Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Fort Ripley, Minnesota
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Fort Ripley, Minnesota Weather: Clear
Clear
78°F
25.6°C
Heat Index: 78°F
Observed at: Camp Ridley, MN Elevation: 1,152 ft | 351 m
Last Updated: September 17, 8:56 PM Timezone: GMT -5
 
Sky Conditions: Clear Temperature: 78°F | 25.6°C
Pressure: 29.8 in | 1009 mb Dewpoint: 70°F | 21.3°C
Humidity: 77% Wind: SSE 14 mph | SSE 22 kph
Feels Like: 78°F | 26°C Visibility: 10.0 mi | 16.1 km
Today's QPF: 0.26 in | 6.56 mm Lat/Long: 46.17 | -94.36
Sunrise: 6:58 AM on 9/17/2019 Sunset: 7:25 PM on 9/17/2019

7 Day Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 PM 9/17/2019
Tonight
Today's Weather Forecast For Fort Ripley, Minnesota is Scattered Storms
Scattered Storms
 68 °F
 20 °C
94% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Fort Ripley, Minnesota is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
78 |55 °F
26 |13 °C
54% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Fort Ripley, Minnesota is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
78 |63 °F
26 |17 °C
3% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Fort Ripley, Minnesota is Scattered Storms
Scattered Storms
80 |65 °F
27 |18 °C
50% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Fort Ripley, Minnesota is Scattered Storms
Scattered Storms
73 |53 °F
23 |12 °C
44% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Fort Ripley, Minnesota is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
66 |48 °F
19 |9 °C
16% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Fort Ripley, Minnesota is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
68 |49 °F
20 |9 °C
6% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 PM 9/17/2019
10 PM
10PMweather forecast forFort Ripley, Minnesota is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
75 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
11 PM
11PMweather forecast forFort Ripley, Minnesota is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
73 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
12 AM
12AMweather forecast forFort Ripley, Minnesota is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
73 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
1 AM
1AMweather forecast forFort Ripley, Minnesota is Isolated Storms
Isolated Storms
72 °F
19% Chance
Precipitation
2 AM
2AMweather forecast forFort Ripley, Minnesota is Scattered Storms
Scattered Storms
71 °F
44% Chance
Precipitation
3 AM
3AMweather forecast forFort Ripley, Minnesota is Showers
Showers
71 °F
64% Chance
Precipitation
4 AM
4AMweather forecast forFort Ripley, Minnesota is Showers
Showers
69 °F
84% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Fort Ripley, MN - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius )
Valid: 7:00 PM 9/17/2019
Tonight
Scattered Storms Partly Cloudy with Scattered Storms with a low around 68°F [20°C]. South wind to around 16 mph [26 kph], with wind gusts to near 25 mph [41 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 70°F [21°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.74 in [1007 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 94% with a qpf of 0.26 in [6.56 mm].
Wednesday
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 78°F [26°C]. South wind to around 15 mph [24 kph], with wind gusts to near 29 mph [46 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 67°F [19°C] with a humidity of 71% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.74 in [1007 mb]. The UVI forecast is 5. Chance of precipitation is 54% with a qpf of 0.12 in [3.09 mm].
Wednesday Night
Clear Clear with a low around 55°F [13°C]. Southwest wind to around 3 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 61°F [16°C] with a humidity of 91% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.85 in [1011 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 78°F [26°C]. West wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 5 mph [8 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 55°F [13°C] with a humidity of 70% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. The UVI forecast is 5. Chance of precipitation is 3% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday Night
Scattered Storms Partly Cloudy with Scattered Storms with a low around 63°F [17°C]. Southeast wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 62°F [17°C] with a humidity of 88% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday
Scattered Storms Partly Cloudy with Scattered Storms with a high near 80°F [27°C]. Southeast wind to around 11 mph [17 kph], with wind gusts to near 23 mph [36 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 64°F [18°C] with a humidity of 77% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.85 in [1011 mb]. The UVI forecast is 4. Chance of precipitation is 50% with a qpf of 0.25 in [6.26 mm].
Friday Night
Showers Mostly Cloudy with Showers Likely with a low around 65°F [18°C]. South wind to around 11 mph [17 kph], with wind gusts to near 25 mph [40 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 65°F [18°C] with a humidity of 89% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.68 in [1005 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 60% with a qpf of 0.66 in [16.86 mm].
Saturday
Scattered Storms Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Storms with a high near 73°F [23°C]. South wind to around 13 mph [20 kph], with wind gusts to near 31 mph [50 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 64°F [18°C] with a humidity of 79% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.68 in [1005 mb]. The UVI forecast is 4. Chance of precipitation is 44% with a qpf of 0.07 in [1.68 mm].
Saturday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 53°F [12°C]. Southwest wind to around 7 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 25 mph [41 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 59°F [15°C] with a humidity of 88% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.77 in [1008 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.08 mm].
Sunday
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 66°F [19°C]. West southwest wind to around 9 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 21 mph [33 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 52°F [11°C] with a humidity of 70% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.74 in [1007 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 16% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.12 mm].
Sunday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 48°F [9°C]. West wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 48°F [9°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.83 in [1010 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 68°F [20°C]. West wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 49°F [9°C] with a humidity of 71% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 6% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 49°F [9°C]. West wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 50°F [10°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 14% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.14 mm].
Tuesday
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 68°F [20°C]. South southwest wind to around 8 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 49°F [9°C] with a humidity of 74% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.83 in [1010 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 23% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.48 mm].



Forecasts for: QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Fort Ripley, MN
Tonight: 6.56 mm | 0.26 in
Wednesday: 3.09 mm | 0.12 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 6.26 mm | 0.25 in
Friday Night: 16.86 mm | 0.66 in
Saturday: 1.68 mm | 0.07 in
Saturday Night: 0.08 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.12 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.14 mm | 0.01 in
Tuesday: 0.48 mm | 0.02 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Fort Ripley, MN
Tonight: S @ 41 kph | 25 mph
Wednesday: S @ 46 kph | 29 mph
Wednesday Night: SW @ 22 kph | 14 mph
Thursday: W @ 8 kph | 5 mph
Thursday Night: SE @ 22 kph | 13 mph
Friday: SE @ 36 kph | 23 mph
Friday Night: S @ 40 kph | 25 mph
Saturday: S @ 50 kph | 31 mph
Saturday Night: SW @ 41 kph | 25 mph
Sunday: WSW @ 33 kph | 21 mph
Sunday Night: W @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Monday: W @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Monday Night: W @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Tuesday: SSW @ 18 kph | 11 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Fort Ripley, MN
Tonight: 97 %
Wednesday: 96 %
Wednesday Night: 100 %
Thursday: 96 %
Thursday Night: 100 %
Friday: 100 %
Friday Night: 96 %
Saturday: 97 %
Saturday Night: 100 %
Sunday: 100 %
Sunday Night: 99 %
Monday: 100 %
Monday Night: 100 %
Tuesday: 100 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Fort Ripley, MN
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Fort Ripley, MN
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes

Copyright © 2019 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather