Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

McIntosh, Minnesota
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current McIntosh, Minnesota Weather: Clear
Clear
54°F
12°C
Wind Chill: 54°F
Observed at: Fosston, MN Elevation: 1,276 ft | 389 m
Last Updated: September 15, 2:18 AM Timezone: GMT -5
 
Sky Conditions: Clear Temperature: 54°F | 12°C
Pressure: 29.91 in | 1013 mb Dewpoint: 52°F | 11°C
Humidity: 94% Wind: S 7 mph | S 11 kph
Feels Like: 54°F | 12°C Visibility: 10.0 mi | 16.1 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.00 mm Lat/Long: 47.64 | -95.89
Sunrise: 7:00 AM on 9/15/2019 Sunset: 7:36 PM on 9/15/2019

7 Day Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 9/15/2019
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For McIntosh, Minnesota is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
77 |61 °F
25 |16 °C
6% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For McIntosh, Minnesota is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
82 |66 °F
28 |19 °C
0% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For McIntosh, Minnesota is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
80 |61 °F
27 |16 °C
7% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For McIntosh, Minnesota is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
74 |54 °F
23 |12 °C
9% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For McIntosh, Minnesota is Isolated Storms
Isolated Storms
70 |53 °F
21 |12 °C
11% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For McIntosh, Minnesota is Isolated Storms
Isolated Storms
70 |57 °F
21 |14 °C
24% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For McIntosh, Minnesota is Isolated Storms
Isolated Storms
70 |48 °F
21 |9 °C
24% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 9/15/2019
3 AM
3AMweather forecast forMcIntosh, Minnesota is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
54 °F
6% Chance
Precipitation
4 AM
4AMweather forecast forMcIntosh, Minnesota is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
55 °F
6% Chance
Precipitation
5 AM
5AMweather forecast forMcIntosh, Minnesota is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
54 °F
6% Chance
Precipitation
6 AM
6AMweather forecast forMcIntosh, Minnesota is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
52 °F
6% Chance
Precipitation
7 AM
7AMweather forecast forMcIntosh, Minnesota is Patchy Fog
Patchy Fog
51 °F
6% Chance
Precipitation
8 AM
8AMweather forecast forMcIntosh, Minnesota is Patchy Fog
Patchy Fog
54 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
9 AM
9AMweather forecast forMcIntosh, Minnesota is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
57 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for McIntosh, MN - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 9/15/2019
Today
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 77°F [25°C]. South southwest wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 51°F [11°C] with a humidity of 68% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. The UVI forecast is 5. Chance of precipitation is 6% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tonight
Clear Clear with a low around 61°F [16°C]. South wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 60°F [16°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 82°F [28°C]. South wind to around 12 mph [19 kph], with wind gusts to near 22 mph [35 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 58°F [14°C] with a humidity of 74% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.83 in [1010 mb]. The UVI forecast is 5. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 66°F [19°C]. South wind to around 10 mph [17 kph], with wind gusts to near 26 mph [42 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 69°F [21°C] with a humidity of 90% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.80 in [1009 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 2% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 80°F [27°C]. South wind to around 15 mph [25 kph], with wind gusts to near 26 mph [42 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 64°F [18°C] with a humidity of 74% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.74 in [1007 mb]. The UVI forecast is 5. Chance of precipitation is 7% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday Night
Scattered Storms Partly Cloudy with Scattered Storms with a low around 61°F [16°C]. South wind to around 11 mph [18 kph], with wind gusts to near 24 mph [39 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 66°F [19°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.62 in [1003 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 25% with a qpf of 0.1 in [2.6 mm].
Wednesday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 74°F [23°C]. South wind to around 12 mph [19 kph], with wind gusts to near 30 mph [48 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 58°F [14°C] with a humidity of 68% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.62 in [1003 mb]. The UVI forecast is 4. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.05 mm].
Wednesday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 54°F [12°C]. Southwest wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 19 mph [31 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 54°F [12°C] with a humidity of 75% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.85 in [1011 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 8% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.02 mm].
Thursday
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a high near 70°F [21°C]. West wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 51°F [11°C] with a humidity of 70% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.00 in [1016 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 11% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday Night
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a low around 53°F [12°C]. South wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [23 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 54°F [12°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.00 in [1016 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 14% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a high near 70°F [21°C]. South southeast wind to around 9 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 19 mph [31 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 52°F [11°C] with a humidity of 77% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.83 in [1010 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 24% with a qpf of 0.22 in [5.68 mm].
Friday Night
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a low around 57°F [14°C]. South southeast wind to around 9 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 19 mph [31 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 58°F [14°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.56 in [1001 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 24% with a qpf of 0.6 in [15.15 mm].
Saturday
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a high near 70°F [21°C]. South wind to around 12 mph [20 kph], with wind gusts to near 30 mph [48 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 56°F [13°C] with a humidity of 76% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.44 in [997 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 24% with a qpf of 0.06 in [1.41 mm].
Saturday Night
Isolated Storms Mostly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a low around 48°F [9°C]. South wind to around 12 mph [19 kph], with wind gusts to near 26 mph [42 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 56°F [13°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.74 in [1007 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 35% with a qpf of 0.05 in [1.39 mm].



Forecasts for: QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for McIntosh, MN
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 2.6 mm | 0.1 in
Wednesday: 0.05 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.02 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 5.68 mm | 0.22 in
Friday Night: 15.15 mm | 0.6 in
Saturday: 1.41 mm | 0.06 in
Saturday Night: 1.39 mm | 0.05 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for McIntosh, MN
Today: SSW @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Tonight: S @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Monday: S @ 35 kph | 22 mph
Monday Night: S @ 31 kph | 19 mph
Tuesday: S @ 42 kph | 26 mph
Tuesday Night: S @ 39 kph | 24 mph
Wednesday: S @ 48 kph | 30 mph
Wednesday Night: SW @ 31 kph | 19 mph
Thursday: W @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Thursday Night: S @ 23 kph | 14 mph
Friday: SSE @ 31 kph | 19 mph
Friday Night: SSE @ 31 kph | 19 mph
Saturday: S @ 48 kph | 30 mph
Saturday Night: S @ 42 kph | 26 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for McIntosh, MN
Today: 98 %
Tonight: 93 %
Monday: 93 %
Monday Night: 94 %
Tuesday: 93 %
Tuesday Night: 90 %
Wednesday: 90 %
Wednesday Night: 90 %
Thursday: 90 %
Thursday Night: 96 %
Friday: 97 %
Friday Night: 96 %
Saturday: 97 %
Saturday Night: 93 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for McIntosh, MN
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for McIntosh, MN
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes

Copyright © 2019 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather