Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Lilydale, Minnesota
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Lilydale, Minnesota Weather: Sunny
Sunny
56°F
13.3°C
Wind Chill: 56°F
Observed at: St. Paul, MN Elevation: 719 ft | 219 m
Last Updated: August 19, 6:53 AM Timezone: GMT -5
 
Sky Conditions: Sunny Temperature: 56°F | 13.3°C
Pressure: 30 in | 1016 mb Dewpoint: 54°F | 12.2°C
Humidity: 93% Wind: SE 6 mph | SE 9 kph
Feels Like: 56°F | 13°C Visibility: 10.0 mi | 16.1 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.00 mm Lat/Long: 44.92 | -93.13
Sunrise: 6:18 AM on 8/19/2019 Sunset: 8:12 PM on 8/19/2019

7 Day Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 8/19/2019
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Lilydale, Minnesota is Sunny
Sunny
82 |64 °F
28 |18 °C
0% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Lilydale, Minnesota is Scattered Storms
Scattered Storms
85 |59 °F
29 |15 °C
24% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Lilydale, Minnesota is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
77 |56 °F
25 |13 °C
5% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Lilydale, Minnesota is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
76 |58 °F
24 |14 °C
2% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Lilydale, Minnesota is Isolated Storms
Isolated Storms
81 |64 °F
27 |18 °C
15% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Lilydale, Minnesota is Isolated Storms
Isolated Storms
81 |65 °F
27 |18 °C
22% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Lilydale, Minnesota is Isolated Storms
Isolated Storms
83 |64 °F
28 |18 °C
24% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 8/19/2019
8 AM
8AMweather forecast forLilydale, Minnesota is Sunny
Sunny
58 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
9 AM
9AMweather forecast forLilydale, Minnesota is Sunny
Sunny
63 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
10 AM
10AMweather forecast forLilydale, Minnesota is Sunny
Sunny
67 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
11 AM
11AMweather forecast forLilydale, Minnesota is Sunny
Sunny
73 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
12 PM
12PMweather forecast forLilydale, Minnesota is Sunny
Sunny
76 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
1 PM
1PMweather forecast forLilydale, Minnesota is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
79 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
2 PM
2PMweather forecast forLilydale, Minnesota is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
81 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Lilydale, MN - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 8/19/2019
Today
Sunny Sunny with a high near 82°F [28°C]. South wind to around 8 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 53°F [12°C] with a humidity of 61% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. The UVI forecast is 7. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tonight
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 64°F [18°C]. South wind to around 5 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 62°F [17°C] with a humidity of 78% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 8% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday
Scattered Storms Partly Cloudy with Scattered Storms with a high near 85°F [29°C]. South wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 63°F [17°C] with a humidity of 76% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.91 in [1013 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 24% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 59°F [15°C]. northwest wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 71°F [22°C] with a humidity of 79% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.00 in [1016 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 77°F [25°C]. North wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 55°F [13°C] with a humidity of 58% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.06 in [1018 mb]. The UVI forecast is 7. Chance of precipitation is 5% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 56°F [13°C]. North wind to around 3 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 54°F [12°C] with a humidity of 69% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.06 in [1018 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 2% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 76°F [24°C]. Northeast wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [9 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 52°F [11°C] with a humidity of 62% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.09 in [1019 mb]. The UVI forecast is 7. Chance of precipitation is 2% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 58°F [14°C]. Southeast wind to around 3 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [10 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 56°F [13°C] with a humidity of 78% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.09 in [1019 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 8% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a high near 81°F [27°C]. South southeast wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 56°F [13°C] with a humidity of 72% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.09 in [1019 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 15% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday Night
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a low around 64°F [18°C]. South wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 64°F [18°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.06 in [1018 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a high near 81°F [27°C]. South wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 63°F [17°C] with a humidity of 78% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.03 in [1017 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 22% with a qpf of 0.11 in [2.81 mm].
Saturday Night
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a low around 65°F [18°C]. South wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 67°F [19°C] with a humidity of 90% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.91 in [1013 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 19% with a qpf of 0.68 in [17.34 mm].
Sunday
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a high near 83°F [28°C]. South wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 65°F [18°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.80 in [1009 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 24% with a qpf of 0.32 in [8.1 mm].
Sunday Night
Isolated Storms Mostly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a low around 64°F [18°C]. South southwest wind to around 7 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 20 mph [32 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 67°F [19°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.62 in [1003 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 31% with a qpf of 1.03 in [26.14 mm].



Forecasts for: QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Lilydale, MN
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 2.81 mm | 0.11 in
Saturday Night: 17.34 mm | 0.68 in
Sunday: 8.1 mm | 0.32 in
Sunday Night: 26.14 mm | 1.03 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Lilydale, MN
Today: S @ 22 kph | 14 mph
Tonight: S @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Tuesday: S @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Tuesday Night: NW @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Wednesday: N @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Wednesday Night: N @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Thursday: NE @ 9 kph | 6 mph
Thursday Night: SE @ 10 kph | 6 mph
Friday: SSE @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Friday Night: S @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Saturday: S @ 22 kph | 14 mph
Saturday Night: S @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Sunday: S @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Sunday Night: SSW @ 32 kph | 20 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Lilydale, MN
Today: 93 %
Tonight: 94 %
Tuesday: 94 %
Tuesday Night: 86 %
Wednesday: 87 %
Wednesday Night: 83 %
Thursday: 83 %
Thursday Night: 93 %
Friday: 93 %
Friday Night: 93 %
Saturday: 93 %
Saturday Night: 99 %
Sunday: 100 %
Sunday Night: 90 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Lilydale, MN
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Lilydale, MN
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather


Google


Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes

Copyright © 2019 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather