Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Holdingford, Minnesota
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Holdingford, Minnesota Weather: Cloudy with Mist and Fog
Cloudy with Mist and Fog
54°F
12°C
Wind Chill: 54°F
Observed at: Little Falls, MN Elevation: 1,122 ft | 342 m
Last Updated: September 15, 2:35 AM Timezone: GMT -5
 
Sky Conditions: Cloudy with Mist and Fog Temperature: 54°F | 12°C
Pressure: 29.97 in | 1015 mb Dewpoint: 54°F | 12°C
Humidity: 100% Wind: N 0 mph | N 0 kph
Feels Like: 54°F | 12°C Visibility: 1.8 mi | 2.8 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.00 mm Lat/Long: 45.73 | -94.47
Sunrise: 6:55 AM on 9/15/2019 Sunset: 7:29 PM on 9/15/2019

7 Day Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 9/15/2019
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Holdingford, Minnesota is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
80 |60 °F
27 |16 °C
6% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Holdingford, Minnesota is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
83 |66 °F
28 |19 °C
2% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Holdingford, Minnesota is Isolated Storms
Isolated Storms
81 |64 °F
27 |18 °C
18% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Holdingford, Minnesota is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
77 |55 °F
25 |13 °C
43% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Holdingford, Minnesota is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
74 |56 °F
23 |13 °C
0% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Holdingford, Minnesota is Isolated Storms
Isolated Storms
74 |59 °F
23 |15 °C
28% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Holdingford, Minnesota is Isolated Storms
Isolated Storms
72 |55 °F
22 |13 °C
24% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 9/15/2019
3 AM
3AMweather forecast forHoldingford, Minnesota is Patchy Fog
Patchy Fog
59 °F
6% Chance
Precipitation
4 AM
4AMweather forecast forHoldingford, Minnesota is Areas of Fog
Areas of Fog
58 °F
6% Chance
Precipitation
5 AM
5AMweather forecast forHoldingford, Minnesota is Areas of Fog
Areas of Fog
57 °F
6% Chance
Precipitation
6 AM
6AMweather forecast forHoldingford, Minnesota is Patchy Fog
Patchy Fog
56 °F
6% Chance
Precipitation
7 AM
7AMweather forecast forHoldingford, Minnesota is Patchy Fog
Patchy Fog
56 °F
6% Chance
Precipitation
8 AM
8AMweather forecast forHoldingford, Minnesota is Patchy Fog
Patchy Fog
58 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
9 AM
9AMweather forecast forHoldingford, Minnesota is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
61 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Holdingford, MN - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 9/15/2019
Today
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 80°F [27°C]. West wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 56°F [13°C] with a humidity of 72% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. The UVI forecast is 6. Chance of precipitation is 6% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tonight
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 60°F [16°C]. South wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 63°F [17°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 83°F [28°C]. South southeast wind to around 10 mph [17 kph], with wind gusts to near 22 mph [35 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 60°F [16°C] with a humidity of 76% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.91 in [1013 mb]. The UVI forecast is 5. Chance of precipitation is 2% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 66°F [19°C]. South wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 25 mph [41 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 70°F [21°C] with a humidity of 93% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a high near 81°F [27°C]. South wind to around 13 mph [20 kph], with wind gusts to near 25 mph [41 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 66°F [19°C] with a humidity of 79% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.85 in [1011 mb]. The UVI forecast is 5. Chance of precipitation is 18% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday Night
Scattered Storms Partly Cloudy with Scattered Storms with a low around 64°F [18°C]. South wind to around 11 mph [18 kph], with wind gusts to near 23 mph [37 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 68°F [20°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.71 in [1006 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 43% with a qpf of 1.08 in [27.34 mm].
Wednesday
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 77°F [25°C]. South wind to around 9 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 24 mph [39 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 62°F [17°C] with a humidity of 74% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.77 in [1008 mb]. The UVI forecast is 5. Chance of precipitation is 43% with a qpf of 0.03 in [0.84 mm].
Wednesday Night
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a low around 55°F [13°C]. West wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [30 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 60°F [16°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.91 in [1013 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 19% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 74°F [23°C]. West wind to around 5 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 53°F [12°C] with a humidity of 72% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.03 in [1017 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday Night
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a low around 56°F [13°C]. South wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [14 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 59°F [15°C] with a humidity of 89% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.03 in [1017 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 15% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a high near 74°F [23°C]. South wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 19 mph [31 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 56°F [13°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.91 in [1013 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 28% with a qpf of 0.2 in [4.99 mm].
Friday Night
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 59°F [15°C]. South wind to around 7 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [30 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 62°F [17°C] with a humidity of 88% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.68 in [1005 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 28% with a qpf of 1.01 in [25.54 mm].
Saturday
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a high near 72°F [22°C]. South wind to around 11 mph [17 kph], with wind gusts to near 26 mph [42 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 60°F [16°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.56 in [1001 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 24% with a qpf of 0.08 in [2.15 mm].
Saturday Night
Isolated Showers Mostly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 55°F [13°C]. South wind to around 12 mph [19 kph], with wind gusts to near 27 mph [43 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 60°F [16°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.83 in [1010 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.02 mm].



Forecasts for: QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Holdingford, MN
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 27.34 mm | 1.08 in
Wednesday: 0.84 mm | 0.03 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 4.99 mm | 0.2 in
Friday Night: 25.54 mm | 1.01 in
Saturday: 2.15 mm | 0.08 in
Saturday Night: 0.02 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Holdingford, MN
Today: W @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Tonight: S @ 15 kph | 9 mph
Monday: SSE @ 35 kph | 22 mph
Monday Night: S @ 30 kph | 18 mph
Tuesday: S @ 41 kph | 25 mph
Tuesday Night: S @ 37 kph | 23 mph
Wednesday: S @ 39 kph | 24 mph
Wednesday Night: W @ 30 kph | 18 mph
Thursday: W @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Thursday Night: S @ 14 kph | 8 mph
Friday: S @ 31 kph | 19 mph
Friday Night: S @ 30 kph | 18 mph
Saturday: S @ 42 kph | 26 mph
Saturday Night: S @ 43 kph | 27 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Holdingford, MN
Today: 99 %
Tonight: 96 %
Monday: 96 %
Monday Night: 100 %
Tuesday: 100 %
Tuesday Night: 97 %
Wednesday: 97 %
Wednesday Night: 93 %
Thursday: 93 %
Thursday Night: 97 %
Friday: 97 %
Friday Night: 98 %
Saturday: 100 %
Saturday Night: 84 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Holdingford, MN
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Holdingford, MN
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes

Copyright © 2019 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather