Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Kenyon, Minnesota
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Kenyon, Minnesota Weather: Cloudy
Cloudy
62°F
16.6°C
Observed at: Stanton, MN Elevation: 919 ft | 280 m
Last Updated: June 16, 0:16 AM Timezone: GMT -5
 
Sky Conditions: Cloudy Temperature: 62°F | 16.6°C
Pressure: 29.8 in | 1009 mb Dewpoint: 59°F | 15°C
Humidity: 90% Wind: E 7 mph | E 11 kph
Feels Like: 62°F | 17°C Visibility: 10.0 mi | 16.1 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.00 mm Lat/Long: 44.27 | -92.99
Sunrise: 5:26 AM on 6/16/2019 Sunset: 8:58 PM on 6/16/2019

7 Day Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 6/16/2019
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Kenyon, Minnesota is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
69 |53 °F
21 |12 °C
9% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Kenyon, Minnesota is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
73 |56 °F
23 |13 °C
9% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Kenyon, Minnesota is Isolated Storms
Isolated Storms
74 |56 °F
23 |13 °C
13% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Kenyon, Minnesota is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
73 |57 °F
23 |14 °C
27% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Kenyon, Minnesota is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
73 |57 °F
23 |14 °C
32% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Kenyon, Minnesota is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
75 |59 °F
24 |15 °C
36% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Kenyon, Minnesota is Isolated Storms
Isolated Storms
76 |54 °F
24 |12 °C
24% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 6/16/2019
1 AM
1AMweather forecast forKenyon, Minnesota is Cloudy
Cloudy
62 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
2 AM
2AMweather forecast forKenyon, Minnesota is Cloudy
Cloudy
61 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
3 AM
3AMweather forecast forKenyon, Minnesota is Cloudy
Cloudy
60 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
4 AM
4AMweather forecast forKenyon, Minnesota is Cloudy
Cloudy
59 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
5 AM
5AMweather forecast forKenyon, Minnesota is Cloudy
Cloudy
58 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
6 AM
6AMweather forecast forKenyon, Minnesota is Cloudy
Cloudy
57 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
7 AM
7AMweather forecast forKenyon, Minnesota is Cloudy
Cloudy
57 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Kenyon, MN - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 6/16/2019
Today
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 69°F [21°C]. East wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 54°F [12°C] with a humidity of 71% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. The UVI forecast is 6. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tonight
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 53°F [12°C]. Northeast wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 52°F [11°C] with a humidity of 77% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 10% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 73°F [23°C]. Northeast wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 51°F [11°C] with a humidity of 64% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.03 in [1017 mb]. The UVI forecast is 6. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday Night
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 56°F [13°C]. "NNE" wind to around 1 mph [2 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 50°F [10°C] with a humidity of 77% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 10% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a high near 74°F [23°C]. South wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 56°F [13°C] with a humidity of 62% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. The UVI forecast is 6. Chance of precipitation is 13% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday Night
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a low around 56°F [13°C]. North northwest wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 51°F [11°C] with a humidity of 77% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.80 in [1009 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 27% with a qpf of 0.24 in [6.18 mm].
Wednesday
Scattered Showers Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 73°F [23°C]. East wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 56°F [13°C] with a humidity of 67% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.71 in [1006 mb]. The UVI forecast is 7. Chance of precipitation is 27% with a qpf of 0.25 in [6.47 mm].
Wednesday Night
Scattered Showers Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 57°F [14°C]. Northeast wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 52°F [11°C] with a humidity of 77% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.65 in [1004 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 32% with a qpf of 0.11 in [2.69 mm].
Thursday
Scattered Showers Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 73°F [23°C]. South wind to around 5 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 56°F [13°C] with a humidity of 68% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.68 in [1005 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 32% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.54 mm].
Thursday Night
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 57°F [14°C]. West wind to around 5 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 52°F [11°C] with a humidity of 73% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.74 in [1007 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 24% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.02 mm].
Friday
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 75°F [24°C]. West wind to around 7 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 56°F [13°C] with a humidity of 64% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.65 in [1004 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 36% with a qpf of 0.8 in [20.29 mm].
Friday Night
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 59°F [15°C]. West northwest wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 53°F [12°C] with a humidity of 71% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.62 in [1003 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 36% with a qpf of 0.04 in [0.98 mm].
Saturday
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a high near 76°F [24°C]. West wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [29 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 57°F [14°C] with a humidity of 59% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.68 in [1005 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 24% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.45 mm].
Saturday Night
Isolated Showers Mostly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 54°F [12°C]. West wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [30 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 52°F [11°C] with a humidity of 88% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.74 in [1007 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 19% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.11 mm].



Forecasts for: QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Kenyon, MN
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 6.18 mm | 0.24 in
Wednesday: 6.47 mm | 0.25 in
Wednesday Night: 2.69 mm | 0.11 in
Thursday: 0.54 mm | 0.02 in
Thursday Night: 0.02 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 20.29 mm | 0.8 in
Friday Night: 0.98 mm | 0.04 in
Saturday: 0.45 mm | 0.02 in
Saturday Night: 0.11 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Kenyon, MN
Today: E @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Tonight: NE @ 15 kph | 9 mph
Monday: NE @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Monday Night: NNE @ 9 kph | 6 mph
Tuesday: S @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Tuesday Night: NNW @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Wednesday: E @ 15 kph | 9 mph
Wednesday Night: NE @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Thursday: S @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Thursday Night: W @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Friday: W @ 26 kph | 16 mph
Friday Night: WNW @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Saturday: W @ 29 kph | 18 mph
Saturday Night: W @ 30 kph | 18 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Kenyon, MN
Today: 90 %
Tonight: 93 %
Monday: 93 %
Monday Night: 96 %
Tuesday: 96 %
Tuesday Night: 92 %
Wednesday: 93 %
Wednesday Night: 97 %
Thursday: 97 %
Thursday Night: 93 %
Friday: 93 %
Friday Night: 93 %
Saturday: 93 %
Saturday Night: 97 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Kenyon, MN
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Kenyon, MN
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather


Google


Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes

Copyright © 2019 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather