Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Bay City, Minnesota
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Bay City, Minnesota Weather: Sunny
Sunny
16°F
-9°C
Wind Chill: 2°F
Observed at: Red Wing, MN Elevation: 784 ft | 239 m
Last Updated: January 21, 2:16 PM Timezone: GMT -6
 
Sky Conditions: Sunny Temperature: 16°F | -9°C
Pressure: 30.33 in | 1027 mb Dewpoint: 7°F | -14°C
Humidity: 67% Wind: S 14 mph | S 22 kph
Feels Like: 2°F | -17°C Visibility: 10.0 mi | 16.1 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.00 mm Lat/Long: 44.59 | -92.45
Sunrise: 7:39 AM Sunset: 5:03 PM

7 Day Graphical Forecast
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Bay City, Minnesota is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
20 |17 °F
-7 |-8 °C
0% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Bay City, Minnesota is Light Snow
Light Snow
35 |32 °F
2 |0 °C
65% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Bay City, Minnesota is Snow
Snow
36 |32 °F
2 |0 °C
45% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Bay City, Minnesota is Scattered Snow Showers
Scattered Snow Showers
37 |28 °F
3 |-2 °C
48% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Bay City, Minnesota is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
36 |28 °F
2 |-2 °C
7% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Bay City, Minnesota is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
36 |28 °F
2 |-2 °C
10% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Bay City, Minnesota is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
37 |31 °F
3 |0 °C
8% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast
3 PM
3PMweather forecast forBay City, Minnesota is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
20 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
4 PM
4PMweather forecast forBay City, Minnesota is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
20 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
5 PM
5PMweather forecast forBay City, Minnesota is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
18 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
6 PM
6PMweather forecast forBay City, Minnesota is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
17 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
7 PM
7PMweather forecast forBay City, Minnesota is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
17 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
8 PM
8PMweather forecast forBay City, Minnesota is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
18 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
9 PM
9PMweather forecast forBay City, Minnesota is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
19 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Bay City, MN - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Today
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 20°F [-7°C]. South wind to around 10 mph [16 kph], with wind gusts to near 23 mph [37 kph]. The dewpoint will be near -5°F [-21°C] with a humidity of 69% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.39 in [1029 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tonight
Light Snow Mostly Cloudy with Light Snow with a low around 17°F [-8°C]. South wind to around 10 mph [17 kph], with wind gusts to near 19 mph [31 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 7°F [-14°C] with a humidity of 73% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.06 in [1018 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 65% with a qpf of 0.03 in [0.85 mm].
Wednesday
Light Snow Cloudy with Light Snow with a high near 35°F [2°C]. South wind to around 7 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [28 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 28°F [-2°C] with a humidity of 92% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.91 in [1013 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 65% with a qpf of 0.08 in [2.04 mm].
Wednesday Night
Isolated Drizzle Cloudy with Chance of Light Drizzle with a low around 32°F [0°C]. South wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [9 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 32°F [0°C] with a humidity of 95% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.91 in [1013 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 44% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.25 mm].
Thursday
Snow Cloudy with Light Snow Likely with a high near 36°F [2°C]. Southeast wind to around 0 mph [1 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [9 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 32°F [0°C] with a humidity of 94% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 45% with a qpf of 0.03 in [0.76 mm].
Thursday Night
Snow Cloudy with Light Snow Likely with a low around 32°F [0°C]. East wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 32°F [0°C] with a humidity of 94% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 45% with a qpf of 0.06 in [1.52 mm].
Friday
Scattered Snow Showers Cloudy with Chance of Light Snow with a high near 37°F [3°C]. East wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 31°F [0°C] with a humidity of 89% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.03 in [1017 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 48% with a qpf of 0.05 in [1.18 mm].
Friday Night
Isolated Snow Showers Mostly Cloudy with Slight Chance of Light Snow with a low around 28°F [-2°C]. "NNE" wind to around 1 mph [2 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [12 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 31°F [-1°C] with a humidity of 91% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.12 in [1020 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 18% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.06 mm].
Saturday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 36°F [2°C]. North wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 3 mph [5 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 28°F [-2°C] with a humidity of 89% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.15 in [1021 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 7% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 28°F [-2°C]. West northwest wind to around 1 mph [1 kph], with wind gusts to near 3 mph [5 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 28°F [-2°C] with a humidity of 91% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.12 in [1020 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 36°F [2°C]. West wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [9 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 27°F [-3°C] with a humidity of 90% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.06 in [1018 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 10% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 28°F [-2°C]. West wind to around 1 mph [2 kph], with wind gusts to near 5 mph [8 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 29°F [-2°C] with a humidity of 94% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 7% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 37°F [3°C]. West wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 5 mph [8 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 28°F [-2°C] with a humidity of 93% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 8% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday Night
Cloudy Cloudy with a low around 31°F [0°C]. East wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 30°F [-1°C] with a humidity of 96% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].



Forecasts for: QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Bay City, MN
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.85 mm | 0.03 in
Wednesday: 2.04 mm | 0.08 in
Wednesday Night: 0.25 mm | 0.01 in
Thursday: 0.76 mm | 0.03 in
Thursday Night: 1.52 mm | 0.06 in
Friday: 1.18 mm | 0.05 in
Friday Night: 0.06 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Bay City, MN
Today: S @ 37 kph | 23 mph
Tonight: S @ 31 kph | 19 mph
Wednesday: S @ 28 kph | 17 mph
Wednesday Night: S @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Thursday: SE @ 9 kph | 6 mph
Thursday Night: E @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Friday: E @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Friday Night: NNE @ 12 kph | 7 mph
Saturday: N @ 5 kph | 3 mph
Saturday Night: WNW @ 5 kph | 3 mph
Sunday: W @ 9 kph | 6 mph
Sunday Night: W @ 8 kph | 5 mph
Monday: W @ 8 kph | 5 mph
Monday Night: E @ 11 kph | 7 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Bay City, MN
Today: 91 %
Tonight: 96 %
Wednesday: 96 %
Wednesday Night: 96 %
Thursday: 100 %
Thursday Night: 96 %
Friday: 96 %
Friday Night: 96 %
Saturday: 96 %
Saturday Night: 92 %
Sunday: 92 %
Sunday Night: 96 %
Monday: 96 %
Monday Night: 97 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Bay City, MN
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.42 cm | 0.16 in
Wednesday: 1.3 cm | 0.51 in
Wednesday Night: 0.3 cm | 0.12 in
Thursday: 0.5 cm | 0.2 in
Thursday Night: 2 cm | 0.79 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Bay City, MN
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Jesus Quotes

Copyright © 2020 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather