Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Armstrong Creek, Michigan
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Armstrong Creek, Michigan Weather: Cloudy
Cloudy
20°F
-6.7°C
Wind Chill: 12°F
Observed at: Iron Mountain, MI Elevation: 1,145 ft | 349 m
Last Updated: January 22, 6:54 AM Timezone: GMT -6
 
Sky Conditions: Cloudy Temperature: 20°F | -6.7°C
Pressure: 29.97 in | 1015 mb Dewpoint: 14°F | -10°C
Humidity: 78% Wind: S 6 mph | S 9 kph
Feels Like: 12°F | -11°C Visibility: 8.0 mi | 12.9 km
Today's QPF: 0.1 in | 2.54 mm Lat/Long: 45.66 | -88.45
Sunrise: 7:24 AM Sunset: 4:43 PM

7 Day Graphical Forecast
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Armstrong Creek, Michigan is Light Snow
Light Snow
31 |27 °F
-1 |-3 °C
78% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Armstrong Creek, Michigan is Light Snow
Light Snow
32 |27 °F
0 |-3 °C
75% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Armstrong Creek, Michigan is Snow
Snow
32 |27 °F
0 |-3 °C
47% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Armstrong Creek, Michigan is Isolated Snow Showers
Isolated Snow Showers
34 |23 °F
1 |-5 °C
15% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Armstrong Creek, Michigan is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
34 |22 °F
1 |-6 °C
7% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Armstrong Creek, Michigan is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
35 |25 °F
2 |-4 °C
8% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Armstrong Creek, Michigan is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
35 |24 °F
2 |-5 °C
8% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast
8 AM
8AMweather forecast forArmstrong Creek, Michigan is Scattered Snow Showers
Scattered Snow Showers
23 °F
44% Chance
Precipitation
9 AM
9AMweather forecast forArmstrong Creek, Michigan is Scattered Snow Showers
Scattered Snow Showers
24 °F
44% Chance
Precipitation
10 AM
10AMweather forecast forArmstrong Creek, Michigan is Scattered Snow Showers
Scattered Snow Showers
25 °F
44% Chance
Precipitation
11 AM
11AMweather forecast forArmstrong Creek, Michigan is Snow
Snow
26 °F
64% Chance
Precipitation
12 PM
12PMweather forecast forArmstrong Creek, Michigan is Snow
Snow
27 °F
64% Chance
Precipitation
1 PM
1PMweather forecast forArmstrong Creek, Michigan is Snow
Snow
29 °F
64% Chance
Precipitation
2 PM
2PMweather forecast forArmstrong Creek, Michigan is Snow
Snow
30 °F
64% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Armstrong Creek, MI - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Today
Light Snow Cloudy with Light Snow with a high near 31°F [-1°C]. Southwest wind to around 10 mph [16 kph], with wind gusts to near 28 mph [44 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 18°F [-8°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 78% with a qpf of 0.1 in [2.54 mm].
Tonight
Light Snow Cloudy with Light Snow with a low around 27°F [-3°C]. South southwest wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 26°F [-3°C] with a humidity of 90% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.03 in [1017 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 88% with a qpf of 0.17 in [4.32 mm].
Thursday
Light Snow Cloudy with Light Snow with a high near 32°F [0°C]. Southeast wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 25°F [-4°C] with a humidity of 89% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.06 in [1018 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 75% with a qpf of 0.11 in [2.79 mm].
Thursday Night
Light Snow Cloudy with Light Snow with a low around 27°F [-3°C]. East northeast wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 28°F [-2°C] with a humidity of 96% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.06 in [1018 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 67% with a qpf of 0.07 in [1.78 mm].
Friday
Snow Cloudy with Light Snow Likely with a high near 32°F [0°C]. East wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 27°F [-3°C] with a humidity of 91% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.06 in [1018 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 47% with a qpf of 0.03 in [0.76 mm].
Friday Night
Scattered Snow Showers Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Snow Showers with a low around 27°F [-3°C]. Northeast wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 29°F [-2°C] with a humidity of 93% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.06 in [1018 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 44% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.5 mm].
Saturday
Isolated Snow Showers Mostly Cloudy with Slight Chance of Light Snow with a high near 34°F [1°C]. North wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 26°F [-3°C] with a humidity of 90% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.09 in [1019 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 15% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.04 mm].
Saturday Night
Isolated Snow Showers Mostly Cloudy with Slight Chance of Light Snow with a low around 23°F [-5°C]. North wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [16 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 28°F [-2°C] with a humidity of 92% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.09 in [1019 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 10% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 34°F [1°C]. northwest wind to around 3 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 5 mph [8 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 24°F [-4°C] with a humidity of 88% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.03 in [1017 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 7% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 22°F [-6°C]. West wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [9 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 26°F [-4°C] with a humidity of 93% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 7% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 35°F [2°C]. North northwest wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 24°F [-4°C] with a humidity of 90% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 8% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 25°F [-4°C]. West wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 28°F [-2°C] with a humidity of 94% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 35°F [2°C]. West northwest wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 26°F [-3°C] with a humidity of 92% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.09 in [1019 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 8% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday Night
Snow Showers Cloudy with Light Snow Showers with a low around 24°F [-5°C]. South southeast wind to around 5 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 29°F [-2°C] with a humidity of 97% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.09 in [1019 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 21% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.28 mm].



Forecasts for: QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Armstrong Creek, MI
Today: 2.54 mm | 0.1 in
Tonight: 4.32 mm | 0.17 in
Thursday: 2.79 mm | 0.11 in
Thursday Night: 1.78 mm | 0.07 in
Friday: 0.76 mm | 0.03 in
Friday Night: 0.5 mm | 0.02 in
Saturday: 0.04 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.28 mm | 0.01 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Armstrong Creek, MI
Today: SW @ 44 kph | 28 mph
Tonight: SSW @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Thursday: SE @ 15 kph | 9 mph
Thursday Night: ENE @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Friday: E @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Friday Night: NE @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Saturday: N @ 22 kph | 14 mph
Saturday Night: N @ 16 kph | 10 mph
Sunday: NW @ 8 kph | 5 mph
Sunday Night: W @ 9 kph | 6 mph
Monday: NNW @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Monday Night: W @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Tuesday: WNW @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Tuesday Night: SSE @ 13 kph | 8 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Armstrong Creek, MI
Today: 92 %
Tonight: 93 %
Thursday: 95 %
Thursday Night: 96 %
Friday: 96 %
Friday Night: 96 %
Saturday: 96 %
Saturday Night: 96 %
Sunday: 96 %
Sunday Night: 96 %
Monday: 96 %
Monday Night: 100 %
Tuesday: 100 %
Tuesday Night: 98 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Armstrong Creek, MI
Today: 2.3 cm | 0.91 in
Tonight: 4.5 cm | 1.77 in
Thursday: 3.3 cm | 1.3 in
Thursday Night: 2.5 cm | 0.98 in
Friday: 1.1 cm | 0.43 in
Friday Night: 0.6 cm | 0.24 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Armstrong Creek, MI
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Jesus Quotes

Copyright © 2020 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather