Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Dassel, Minnesota
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Dassel, Minnesota Weather: Partly Cloudy with Isolated Snow Showers
Partly Cloudy with Isolated Snow Showers
28°F
-2°C
Wind Chill: 25°F
Observed at: Litchfield, MN Elevation: 1,142 ft | 348 m
Last Updated: January 26, 1:35 PM Timezone: GMT -6
 
Sky Conditions: Partly Cloudy with Isolated Snow Showers Temperature: 28°F | -2°C
Pressure: 29.94 in | 1014 mb Dewpoint: 25°F | -4°C
Humidity: 86% Wind: SE 3 mph | SE 6 kph
Feels Like: 25°F | -4°C Visibility: 10.0 mi | 16.1 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.00 mm Lat/Long: 45.08 | -94.31
Sunrise: 7:44 AM on 1/26/2020 Sunset: 5:16 PM on 1/26/2020

7 Day Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 1/26/2020
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Dassel, Minnesota is Cloudy
Cloudy
29 |22 °F
-2 |-6 °C
5% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Dassel, Minnesota is Cloudy
Cloudy
29 |16 °F
-2 |-9 °C
5% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Dassel, Minnesota is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
24 |17 °F
-4 |-8 °C
8% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Dassel, Minnesota is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
28 |22 °F
-2 |-6 °C
4% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Dassel, Minnesota is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
31 |21 °F
-1 |-6 °C
7% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Dassel, Minnesota is Isolated Snow Showers
Isolated Snow Showers
32 |25 °F
0 |-4 °C
10% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Dassel, Minnesota is Isolated Snow Showers
Isolated Snow Showers
37 |21 °F
3 |-6 °C
10% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 1/26/2020
3 PM
3PMweather forecast forDassel, Minnesota is Cloudy
Cloudy
28 °F
5% Chance
Precipitation
4 PM
4PMweather forecast forDassel, Minnesota is Cloudy
Cloudy
28 °F
5% Chance
Precipitation
5 PM
5PMweather forecast forDassel, Minnesota is Cloudy
Cloudy
27 °F
5% Chance
Precipitation
6 PM
6PMweather forecast forDassel, Minnesota is Cloudy
Cloudy
27 °F
5% Chance
Precipitation
7 PM
7PMweather forecast forDassel, Minnesota is Cloudy
Cloudy
26 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
8 PM
8PMweather forecast forDassel, Minnesota is Cloudy
Cloudy
25 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
9 PM
9PMweather forecast forDassel, Minnesota is Cloudy
Cloudy
25 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Dassel, MN - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 1/26/2020
Today
Cloudy Cloudy with a high near 29°F [-2°C]. West northwest wind to around 1 mph [1 kph], with wind gusts to near 2 mph [4 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 20°F [-7°C] with a humidity of 88% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 5% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tonight
Cloudy Cloudy with a low around 22°F [-6°C]. Northeast wind to around 1 mph [2 kph], with wind gusts to near 3 mph [5 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 23°F [-5°C] with a humidity of 94% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.00 in [1016 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday
Cloudy Cloudy with a high near 29°F [-2°C]. North northwest wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 22°F [-6°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.09 in [1019 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 5% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 16°F [-9°C]. northwest wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 4 mph [7 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 22°F [-6°C] with a humidity of 90% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.21 in [1023 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 24°F [-4°C]. North wind to around 1 mph [2 kph], with wind gusts to near 4 mph [7 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 17°F [-9°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.21 in [1023 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 8% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 17°F [-8°C]. Southeast wind to around 1 mph [2 kph], with wind gusts to near 3 mph [5 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 17°F [-8°C] with a humidity of 90% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.21 in [1023 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 10% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 28°F [-2°C]. South southeast wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 19°F [-7°C] with a humidity of 90% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.21 in [1023 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 4% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 22°F [-6°C]. Southwest wind to around 1 mph [2 kph], with wind gusts to near 5 mph [9 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 22°F [-6°C] with a humidity of 95% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.21 in [1023 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 6% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 31°F [-1°C]. South wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 23°F [-5°C] with a humidity of 93% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.15 in [1021 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 7% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday Night
Isolated Snow Showers Mostly Cloudy with Slight Chance of Light Snow with a low around 21°F [-6°C]. South wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 23°F [-5°C] with a humidity of 95% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.12 in [1020 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 15% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.23 mm].
Friday
Isolated Snow Showers Partly Cloudy with Slight Chance of Light Snow with a high near 32°F [0°C]. West southwest wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 23°F [-5°C] with a humidity of 90% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.06 in [1018 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 10% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday Night
Isolated Snow Showers Mostly Cloudy with Slight Chance of Light Snow with a low around 25°F [-4°C]. West southwest wind to around 8 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 25°F [-4°C] with a humidity of 91% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.85 in [1011 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 19% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday
Isolated Snow Showers Partly Cloudy with Slight Chance of Light Snow with a high near 37°F [3°C]. West wind to around 13 mph [21 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [30 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 29°F [-2°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 10% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 21°F [-6°C]. Southwest wind to around 11 mph [18 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 24°F [-4°C] with a humidity of 90% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.77 in [1008 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].



Forecasts for: QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Dassel, MN
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.23 mm | 0.01 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Dassel, MN
Today: WNW @ 4 kph | 2 mph
Tonight: NE @ 5 kph | 3 mph
Monday: NNW @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Monday Night: NW @ 9 kph | 6 mph
Tuesday: N @ 7 kph | 4 mph
Tuesday Night: SE @ 5 kph | 3 mph
Wednesday: SSE @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Wednesday Night: SW @ 9 kph | 5 mph
Thursday: S @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Thursday Night: S @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Friday: WSW @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Friday Night: WSW @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Saturday: W @ 30 kph | 18 mph
Saturday Night: SW @ 24 kph | 15 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Dassel, MN
Today: 100 %
Tonight: 100 %
Monday: 100 %
Monday Night: 92 %
Tuesday: 91 %
Tuesday Night: 92 %
Wednesday: 92 %
Wednesday Night: 100 %
Thursday: 100 %
Thursday Night: 96 %
Friday: 96 %
Friday Night: 92 %
Saturday: 92 %
Saturday Night: 92 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Dassel, MN
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Dassel, MN
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Jesus Quotes

Copyright © 2020 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather