Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Morton, Minnesota
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Morton, Minnesota Weather: Clear
Clear
55°F
13°C
Wind Chill: 55°F
Observed at: Olivia, MN Elevation: 1,076 ft | 328 m
Last Updated: June 18, 1:15 AM Timezone: GMT -5
 
Sky Conditions: Clear Temperature: 55°F | 13°C
Pressure: 30 in | 1016 mb Dewpoint: 52°F | 11°C
Humidity: 88% Wind: N 0 mph | N 0 kph
Feels Like: 55°F | 13°C Visibility: 10.0 mi | 16.1 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.00 mm Lat/Long: 44.55 | -94.98
Sunrise: 5:33 AM on 6/18/2019 Sunset: 9:08 PM on 6/18/2019

7 Day Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 6/18/2019
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Morton, Minnesota is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
74 |53 °F
23 |12 °C
6% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Morton, Minnesota is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
75 |56 °F
24 |13 °C
6% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Morton, Minnesota is Scattered Storms
Scattered Storms
74 |58 °F
23 |14 °C
64% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Morton, Minnesota is Scattered Storms
Scattered Storms
73 |59 °F
23 |15 °C
41% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Morton, Minnesota is Scattered Storms
Scattered Storms
77 |57 °F
25 |14 °C
47% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Morton, Minnesota is Isolated Storms
Isolated Storms
76 |58 °F
24 |14 °C
24% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Morton, Minnesota is Isolated Storms
Isolated Storms
79 |61 °F
26 |16 °C
19% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 6/18/2019
2 AM
2AMweather forecast forMorton, Minnesota is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
59 °F
6% Chance
Precipitation
3 AM
3AMweather forecast forMorton, Minnesota is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
58 °F
6% Chance
Precipitation
4 AM
4AMweather forecast forMorton, Minnesota is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
57 °F
6% Chance
Precipitation
5 AM
5AMweather forecast forMorton, Minnesota is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
56 °F
6% Chance
Precipitation
6 AM
6AMweather forecast forMorton, Minnesota is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
56 °F
6% Chance
Precipitation
7 AM
7AMweather forecast forMorton, Minnesota is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
58 °F
6% Chance
Precipitation
8 AM
8AMweather forecast forMorton, Minnesota is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
60 °F
2% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Morton, MN - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 6/18/2019
Today
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 74°F [23°C]. northwest wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [9 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 55°F [13°C] with a humidity of 62% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. The UVI forecast is 8. Chance of precipitation is 6% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tonight
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 53°F [12°C]. North wind to around 3 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 53°F [12°C] with a humidity of 74% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 7% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 75°F [24°C]. Northeast wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 54°F [12°C] with a humidity of 59% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.80 in [1009 mb]. The UVI forecast is 8. Chance of precipitation is 6% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday Night
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a low around 56°F [13°C]. Northeast wind to around 5 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 19 mph [31 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 52°F [11°C] with a humidity of 77% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.71 in [1006 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 19% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday
Scattered Storms Mostly Cloudy with Thunderstorms Likely with a high near 74°F [23°C]. Southeast wind to around 9 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 19 mph [31 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 55°F [13°C] with a humidity of 66% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.71 in [1006 mb]. The UVI forecast is 5. Chance of precipitation is 64% with a qpf of 0.17 in [4.4 mm].
Thursday Night
Scattered Storms Partly Cloudy with Scattered Storms with a low around 58°F [14°C]. South wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [30 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 57°F [14°C] with a humidity of 76% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.77 in [1008 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 44% with a qpf of 0.05 in [1.27 mm].
Friday
Scattered Storms Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Storms with a high near 73°F [23°C]. Southeast wind to around 10 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 22 mph [35 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 56°F [13°C] with a humidity of 71% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.74 in [1007 mb]. The UVI forecast is 8. Chance of precipitation is 41% with a qpf of 0.39 in [9.98 mm].
Friday Night
Scattered Storms Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Storms with a low around 59°F [15°C]. Southeast wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 22 mph [35 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 59°F [15°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.74 in [1007 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 47% with a qpf of 0.14 in [3.52 mm].
Saturday
Scattered Storms Partly Cloudy with Scattered Storms with a high near 77°F [25°C]. East wind to around 8 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 59°F [15°C] with a humidity of 68% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.74 in [1007 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 47% with a qpf of 0.62 in [15.76 mm].
Saturday Night
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a low around 57°F [14°C]. North northwest wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 57°F [14°C] with a humidity of 76% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.80 in [1009 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 24% with a qpf of 0.05 in [1.16 mm].
Sunday
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a high near 76°F [24°C]. West wind to around 9 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [28 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 55°F [13°C] with a humidity of 61% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.77 in [1008 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 24% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.17 mm].
Sunday Night
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a low around 58°F [14°C]. West wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 54°F [12°C] with a humidity of 73% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.68 in [1005 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 21% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.14 mm].
Monday
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a high near 79°F [26°C]. South wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 56°F [13°C] with a humidity of 62% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.59 in [1002 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 19% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.09 mm].
Monday Night
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a low around 61°F [16°C]. South southwest wind to around 7 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 57°F [14°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.68 in [1005 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 19% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.01 mm].



Forecasts for: QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Morton, MN
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 4.4 mm | 0.17 in
Thursday Night: 1.27 mm | 0.05 in
Friday: 9.98 mm | 0.39 in
Friday Night: 3.52 mm | 0.14 in
Saturday: 15.76 mm | 0.62 in
Saturday Night: 1.16 mm | 0.05 in
Sunday: 0.17 mm | 0.01 in
Sunday Night: 0.14 mm | 0.01 in
Monday: 0.09 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.01 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Morton, MN
Today: NW @ 9 kph | 6 mph
Tonight: N @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Wednesday: NE @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Wednesday Night: NE @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Thursday: SE @ 31 kph | 19 mph
Thursday Night: S @ 30 kph | 18 mph
Friday: SE @ 35 kph | 22 mph
Friday Night: SE @ 35 kph | 22 mph
Saturday: E @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Saturday Night: NNW @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Sunday: W @ 28 kph | 17 mph
Sunday Night: W @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Monday: S @ 22 kph | 14 mph
Monday Night: SSW @ 22 kph | 14 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Morton, MN
Today: 97 %
Tonight: 93 %
Wednesday: 93 %
Wednesday Night: 96 %
Thursday: 96 %
Thursday Night: 90 %
Friday: 90 %
Friday Night: 100 %
Saturday: 100 %
Saturday Night: 93 %
Sunday: 93 %
Sunday Night: 93 %
Monday: 93 %
Monday Night: 89 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Morton, MN
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Morton, MN
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather


Google


Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes

Copyright © 2019 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather