Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Darwin, Minnesota
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Darwin, Minnesota Weather: Mostly Clear with Mist and Fog
Mostly Clear with Mist and Fog
34°F
1°C
Wind Chill: 29°F
Observed at: Litchfield, MN Elevation: 1,142 ft | 348 m
Last Updated: January 23, 5:35 AM Timezone: GMT -6
 
Sky Conditions: Mostly Clear with Mist and Fog Temperature: 34°F | 1°C
Pressure: 30 in | 1016 mb Dewpoint: 34°F | 1°C
Humidity: 100% Wind: E 5 mph | E 7 kph
Feels Like: 29°F | -2°C Visibility: 0.8 mi | 1.2 km
Today's QPF: 0.03 in | 0.76 mm Lat/Long: 45.1 | -94.41
Sunrise: 7:47 AM on 1/23/2020 Sunset: 5:12 PM on 1/23/2020

7 Day Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 1/23/2020
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Darwin, Minnesota is Light Snow
Light Snow
32 |25 °F
0 |-4 °C
82% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Darwin, Minnesota is Cloudy
Cloudy
30 |24 °F
-1 |-4 °C
6% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Darwin, Minnesota is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
31 |20 °F
-1 |-7 °C
1% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Darwin, Minnesota is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
30 |22 °F
-1 |-6 °C
4% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Darwin, Minnesota is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
33 |26 °F
1 |-3 °C
3% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Darwin, Minnesota is Isolated Snow Showers
Isolated Snow Showers
33 |24 °F
1 |-4 °C
10% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Darwin, Minnesota is Isolated Snow Showers
Isolated Snow Showers
33 |13 °F
1 |-10 °C
20% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 1/23/2020
7 AM
7AMweather forecast forDarwin, Minnesota is Scattered Snow Showers
Scattered Snow Showers
31 °F
82% Chance
Precipitation
8 AM
8AMweather forecast forDarwin, Minnesota is Light Snow
Light Snow
30 °F
82% Chance
Precipitation
9 AM
9AMweather forecast forDarwin, Minnesota is Light Snow
Light Snow
31 °F
72% Chance
Precipitation
10 AM
10AMweather forecast forDarwin, Minnesota is Light Snow
Light Snow
31 °F
72% Chance
Precipitation
11 AM
11AMweather forecast forDarwin, Minnesota is Light Snow
Light Snow
31 °F
72% Chance
Precipitation
12 PM
12PMweather forecast forDarwin, Minnesota is Light Snow
Light Snow
32 °F
72% Chance
Precipitation
1 PM
1PMweather forecast forDarwin, Minnesota is Snow
Snow
32 °F
64% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Darwin, MN - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 1/23/2020
Today
Light Snow Cloudy with Light Snow with a high near 32°F [0°C]. Northeast wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 31°F [-1°C] with a humidity of 94% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.03 in [1017 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 82% with a qpf of 0.03 in [0.76 mm].
Tonight
Scattered Snow Showers Cloudy with Chance of Light Snow with a low around 25°F [-4°C]. "NNE" wind to around 5 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 28°F [-2°C] with a humidity of 95% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.12 in [1020 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 33% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday
Cloudy Cloudy with a high near 30°F [-1°C]. North wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 25°F [-4°C] with a humidity of 91% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.12 in [1020 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 6% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 24°F [-4°C]. North wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 26°F [-3°C] with a humidity of 96% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.12 in [1020 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 4% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 31°F [-1°C]. northwest wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 26°F [-3°C] with a humidity of 91% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.09 in [1019 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 1% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 20°F [-7°C]. West northwest wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [9 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 24°F [-5°C] with a humidity of 95% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.09 in [1019 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 4% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 30°F [-1°C]. South wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 22°F [-5°C] with a humidity of 92% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.00 in [1016 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 4% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 22°F [-6°C]. Southwest wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 5 mph [8 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 24°F [-4°C] with a humidity of 97% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 3% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 33°F [1°C]. South wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [9 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 26°F [-4°C] with a humidity of 95% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.00 in [1016 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 3% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 26°F [-3°C]. South southeast wind to around 3 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [9 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 27°F [-3°C] with a humidity of 99% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.09 in [1019 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 7% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday
Isolated Snow Showers Mostly Cloudy with Slight Chance of Light Snow with a high near 33°F [1°C]. North northwest wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 29°F [-2°C] with a humidity of 100% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.12 in [1020 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 10% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday Night
Isolated Snow Showers Mostly Cloudy with Slight Chance of Light Snow with a low around 24°F [-4°C]. North northwest wind to around 3 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [14 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 28°F [-2°C] with a humidity of 97% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.15 in [1021 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 21% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.56 mm].
Wednesday
Isolated Snow Showers Mostly Cloudy with Slight Chance of Light Snow with a high near 33°F [1°C]. North northwest wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 27°F [-3°C] with a humidity of 92% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.18 in [1022 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.08 in [2.1 mm].
Wednesday Night
Isolated Snow Showers Cloudy with Slight Chance of Light Snow with a low around 13°F [-10°C]. South southeast wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 24°F [-5°C] with a humidity of 97% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.15 in [1021 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 10% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.01 mm].



Forecasts for: QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Darwin, MN
Today: 0.76 mm | 0.03 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.56 mm | 0.02 in
Wednesday: 2.1 mm | 0.08 in
Wednesday Night: 0.01 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Darwin, MN
Today: NE @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Tonight: NNE @ 15 kph | 9 mph
Friday: N @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Friday Night: N @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Saturday: NW @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Saturday Night: WNW @ 9 kph | 6 mph
Sunday: S @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Sunday Night: SW @ 8 kph | 5 mph
Monday: S @ 9 kph | 6 mph
Monday Night: SSE @ 9 kph | 6 mph
Tuesday: NNW @ 15 kph | 9 mph
Tuesday Night: NNW @ 14 kph | 9 mph
Wednesday: NNW @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Wednesday Night: SSE @ 15 kph | 9 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Darwin, MN
Today: 100 %
Tonight: 100 %
Friday: 100 %
Friday Night: 100 %
Saturday: 100 %
Saturday Night: 96 %
Sunday: 96 %
Sunday Night: 100 %
Monday: 99 %
Monday Night: 100 %
Tuesday: 100 %
Tuesday Night: 99 %
Wednesday: 94 %
Wednesday Night: 98 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Darwin, MN
Today: 0.8 cm | 0.31 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Darwin, MN
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Jesus Quotes

Copyright © 2020 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather