Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Dorset, Minnesota
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Dorset, Minnesota Weather: Cloudy
Cloudy
27°F
-2.8°C
Wind Chill: 21°F
Observed at: Park Rapids, MN Elevation: 1,450 ft | 442 m
Last Updated: January 24, 6:53 PM Timezone: GMT -6
 
Sky Conditions: Cloudy Temperature: 27°F | -2.8°C
Pressure: 30.06 in | 1018 mb Dewpoint: 20°F | -6.7°C
Humidity: 75% Wind: N 5 mph | N 7 kph
Feels Like: 21°F | -6°C Visibility: 10.0 mi | 16.1 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.00 mm Lat/Long: 46.96 | -94.95
Sunrise: 7:53 AM on 1/24/2020 Sunset: 5:10 PM on 1/24/2020

7 Day Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 PM 1/24/2020
Tonight
Today's Weather Forecast For Dorset, Minnesota is Cloudy
Cloudy
 16 °F
 -9 °C
0% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Dorset, Minnesota is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
27 |11 °F
-3 |-12 °C
0% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Dorset, Minnesota is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
28 |16 °F
-2 |-9 °C
2% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Dorset, Minnesota is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
28 |18 °F
-2 |-8 °C
2% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Dorset, Minnesota is Isolated Snow Showers
Isolated Snow Showers
31 |19 °F
-1 |-7 °C
10% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Dorset, Minnesota is Isolated Snow Showers
Isolated Snow Showers
31 |18 °F
-1 |-8 °C
15% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Dorset, Minnesota is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
28 |14 °F
-2 |-10 °C
5% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 PM 1/24/2020
8 PM
8PMweather forecast forDorset, Minnesota is Cloudy
Cloudy
24 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
9 PM
9PMweather forecast forDorset, Minnesota is Cloudy
Cloudy
24 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
10 PM
10PMweather forecast forDorset, Minnesota is Cloudy
Cloudy
23 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
11 PM
11PMweather forecast forDorset, Minnesota is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
21 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
12 AM
12AMweather forecast forDorset, Minnesota is Patchy Fog
Patchy Fog
19 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
1 AM
1AMweather forecast forDorset, Minnesota is Patchy Fog
Patchy Fog
19 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
2 AM
2AMweather forecast forDorset, Minnesota is Patchy Fog
Patchy Fog
18 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Dorset, MN - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius )
Valid: 7:00 PM 1/24/2020
Tonight
Cloudy Cloudy with a low around 16°F [-9°C]. North wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [9 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 19°F [-7°C] with a humidity of 90% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.09 in [1019 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 27°F [-3°C]. North northwest wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 5 mph [8 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 16°F [-9°C] with a humidity of 90% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.03 in [1017 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 11°F [-12°C]. Southwest wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 5 mph [8 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 16°F [-9°C] with a humidity of 89% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 1% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 28°F [-2°C]. Southeast wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 2 mph [4 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 10°F [-12°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 2% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 16°F [-9°C]. North wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 2 mph [4 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 19°F [-7°C] with a humidity of 89% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.03 in [1017 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 3% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 28°F [-2°C]. northwest wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 5 mph [8 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 16°F [-9°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.12 in [1020 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 2% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 18°F [-8°C]. Southwest wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 3 mph [5 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 19°F [-7°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.21 in [1023 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 3% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday
Isolated Snow Showers Mostly Cloudy with Slight Chance of Light Snow with a high near 31°F [-1°C]. South wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 18°F [-8°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.12 in [1020 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 10% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.06 mm].
Tuesday Night
Isolated Snow Showers Mostly Cloudy with Slight Chance of Light Snow with a low around 19°F [-7°C]. West wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [9 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 22°F [-6°C] with a humidity of 90% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.12 in [1020 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 16% with a qpf of 0.07 in [1.68 mm].
Wednesday
Isolated Snow Showers Mostly Cloudy with Slight Chance of Light Snow with a high near 31°F [-1°C]. West northwest wind to around 5 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 18°F [-8°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.15 in [1021 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 15% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.19 mm].
Wednesday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 18°F [-8°C]. West wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [14 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 22°F [-6°C] with a humidity of 90% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.21 in [1023 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 10% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 28°F [-2°C]. West northwest wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 17°F [-8°C] with a humidity of 82% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.24 in [1024 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 5% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday Night
Isolated Snow Showers Mostly Cloudy with Slight Chance of Light Snow with a low around 14°F [-10°C]. South southwest wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 18°F [-8°C] with a humidity of 89% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.18 in [1022 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 10% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday
Scattered Snow Showers Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Snow Showers with a high near 31°F [-1°C]. South wind to around 9 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 21 mph [33 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 17°F [-8°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 15% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.12 mm].



Forecasts for: QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Dorset, MN
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.06 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 1.68 mm | 0.07 in
Wednesday: 0.19 mm | 0.01 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.12 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Dorset, MN
Tonight: N @ 9 kph | 6 mph
Saturday: NNW @ 8 kph | 5 mph
Saturday Night: SW @ 8 kph | 5 mph
Sunday: SE @ 4 kph | 2 mph
Sunday Night: N @ 4 kph | 2 mph
Monday: NW @ 8 kph | 5 mph
Monday Night: SW @ 5 kph | 3 mph
Tuesday: S @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Tuesday Night: W @ 9 kph | 6 mph
Wednesday: WNW @ 15 kph | 9 mph
Wednesday Night: W @ 14 kph | 9 mph
Thursday: WNW @ 15 kph | 9 mph
Thursday Night: SSW @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Friday: S @ 33 kph | 21 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Dorset, MN
Tonight: 100 %
Saturday: 100 %
Saturday Night: 92 %
Sunday: 92 %
Sunday Night: 96 %
Monday: 96 %
Monday Night: 92 %
Tuesday: 92 %
Tuesday Night: 92 %
Wednesday: 92 %
Wednesday Night: 92 %
Thursday: 92 %
Thursday Night: 92 %
Friday: 91 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Dorset, MN
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Dorset, MN
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Jesus Quotes

Copyright © 2020 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather