind to around 10 mph [16 kph], with wind gusts to near 19 mph [30 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 59°F [16°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.74 in [1007 mb]. The UVI forecast is 4. Chance of precipitation is 33% with a qpf of 0.12 in [2.99 mm].
Saturday Night
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 53°F [12°C]. West southwest wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 57°F [14°C] with a humidity of 75% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.57 in [1001 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 25% with a qpf of 0.21 in [5.46 mm].
Sunday
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 69°F [21°C]. West wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 20 mph [32 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 50°F [10°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.69 in [1005 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 19% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday Night
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 50°F [10°C]. West wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [29 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 48°F [9°C] with a humidity of 63% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.78 in [1009 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 15% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 64°F [18°C]. West wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 20 mph [32 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 47°F [8°C] with a humidity of 88% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.68 in [1005 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 31% with a qpf of 0.15 in [3.84 mm].
Monday Night
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 46°F [8°C]. West wind to around 10 mph [17 kph], with wind gusts to near 19 mph [31 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 45°F [8°C] with a humidity of 65% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.25 in [991 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 35% with a qpf of 0.72 in [18.37 mm].
Tuesday
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 56°F [13°C]. West northwest wind to around 10 mph [17 kph], with wind gusts to near 22 mph [35 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 43°F [6°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.49 in [999 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 29% with a qpf of 0.07 in [1.67 mm].
Tuesday Night
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 39°F [4°C]. northwest wind to around 10 mph [17 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [28 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 43°F [6°C] with a humidity of 69% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.82 in [1010 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 19% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Black Creek, WI
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 3.26 mm | 0.13 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 2.39 mm | 0.09 in
Saturday: 2.99 mm | 0.12 in
Saturday Night: 5.46 mm | 0.21 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 3.84 mm | 0.15 in
Monday Night: 18.37 mm | 0.72 in
Tuesday: 1.67 mm | 0.07 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Black Creek, WI
Today: WSW @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Tonight: SW @ 14 kph | 9 mph
Thursday: S @ 28 kph | 17 mph
Thursday Night: S @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Friday: SSW @ 34 kph | 21 mph
Friday Night: S @ 30 kph | 19 mph
Saturday: SW @ 30 kph | 19 mph
Saturday Night: WSW @ 26 kph | 16 mph
Sunday: W @ 32 kph | 20 mph
Sunday Night: W @ 29 kph | 18 mph
Monday: W @ 32 kph | 20 mph
Monday Night: W @ 31 kph | 19 mph
Tuesday: WNW @ 35 kph | 22 mph
Tuesday Night: NW @ 28 kph | 17 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Black Creek, WI
Today: 97 %
Tonight: 97 %
Thursday: 97 %
Thursday Night: 96 %
Friday: 96 %
Friday Night: 85 %
Saturday: 86 %
Saturday Night: 84 %
Sunday: 83 %
Sunday Night: 86 %
Monday: 88 %
Monday Night: 86 %
Tuesday: 83 %
Tuesday Night: 86 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Black Creek, WI
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Black Creek, WI
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2020 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather