Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Clover, Minnesota
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Clover, Minnesota Weather: Cloudy
Cloudy
21°F
-6.2°C
Wind Chill: 11°F
Observed at: Bemidji, MN Elevation: 1,378 ft | 420 m
Last Updated: January 23, 4:15 AM Timezone: GMT -6
 
Sky Conditions: Cloudy Temperature: 21°F | -6.2°C
Pressure: 30.09 in | 1019 mb Dewpoint: 19°F | -7.5°C
Humidity: 91% Wind: NNE 9 mph | NNE 15 kph
Feels Like: 11°F | -12°C Visibility: 7.0 mi | 11.3 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.00 mm Lat/Long: 47.78 | -95.26
Sunrise: 7:56 AM on 1/23/2020 Sunset: 5:06 PM on 1/23/2020

7 Day Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 1/23/2020
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Clover, Minnesota is Cloudy
Cloudy
24 |17 °F
-4 |-8 °C
6% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Clover, Minnesota is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
27 |18 °F
-3 |-8 °C
0% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Clover, Minnesota is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
30 |18 °F
-1 |-8 °C
1% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Clover, Minnesota is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
30 |21 °F
-1 |-6 °C
3% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Clover, Minnesota is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
31 |23 °F
-1 |-5 °C
4% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Clover, Minnesota is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
32 |22 °F
0 |-6 °C
7% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Clover, Minnesota is Isolated Snow Showers
Isolated Snow Showers
31 |23 °F
-1 |-5 °C
15% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 1/23/2020
5 AM
5AMweather forecast forClover, Minnesota is Patchy Fog
Patchy Fog
21 °F
3% Chance
Precipitation
6 AM
6AMweather forecast forClover, Minnesota is Cloudy
Cloudy
21 °F
3% Chance
Precipitation
7 AM
7AMweather forecast forClover, Minnesota is Cloudy
Cloudy
20 °F
6% Chance
Precipitation
8 AM
8AMweather forecast forClover, Minnesota is Cloudy
Cloudy
21 °F
6% Chance
Precipitation
9 AM
9AMweather forecast forClover, Minnesota is Cloudy
Cloudy
22 °F
6% Chance
Precipitation
10 AM
10AMweather forecast forClover, Minnesota is Patchy Fog
Patchy Fog
22 °F
6% Chance
Precipitation
11 AM
11AMweather forecast forClover, Minnesota is Cloudy
Cloudy
22 °F
6% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Clover, MN - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 1/23/2020
Today
Cloudy Cloudy with a high near 24°F [-4°C]. Northeast wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 17°F [-8°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.15 in [1021 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 6% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tonight
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 17°F [-8°C]. East northeast wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 21°F [-6°C] with a humidity of 93% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.24 in [1024 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 7% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 27°F [-3°C]. East northeast wind to around 1 mph [2 kph], with wind gusts to near 5 mph [8 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 14°F [-10°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.18 in [1022 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 18°F [-8°C]. East wind to around 1 mph [2 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 20°F [-7°C] with a humidity of 91% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.15 in [1021 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 30°F [-1°C]. South wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 18°F [-8°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.09 in [1019 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 1% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 18°F [-8°C]. Southwest wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 22°F [-5°C] with a humidity of 90% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.00 in [1016 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 4% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 30°F [-1°C]. Southwest wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [16 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 18°F [-8°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 3% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 21°F [-6°C]. Southwest wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 24°F [-5°C] with a humidity of 91% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.91 in [1013 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 4% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 31°F [-1°C]. West wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 21°F [-6°C] with a humidity of 89% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.00 in [1016 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 4% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 23°F [-5°C]. West northwest wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 25°F [-4°C] with a humidity of 92% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.06 in [1018 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 8% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 32°F [0°C]. West wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 23°F [-5°C] with a humidity of 88% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.09 in [1019 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 7% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday Night
Isolated Snow Showers Mostly Cloudy with Slight Chance of Light Snow with a low around 22°F [-6°C]. South wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [16 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 24°F [-4°C] with a humidity of 93% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.12 in [1020 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 18% with a qpf of 0.03 in [0.86 mm].
Wednesday
Isolated Snow Showers Mostly Cloudy with Slight Chance of Light Snow with a high near 31°F [-1°C]. West wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 22°F [-6°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.15 in [1021 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 15% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.59 mm].
Wednesday Night
Snow Showers Cloudy with Light Snow Showers with a low around 23°F [-5°C]. South southwest wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [10 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 24°F [-4°C] with a humidity of 96% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.15 in [1021 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 21% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.31 mm].



Forecasts for: QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Clover, MN
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.86 mm | 0.03 in
Wednesday: 0.59 mm | 0.02 in
Wednesday Night: 0.31 mm | 0.01 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Clover, MN
Today: NE @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Tonight: ENE @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Friday: ENE @ 8 kph | 5 mph
Friday Night: E @ 4 kph | 2 mph
Saturday: S @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Saturday Night: SW @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Sunday: SW @ 16 kph | 10 mph
Sunday Night: SW @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Monday: W @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Monday Night: WNW @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Tuesday: W @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Tuesday Night: S @ 16 kph | 10 mph
Wednesday: W @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Wednesday Night: SSW @ 10 kph | 6 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Clover, MN
Today: 95 %
Tonight: 100 %
Friday: 100 %
Friday Night: 92 %
Saturday: 92 %
Saturday Night: 92 %
Sunday: 92 %
Sunday Night: 92 %
Monday: 96 %
Monday Night: 96 %
Tuesday: 96 %
Tuesday Night: 96 %
Wednesday: 96 %
Wednesday Night: 97 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Clover, MN
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Clover, MN
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Jesus Quotes

Copyright © 2020 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather