Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Clitherall, Minnesota
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Clitherall, Minnesota Weather: Cloudy with Light Snow
Cloudy with Light Snow
9°F
-13°C
Wind Chill: 9°F
Observed at: Wadena Muni, MN Elevation: 1,371 ft | 418 m
Last Updated: January 28, 3:55 AM Timezone: GMT -6
 
Sky Conditions: Cloudy with Light Snow Temperature: 9°F | -13°C
Pressure: 30.24 in | 1024 mb Dewpoint: 7°F | -14°C
Humidity: 92% Wind: N 0 mph | N 0 kph
Feels Like: 9°F | -13°C Visibility: 10.0 mi | 16.1 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.00 mm Lat/Long: 46.27 | -95.63
Sunrise: 7:49 AM on 1/28/2020 Sunset: 5:18 PM on 1/28/2020

7 Day Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 1/28/2020
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Clitherall, Minnesota is Snow Showers
Snow Showers
19 |11 °F
-7 |-12 °C
16% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Clitherall, Minnesota is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
22 |15 °F
-6 |-9 °C
2% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Clitherall, Minnesota is Isolated Snow Showers
Isolated Snow Showers
26 |20 °F
-3 |-7 °C
10% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Clitherall, Minnesota is Scattered Snow Showers
Scattered Snow Showers
30 |22 °F
-1 |-6 °C
15% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Clitherall, Minnesota is Isolated Snow Showers
Isolated Snow Showers
32 |23 °F
0 |-5 °C
17% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Clitherall, Minnesota is Isolated Snow Showers
Isolated Snow Showers
36 |25 °F
2 |-4 °C
10% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Clitherall, Minnesota is Isolated Snow Showers
Isolated Snow Showers
29 |-17 °F
-2 |-27 °C
18% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 1/28/2020
5 AM
5AMweather forecast forClitherall, Minnesota is Snow Showers
Snow Showers
7 °F
16% Chance
Precipitation
6 AM
6AMweather forecast forClitherall, Minnesota is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
7 °F
7% Chance
Precipitation
7 AM
7AMweather forecast forClitherall, Minnesota is Snow Showers
Snow Showers
7 °F
16% Chance
Precipitation
8 AM
8AMweather forecast forClitherall, Minnesota is Snow Showers
Snow Showers
8 °F
16% Chance
Precipitation
9 AM
9AMweather forecast forClitherall, Minnesota is Cloudy
Cloudy
10 °F
7% Chance
Precipitation
10 AM
10AMweather forecast forClitherall, Minnesota is Cloudy
Cloudy
13 °F
7% Chance
Precipitation
11 AM
11AMweather forecast forClitherall, Minnesota is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
15 °F
7% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Clitherall, MN - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 1/28/2020
Today
Snow Showers Cloudy with Light Snow Showers with a high near 19°F [-7°C]. Northeast wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 2 mph [4 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 4°F [-16°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.24 in [1024 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 16% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tonight
Snow Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Snow Showers with a low around 11°F [-12°C]. Southeast wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 5 mph [8 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 13°F [-11°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.21 in [1023 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 16% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 22°F [-6°C]. Southeast wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 12°F [-11°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.21 in [1023 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 2% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 15°F [-9°C]. South wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 16°F [-9°C] with a humidity of 92% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.21 in [1023 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 6% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday
Isolated Snow Showers Mostly Cloudy with Slight Chance of Light Snow with a high near 26°F [-3°C]. South wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 15°F [-9°C] with a humidity of 88% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.15 in [1021 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 10% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday Night
Isolated Snow Showers Mostly Cloudy with Slight Chance of Light Snow with a low around 20°F [-7°C]. South wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [9 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 20°F [-7°C] with a humidity of 89% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.09 in [1019 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 15% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.55 mm].
Friday
Scattered Snow Showers Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Snow Showers with a high near 30°F [-1°C]. Southwest wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 21°F [-6°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.00 in [1016 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 15% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday Night
Scattered Snow Showers Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Snow Showers with a low around 22°F [-6°C]. West wind to around 10 mph [16 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 23°F [-5°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 16% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.07 mm].
Saturday
Isolated Snow Showers Mostly Cloudy with Slight Chance of Light Snow with a high near 32°F [0°C]. West northwest wind to around 12 mph [20 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 22°F [-5°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.85 in [1011 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 23°F [-5°C]. West wind to around 9 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 24°F [-4°C] with a humidity of 88% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.62 in [1003 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 7% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday
Isolated Snow Showers Partly Cloudy with Slight Chance of Light Snow with a high near 36°F [2°C]. West wind to around 9 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 25°F [-4°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.77 in [1008 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 10% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday Night
Isolated Snow Showers Mostly Cloudy with Slight Chance of Light Snow with a low around 25°F [-4°C]. West wind to around 11 mph [18 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [28 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 27°F [-3°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.44 in [997 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 18% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday
Isolated Snow Showers Mostly Cloudy with Slight Chance of Light Snow with a high near 29°F [-2°C]. North northwest wind to around 17 mph [28 kph], with wind gusts to near 29 mph [46 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 24°F [-5°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.50 in [999 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 18% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.21 mm].
Monday Night
Snow Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Snow Showers with a low around -17°F [-27°C]. North northwest wind to around 20 mph [32 kph], with wind gusts to near 27 mph [43 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 10°F [-12°C] with a humidity of 89% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.06 in [1018 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 21% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.15 mm].



Forecasts for: QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Clitherall, MN
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.55 mm | 0.02 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.07 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.21 mm | 0.01 in
Monday Night: 0.15 mm | 0.01 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Clitherall, MN
Today: NE @ 4 kph | 2 mph
Tonight: SE @ 8 kph | 5 mph
Wednesday: SE @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Wednesday Night: S @ 9 kph | 6 mph
Thursday: S @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Thursday Night: S @ 9 kph | 6 mph
Friday: SW @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Friday Night: W @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Saturday: WNW @ 22 kph | 14 mph
Saturday Night: W @ 22 kph | 14 mph
Sunday: W @ 22 kph | 14 mph
Sunday Night: W @ 28 kph | 17 mph
Monday: NNW @ 46 kph | 29 mph
Monday Night: NNW @ 43 kph | 27 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Clitherall, MN
Today: 91 %
Tonight: 92 %
Wednesday: 91 %
Wednesday Night: 92 %
Thursday: 92 %
Thursday Night: 92 %
Friday: 92 %
Friday Night: 88 %
Saturday: 88 %
Saturday Night: 96 %
Sunday: 96 %
Sunday Night: 89 %
Monday: 89 %
Monday Night: 91 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Clitherall, MN
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Clitherall, MN
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Jesus Quotes

Copyright © 2020 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather