Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Deephaven, Minnesota
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Deephaven, Minnesota Weather: Cloudy
Cloudy
20°F
-6.7°C
Wind Chill: 12°F
Observed at: Mnpls/flying Cld, MN Elevation: 919 ft | 280 m
Last Updated: January 28, 2:53 AM Timezone: GMT -6
 
Sky Conditions: Cloudy Temperature: 20°F | -6.7°C
Pressure: 30.15 in | 1021 mb Dewpoint: 16°F | -8.9°C
Humidity: 85% Wind: NNW 6 mph | NNW 9 kph
Feels Like: 12°F | -11°C Visibility: 7.0 mi | 11.3 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.00 mm Lat/Long: 44.93 | -93.52
Sunrise: 7:37 AM on 1/28/2020 Sunset: 5:15 PM on 1/28/2020

7 Day Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 1/28/2020
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Deephaven, Minnesota is Cloudy
Cloudy
22 |15 °F
-6 |-9 °C
7% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Deephaven, Minnesota is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
26 |16 °F
-3 |-9 °C
7% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Deephaven, Minnesota is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
28 |21 °F
-2 |-6 °C
4% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Deephaven, Minnesota is Isolated Snow Showers
Isolated Snow Showers
33 |25 °F
1 |-4 °C
10% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Deephaven, Minnesota is Isolated Snow Showers
Isolated Snow Showers
36 |26 °F
2 |-3 °C
19% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Deephaven, Minnesota is Isolated Snow Showers
Isolated Snow Showers
39 |29 °F
4 |-2 °C
10% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Deephaven, Minnesota is Scattered Snow Showers
Scattered Snow Showers
36 |-5 °F
2 |-21 °C
25% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 1/28/2020
4 AM
4AMweather forecast forDeephaven, Minnesota is Cloudy
Cloudy
15 °F
4% Chance
Precipitation
5 AM
5AMweather forecast forDeephaven, Minnesota is Cloudy
Cloudy
15 °F
4% Chance
Precipitation
6 AM
6AMweather forecast forDeephaven, Minnesota is Cloudy
Cloudy
15 °F
4% Chance
Precipitation
7 AM
7AMweather forecast forDeephaven, Minnesota is Cloudy
Cloudy
15 °F
7% Chance
Precipitation
8 AM
8AMweather forecast forDeephaven, Minnesota is Cloudy
Cloudy
14 °F
7% Chance
Precipitation
9 AM
9AMweather forecast forDeephaven, Minnesota is Cloudy
Cloudy
15 °F
7% Chance
Precipitation
10 AM
10AMweather forecast forDeephaven, Minnesota is Cloudy
Cloudy
16 °F
7% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Deephaven, MN - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 1/28/2020
Today
Cloudy Cloudy with a high near 22°F [-6°C]. northwest wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 3 mph [5 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 13°F [-11°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.24 in [1024 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 7% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tonight
Cloudy Cloudy with a low around 15°F [-9°C]. East wind to around 1 mph [2 kph], with wind gusts to near 2 mph [4 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 15°F [-9°C] with a humidity of 92% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.24 in [1024 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 8% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 26°F [-3°C]. East wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 3 mph [5 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 17°F [-8°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.24 in [1024 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 7% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 16°F [-9°C]. West wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 17°F [-9°C] with a humidity of 91% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.27 in [1025 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 1% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 28°F [-2°C]. South wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 18°F [-8°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.21 in [1023 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 4% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 21°F [-6°C]. South wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [12 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 19°F [-7°C] with a humidity of 91% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.12 in [1020 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday
Isolated Snow Showers Mostly Cloudy with Slight Chance of Light Snow with a high near 33°F [1°C]. Southwest wind to around 5 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 23°F [-5°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.00 in [1016 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 10% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday Night
Isolated Snow Showers Mostly Cloudy with Slight Chance of Light Snow with a low around 25°F [-4°C]. Southwest wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [16 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 26°F [-3°C] with a humidity of 89% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.85 in [1011 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 18% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.06 mm].
Saturday
Isolated Snow Showers Mostly Cloudy with Slight Chance of Light Snow with a high near 36°F [2°C]. West wind to around 10 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 26°F [-3°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 19% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 26°F [-3°C]. West northwest wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 26°F [-3°C] with a humidity of 89% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.65 in [1004 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 10% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday
Isolated Snow Showers Partly Cloudy with Slight Chance of Light Snow with a high near 39°F [4°C]. West wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 28°F [-2°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.77 in [1008 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 10% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday Night
Isolated Snow Showers Partly Cloudy with Slight Chance of Light Snow with a low around 29°F [-2°C]. West wind to around 7 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 29°F [-2°C] with a humidity of 90% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.56 in [1001 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 12% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday
Scattered Snow Showers Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Snow Showers with a high near 36°F [2°C]. West northwest wind to around 13 mph [21 kph], with wind gusts to near 24 mph [39 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 28°F [-2°C] with a humidity of 82% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.32 in [993 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 25% with a qpf of 0.03 in [0.67 mm].
Monday Night
Scattered Snow Showers Cloudy with Chance of Light Snow with a low around -5°F [-21°C]. northwest wind to around 18 mph [29 kph], with wind gusts to near 23 mph [36 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 18°F [-8°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.83 in [1010 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 25% with a qpf of 0.03 in [0.85 mm].



Forecasts for: QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Deephaven, MN
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.06 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.67 mm | 0.03 in
Monday Night: 0.85 mm | 0.03 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Deephaven, MN
Today: NW @ 5 kph | 3 mph
Tonight: E @ 4 kph | 2 mph
Wednesday: E @ 5 kph | 3 mph
Wednesday Night: W @ 8 kph | 5 mph
Thursday: S @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Thursday Night: S @ 12 kph | 8 mph
Friday: SW @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Friday Night: SW @ 16 kph | 10 mph
Saturday: W @ 22 kph | 14 mph
Saturday Night: WNW @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Sunday: W @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Sunday Night: W @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Monday: WNW @ 39 kph | 24 mph
Monday Night: NW @ 36 kph | 23 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Deephaven, MN
Today: 96 %
Tonight: 96 %
Wednesday: 96 %
Wednesday Night: 100 %
Thursday: 100 %
Thursday Night: 96 %
Friday: 96 %
Friday Night: 93 %
Saturday: 92 %
Saturday Night: 92 %
Sunday: 92 %
Sunday Night: 96 %
Monday: 96 %
Monday Night: 90 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Deephaven, MN
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Deephaven, MN
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Jesus Quotes

Copyright © 2020 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather