Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Melrose, Minnesota
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Melrose, Minnesota Weather: Clear
Clear
57°F
14.1°C
Wind Chill: 57°F
Observed at: Sauk Centre, MN Elevation: 1,247 ft | 380 m
Last Updated: June 26, 5:16 AM Timezone: GMT -5
 
Sky Conditions: Clear Temperature: 57°F | 14.1°C
Pressure: 29.97 in | 1015 mb Dewpoint: 52°F | 11.2°C
Humidity: 83% Wind: N 0 mph | N 0 kph
Feels Like: 57°F | 14°C Visibility: 10.0 mi | 16.1 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.00 mm Lat/Long: 45.67 | -94.81
Sunrise: 5:31 AM on 6/26/2019 Sunset: 9:13 PM on 6/26/2019

7 Day Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 6/26/2019
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Melrose, Minnesota is Isolated Storms
Isolated Storms
82 |61 °F
28 |16 °C
11% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Melrose, Minnesota is Isolated Storms
Isolated Storms
83 |65 °F
28 |18 °C
24% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Melrose, Minnesota is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
86 |70 °F
30 |21 °C
9% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Melrose, Minnesota is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
92 |71 °F
33 |22 °C
13% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Melrose, Minnesota is Isolated Storms
Isolated Storms
91 |68 °F
33 |20 °C
24% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Melrose, Minnesota is Isolated Storms
Isolated Storms
87 |64 °F
31 |18 °C
24% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Melrose, Minnesota is Isolated Storms
Isolated Storms
84 |64 °F
29 |18 °C
24% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 6/26/2019
6 AM
6AMweather forecast forMelrose, Minnesota is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
58 °F
5% Chance
Precipitation
7 AM
7AMweather forecast forMelrose, Minnesota is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
58 °F
5% Chance
Precipitation
8 AM
8AMweather forecast forMelrose, Minnesota is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
64 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
9 AM
9AMweather forecast forMelrose, Minnesota is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
68 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
10 AM
10AMweather forecast forMelrose, Minnesota is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
72 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
11 AM
11AMweather forecast forMelrose, Minnesota is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
75 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
12 PM
12PMweather forecast forMelrose, Minnesota is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
77 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Melrose, MN - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 6/26/2019
Today
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a high near 82°F [28°C]. Southwest wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 55°F [13°C] with a humidity of 56% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. The UVI forecast is 4. Chance of precipitation is 11% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tonight
Scattered Storms Partly Cloudy with Scattered Storms with a low around 61°F [16°C]. South wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 59°F [15°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 26% with a qpf of 0.08 in [1.91 mm].
Thursday
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a high near 83°F [28°C]. East wind to around 7 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 63°F [17°C] with a humidity of 71% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. The UVI forecast is 7. Chance of precipitation is 24% with a qpf of 0.05 in [1.35 mm].
Thursday Night
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a low around 65°F [18°C]. East wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [28 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 66°F [19°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.00 in [1016 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 19% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.04 mm].
Friday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 86°F [30°C]. East southeast wind to around 9 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [28 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 65°F [18°C] with a humidity of 68% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.00 in [1016 mb]. The UVI forecast is 8. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 70°F [21°C]. Southeast wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 69°F [21°C] with a humidity of 82% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.00 in [1016 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 8% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 92°F [33°C]. Southeast wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 69°F [21°C] with a humidity of 68% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.91 in [1013 mb]. The UVI forecast is 9. Chance of precipitation is 13% with a qpf of 0.16 in [4.11 mm].
Saturday Night
Scattered Storms Partly Cloudy with Scattered Storms with a low around 71°F [22°C]. South southeast wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 71°F [22°C] with a humidity of 74% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.85 in [1011 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 26% with a qpf of 0.13 in [3.19 mm].
Sunday
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a high near 91°F [33°C]. South southeast wind to around 8 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 68°F [20°C] with a humidity of 63% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 24% with a qpf of 0.24 in [6.11 mm].
Sunday Night
Scattered Storms Partly Cloudy with Scattered Storms with a low around 68°F [20°C]. South wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [25 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 69°F [21°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 35% with a qpf of 0.32 in [8.18 mm].
Monday
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a high near 87°F [31°C]. East southeast wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [28 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 66°F [19°C] with a humidity of 67% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 24% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.32 mm].
Monday Night
Scattered Storms Partly Cloudy with Scattered Storms with a low around 64°F [18°C]. North wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 65°F [18°C] with a humidity of 77% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.91 in [1013 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 33% with a qpf of 0.03 in [0.88 mm].
Tuesday
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a high near 84°F [29°C]. East wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 62°F [17°C] with a humidity of 64% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.83 in [1010 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 24% with a qpf of 0.05 in [1.19 mm].
Tuesday Night
Scattered Storms Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Storms with a low around 64°F [18°C]. West northwest wind to around 5 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 61°F [16°C] with a humidity of 90% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.71 in [1006 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 29% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.57 mm].



Forecasts for: QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Melrose, MN
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 1.91 mm | 0.08 in
Thursday: 1.35 mm | 0.05 in
Thursday Night: 0.04 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 4.11 mm | 0.16 in
Saturday Night: 3.19 mm | 0.13 in
Sunday: 6.11 mm | 0.24 in
Sunday Night: 8.18 mm | 0.32 in
Monday: 0.32 mm | 0.01 in
Monday Night: 0.88 mm | 0.03 in
Tuesday: 1.19 mm | 0.05 in
Tuesday Night: 0.57 mm | 0.02 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Melrose, MN
Today: SW @ 22 kph | 14 mph
Tonight: S @ 15 kph | 9 mph
Thursday: E @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Thursday Night: E @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Friday: ESE @ 28 kph | 17 mph
Friday Night: SE @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Saturday: SE @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Saturday Night: SSE @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Sunday: SSE @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Sunday Night: S @ 25 kph | 16 mph
Monday: ESE @ 28 kph | 17 mph
Monday Night: N @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Tuesday: E @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Tuesday Night: WNW @ 15 kph | 9 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Melrose, MN
Today: 93 %
Tonight: 100 %
Thursday: 97 %
Thursday Night: 97 %
Friday: 97 %
Friday Night: 97 %
Saturday: 97 %
Saturday Night: 90 %
Sunday: 90 %
Sunday Night: 93 %
Monday: 93 %
Monday Night: 97 %
Tuesday: 97 %
Tuesday Night: 99 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Melrose, MN
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Melrose, MN
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather


Google


Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes

Copyright © 2019 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather