Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Holland, Minnesota
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Holland, Minnesota Weather: Clear with Mist and Fog
Clear with Mist and Fog
64°F
18°C
Observed at: Pipestone, MN Elevation: 1,736 ft | 529 m
Last Updated: September 15, 2:40 AM Timezone: GMT -5
 
Sky Conditions: Clear with Mist and Fog Temperature: 64°F | 18°C
Pressure: 29.94 in | 1014 mb Dewpoint: 63°F | 17°C
Humidity: 94% Wind: N 0 mph | N 0 kph
Feels Like: 64°F | 18°C Visibility: 4.0 mi | 6.4 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.00 mm Lat/Long: 44.09 | -96.19
Sunrise: 7:04 AM on 9/15/2019 Sunset: 7:36 PM on 9/15/2019

7 Day Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 9/15/2019
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Holland, Minnesota is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
81 |64 °F
27 |18 °C
6% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Holland, Minnesota is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
83 |68 °F
28 |20 °C
1% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Holland, Minnesota is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
83 |63 °F
28 |17 °C
8% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Holland, Minnesota is Isolated Storms
Isolated Storms
76 |56 °F
24 |13 °C
24% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Holland, Minnesota is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
76 |59 °F
24 |15 °C
6% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Holland, Minnesota is Isolated Storms
Isolated Storms
77 |59 °F
25 |15 °C
24% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Holland, Minnesota is Isolated Storms
Isolated Storms
73 |52 °F
23 |11 °C
24% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 9/15/2019
3 AM
3AMweather forecast forHolland, Minnesota is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
60 °F
6% Chance
Precipitation
4 AM
4AMweather forecast forHolland, Minnesota is Patchy Fog
Patchy Fog
58 °F
6% Chance
Precipitation
5 AM
5AMweather forecast forHolland, Minnesota is Patchy Fog
Patchy Fog
58 °F
6% Chance
Precipitation
6 AM
6AMweather forecast forHolland, Minnesota is Patchy Fog
Patchy Fog
57 °F
6% Chance
Precipitation
7 AM
7AMweather forecast forHolland, Minnesota is Patchy Fog
Patchy Fog
57 °F
6% Chance
Precipitation
8 AM
8AMweather forecast forHolland, Minnesota is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
59 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
9 AM
9AMweather forecast forHolland, Minnesota is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
63 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Holland, MN - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 9/15/2019
Today
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 81°F [27°C]. West wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 54°F [12°C] with a humidity of 64% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. The UVI forecast is 6. Chance of precipitation is 6% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tonight
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 64°F [18°C]. South wind to around 9 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 63°F [17°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 1% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 83°F [28°C]. South wind to around 12 mph [20 kph], with wind gusts to near 22 mph [35 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 63°F [17°C] with a humidity of 72% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.91 in [1013 mb]. The UVI forecast is 5. Chance of precipitation is 1% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 68°F [20°C]. South wind to around 13 mph [21 kph], with wind gusts to near 30 mph [48 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 67°F [19°C] with a humidity of 79% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.85 in [1011 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 8% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 83°F [28°C]. South wind to around 17 mph [27 kph], with wind gusts to near 30 mph [48 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 63°F [17°C] with a humidity of 67% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.80 in [1009 mb]. The UVI forecast is 6. Chance of precipitation is 8% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday Night
Scattered Storms Partly Cloudy with Scattered Storms with a low around 63°F [17°C]. South wind to around 14 mph [23 kph], with wind gusts to near 30 mph [48 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 65°F [18°C] with a humidity of 73% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.74 in [1007 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 36% with a qpf of 0.43 in [10.84 mm].
Wednesday
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a high near 76°F [24°C]. South southwest wind to around 7 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 22 mph [35 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 58°F [14°C] with a humidity of 66% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.85 in [1011 mb]. The UVI forecast is 6. Chance of precipitation is 24% with a qpf of 0.04 in [1.01 mm].
Wednesday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 56°F [13°C]. West wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 57°F [14°C] with a humidity of 73% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 76°F [24°C]. West wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 51°F [11°C] with a humidity of 64% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.03 in [1017 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 6% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday Night
Scattered Storms Partly Cloudy with Scattered Storms with a low around 59°F [15°C]. South wind to around 7 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 59°F [15°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 26% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.24 mm].
Friday
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a high near 77°F [25°C]. South wind to around 10 mph [16 kph], with wind gusts to near 24 mph [38 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 57°F [14°C] with a humidity of 76% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.83 in [1010 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 24% with a qpf of 0.13 in [3.25 mm].
Friday Night
Scattered Storms Partly Cloudy with Scattered Storms with a low around 59°F [15°C]. South wind to around 10 mph [16 kph], with wind gusts to near 24 mph [39 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 62°F [17°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.65 in [1004 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 27% with a qpf of 0.49 in [12.42 mm].
Saturday
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a high near 73°F [23°C]. South wind to around 12 mph [19 kph], with wind gusts to near 28 mph [44 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 59°F [15°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.68 in [1005 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 24% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.43 mm].
Saturday Night
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a low around 52°F [11°C]. South southwest wind to around 10 mph [16 kph], with wind gusts to near 22 mph [36 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 59°F [15°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 19% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.02 mm].



Forecasts for: QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Holland, MN
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 10.84 mm | 0.43 in
Wednesday: 1.01 mm | 0.04 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.24 mm | 0.01 in
Friday: 3.25 mm | 0.13 in
Friday Night: 12.42 mm | 0.49 in
Saturday: 0.43 mm | 0.02 in
Saturday Night: 0.02 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Holland, MN
Today: W @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Tonight: S @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Monday: S @ 35 kph | 22 mph
Monday Night: S @ 39 kph | 24 mph
Tuesday: S @ 48 kph | 30 mph
Tuesday Night: S @ 48 kph | 30 mph
Wednesday: SSW @ 35 kph | 22 mph
Wednesday Night: W @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Thursday: W @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Thursday Night: S @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Friday: S @ 38 kph | 24 mph
Friday Night: S @ 39 kph | 24 mph
Saturday: S @ 44 kph | 28 mph
Saturday Night: SSW @ 36 kph | 22 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Holland, MN
Today: 96 %
Tonight: 96 %
Monday: 96 %
Monday Night: 84 %
Tuesday: 84 %
Tuesday Night: 84 %
Wednesday: 84 %
Wednesday Night: 84 %
Thursday: 84 %
Thursday Night: 93 %
Friday: 94 %
Friday Night: 99 %
Saturday: 100 %
Saturday Night: 86 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Holland, MN
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Holland, MN
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes

Copyright © 2019 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather