Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Donnelly, Minnesota
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Donnelly, Minnesota Weather: Cloudy with Mist and Fog
Cloudy with Mist and Fog
25°F
-4°C
Wind Chill: 17°F
Observed at: Morris Muni, MN Elevation: 1,129 ft | 344 m
Last Updated: January 24, 7:05 PM Timezone: GMT -6
 
Sky Conditions: Cloudy with Mist and Fog Temperature: 25°F | -4°C
Pressure: 30.09 in | 1019 mb Dewpoint: 23°F | -5°C
Humidity: 93% Wind: NW 7 mph | NW 11 kph
Feels Like: 17°F | -8°C Visibility: 5.0 mi | 8.0 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.00 mm Lat/Long: 45.69 | -96.01
Sunrise: 7:53 AM on 1/24/2020 Sunset: 5:18 PM on 1/24/2020

7 Day Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 PM 1/24/2020
Tonight
Today's Weather Forecast For Donnelly, Minnesota is Cloudy
Cloudy
 14 °F
 -10 °C
2% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Donnelly, Minnesota is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
23 |13 °F
-5 |-11 °C
1% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Donnelly, Minnesota is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
24 |15 °F
-4 |-9 °C
4% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Donnelly, Minnesota is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
26 |20 °F
-3 |-7 °C
1% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Donnelly, Minnesota is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
30 |20 °F
-1 |-7 °C
10% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Donnelly, Minnesota is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
28 |18 °F
-2 |-8 °C
7% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Donnelly, Minnesota is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
25 |14 °F
-4 |-10 °C
3% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 PM 1/24/2020
8 PM
8PMweather forecast forDonnelly, Minnesota is Cloudy
Cloudy
22 °F
2% Chance
Precipitation
9 PM
9PMweather forecast forDonnelly, Minnesota is Cloudy
Cloudy
22 °F
2% Chance
Precipitation
10 PM
10PMweather forecast forDonnelly, Minnesota is Cloudy
Cloudy
21 °F
2% Chance
Precipitation
11 PM
11PMweather forecast forDonnelly, Minnesota is Cloudy
Cloudy
21 °F
2% Chance
Precipitation
12 AM
12AMweather forecast forDonnelly, Minnesota is Cloudy
Cloudy
20 °F
2% Chance
Precipitation
1 AM
1AMweather forecast forDonnelly, Minnesota is Cloudy
Cloudy
19 °F
2% Chance
Precipitation
2 AM
2AMweather forecast forDonnelly, Minnesota is Cloudy
Cloudy
18 °F
2% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Donnelly, MN - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius )
Valid: 7:00 PM 1/24/2020
Tonight
Cloudy Cloudy with a low around 14°F [-10°C]. North wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 21°F [-6°C] with a humidity of 94% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.12 in [1020 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 2% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 23°F [-5°C]. northwest wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 14°F [-10°C] with a humidity of 90% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.09 in [1019 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 1% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday Night
Snow Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Snow Showers with a low around 13°F [-11°C]. South wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 13°F [-11°C] with a humidity of 96% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 16% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 24°F [-4°C]. Southeast wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 16°F [-9°C] with a humidity of 95% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 4% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 15°F [-9°C]. North wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [9 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 20°F [-7°C] with a humidity of 95% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.03 in [1017 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 2% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 26°F [-3°C]. northwest wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 17°F [-8°C] with a humidity of 90% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.15 in [1021 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 1% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 20°F [-7°C]. South wind to around 5 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 20°F [-7°C] with a humidity of 92% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.21 in [1023 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 6% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 30°F [-1°C]. South wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 21°F [-6°C] with a humidity of 89% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.12 in [1020 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 10% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 20°F [-7°C]. northwest wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 22°F [-6°C] with a humidity of 91% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.09 in [1019 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 28°F [-2°C]. West northwest wind to around 9 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 19°F [-7°C] with a humidity of 90% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.15 in [1021 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 7% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 18°F [-8°C]. West northwest wind to around 9 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 21°F [-6°C] with a humidity of 93% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.24 in [1024 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 7% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 25°F [-4°C]. South wind to around 10 mph [16 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 19°F [-7°C] with a humidity of 89% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.30 in [1026 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 3% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday Night
Isolated Snow Showers Partly Cloudy with Slight Chance of Light Snow with a low around 14°F [-10°C]. South southwest wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 19°F [-7°C] with a humidity of 94% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.21 in [1023 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 10% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday
Scattered Snow Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Snow Showers with a high near 30°F [-1°C]. South wind to around 12 mph [20 kph], with wind gusts to near 26 mph [42 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 18°F [-8°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.91 in [1013 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 18% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].



Forecasts for: QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Donnelly, MN
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Donnelly, MN
Tonight: N @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Saturday: NW @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Saturday Night: S @ 15 kph | 9 mph
Sunday: SE @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Sunday Night: N @ 9 kph | 6 mph
Monday: NW @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Monday Night: S @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Tuesday: S @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Tuesday Night: NW @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Wednesday: WNW @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Wednesday Night: WNW @ 22 kph | 14 mph
Thursday: S @ 22 kph | 14 mph
Thursday Night: SSW @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Friday: S @ 42 kph | 26 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Donnelly, MN
Tonight: 100 %
Saturday: 100 %
Saturday Night: 100 %
Sunday: 100 %
Sunday Night: 96 %
Monday: 96 %
Monday Night: 92 %
Tuesday: 92 %
Tuesday Night: 92 %
Wednesday: 92 %
Wednesday Night: 96 %
Thursday: 96 %
Thursday Night: 96 %
Friday: 96 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Donnelly, MN
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Donnelly, MN
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Jesus Quotes

Copyright © 2020 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather