Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Dodge Center, Minnesota
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Dodge Center, Minnesota Weather: Cloudy
Cloudy
28°F
-2°C
Wind Chill: 16°F
Observed at: Dodge Center, MN Elevation: 1,306 ft | 398 m
Last Updated: January 24, 6:35 PM Timezone: GMT -6
 
Sky Conditions: Cloudy Temperature: 28°F | -2°C
Pressure: 29.97 in | 1015 mb Dewpoint: 28°F | -2°C
Humidity: 100% Wind: NW 15 mph | NW 24 kph
Feels Like: 16°F | -9°C Visibility: 5.0 mi | 8.0 km
Today's QPF: 0.01 in | 0.13 mm Lat/Long: 44.03 | -92.85
Sunrise: 7:36 AM on 1/24/2020 Sunset: 5:09 PM on 1/24/2020

7 Day Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 PM 1/24/2020
Tonight
Today's Weather Forecast For Dodge Center, Minnesota is Scattered Snow Showers
Scattered Snow Showers
 27 °F
 -3 °C
54% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Dodge Center, Minnesota is Isolated Snow Showers
Isolated Snow Showers
32 |18 °F
0 |-8 °C
29% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Dodge Center, Minnesota is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
27 |19 °F
-3 |-7 °C
4% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Dodge Center, Minnesota is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
30 |21 °F
-1 |-6 °C
1% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Dodge Center, Minnesota is Isolated Snow Showers
Isolated Snow Showers
31 |23 °F
-1 |-5 °C
12% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Dodge Center, Minnesota is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
32 |22 °F
0 |-6 °C
9% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Dodge Center, Minnesota is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
29 |19 °F
-2 |-7 °C
10% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 PM 1/24/2020
8 PM
8PMweather forecast forDodge Center, Minnesota is Isolated Snow Showers
Isolated Snow Showers
29 °F
54% Chance
Precipitation
9 PM
9PMweather forecast forDodge Center, Minnesota is Isolated Snow Showers
Isolated Snow Showers
30 °F
54% Chance
Precipitation
10 PM
10PMweather forecast forDodge Center, Minnesota is Patchy Fog
Patchy Fog
30 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
11 PM
11PMweather forecast forDodge Center, Minnesota is Patchy Fog
Patchy Fog
30 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
12 AM
12AMweather forecast forDodge Center, Minnesota is Areas of Fog
Areas of Fog
29 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
1 AM
1AMweather forecast forDodge Center, Minnesota is Patchy Fog
Patchy Fog
29 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
2 AM
2AMweather forecast forDodge Center, Minnesota is Patchy Fog
Patchy Fog
28 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Dodge Center, MN - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius )
Valid: 7:00 PM 1/24/2020
Tonight
Scattered Snow Showers Cloudy with Chance of Light Snow with a low around 27°F [-3°C]. North wind to around 9 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 29°F [-2°C] with a humidity of 97% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 54% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.13 mm].
Saturday
Isolated Snow Showers Cloudy with Slight Chance of Light Snow with a high near 32°F [0°C]. northwest wind to around 10 mph [16 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [28 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 25°F [-4°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.00 in [1016 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 29% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday Night
Cloudy Cloudy with a low around 18°F [-8°C]. northwest wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 23°F [-5°C] with a humidity of 93% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.00 in [1016 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 1% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 27°F [-3°C]. northwest wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 18°F [-8°C] with a humidity of 92% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 4% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 19°F [-7°C]. northwest wind to around 5 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 22°F [-6°C] with a humidity of 100% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 3% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 30°F [-1°C]. northwest wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 22°F [-6°C] with a humidity of 91% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.06 in [1018 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 1% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 21°F [-6°C]. West wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 23°F [-5°C] with a humidity of 97% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.15 in [1021 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 3% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday
Isolated Snow Showers Mostly Cloudy with Slight Chance of Light Snow with a high near 31°F [-1°C]. Southwest wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [9 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 21°F [-6°C] with a humidity of 88% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.15 in [1021 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 12% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.12 mm].
Tuesday Night
Isolated Snow Showers Mostly Cloudy with Slight Chance of Light Snow with a low around 23°F [-5°C]. Southwest wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 25°F [-4°C] with a humidity of 93% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.12 in [1020 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.03 in [0.71 mm].
Wednesday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 32°F [0°C]. West northwest wind to around 5 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [9 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 23°F [-5°C] with a humidity of 89% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.15 in [1021 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 22°F [-6°C]. West northwest wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 25°F [-4°C] with a humidity of 97% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.24 in [1024 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 6% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 29°F [-2°C]. West wind to around 8 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 22°F [-5°C] with a humidity of 90% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.27 in [1025 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 10% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday Night
Isolated Snow Showers Mostly Cloudy with Slight Chance of Light Snow with a low around 19°F [-7°C]. West wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 22°F [-6°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.24 in [1024 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 10% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.01 mm].
Friday
Scattered Snow Showers Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Snow Showers with a high near 31°F [-1°C]. South wind to around 10 mph [16 kph], with wind gusts to near 19 mph [31 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 21°F [-6°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.06 in [1018 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 15% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].



Forecasts for: QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Dodge Center, MN
Tonight: 0.13 mm | 0.01 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.12 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.71 mm | 0.03 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.01 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Dodge Center, MN
Tonight: N @ 26 kph | 16 mph
Saturday: NW @ 28 kph | 17 mph
Saturday Night: NW @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Sunday: NW @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Sunday Night: NW @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Monday: NW @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Monday Night: W @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Tuesday: SW @ 9 kph | 6 mph
Tuesday Night: SW @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Wednesday: WNW @ 9 kph | 6 mph
Wednesday Night: WNW @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Thursday: W @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Thursday Night: W @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Friday: S @ 31 kph | 19 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Dodge Center, MN
Tonight: 100 %
Saturday: 100 %
Saturday Night: 100 %
Sunday: 100 %
Sunday Night: 100 %
Monday: 98 %
Monday Night: 100 %
Tuesday: 100 %
Tuesday Night: 96 %
Wednesday: 96 %
Wednesday Night: 100 %
Thursday: 98 %
Thursday Night: 85 %
Friday: 100 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Dodge Center, MN
Tonight: 0.15 cm | 0.06 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Dodge Center, MN
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Jesus Quotes

Copyright © 2020 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather