Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Carver, Minnesota
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Carver, Minnesota Weather: Cloudy
Cloudy
31°F
-0.6°C
Wind Chill: 23°F
Observed at: Mnpls/flying Cld, MN Elevation: 919 ft | 280 m
Last Updated: January 24, 7:53 PM Timezone: GMT -6
 
Sky Conditions: Cloudy Temperature: 31°F | -0.6°C
Pressure: 29.97 in | 1015 mb Dewpoint: 25°F | -3.9°C
Humidity: 79% Wind: NNW 9 mph | NNW 15 kph
Feels Like: 23°F | -5°C Visibility: 10.0 mi | 16.1 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.00 mm Lat/Long: 44.76 | -93.63
Sunrise: 7:41 AM on 1/24/2020 Sunset: 5:10 PM on 1/24/2020

7 Day Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 PM 1/24/2020
Tonight
Today's Weather Forecast For Carver, Minnesota is Cloudy
Cloudy
 26 °F
 -3 °C
6% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Carver, Minnesota is Cloudy
Cloudy
33 |19 °F
1 |-7 °C
5% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Carver, Minnesota is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
30 |21 °F
-1 |-6 °C
4% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Carver, Minnesota is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
33 |22 °F
1 |-6 °C
2% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Carver, Minnesota is Isolated Snow Showers
Isolated Snow Showers
34 |25 °F
1 |-4 °C
13% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Carver, Minnesota is Isolated Snow Showers
Isolated Snow Showers
34 |24 °F
1 |-4 °C
11% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Carver, Minnesota is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
32 |20 °F
0 |-7 °C
6% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 PM 1/24/2020
9 PM
9PMweather forecast forCarver, Minnesota is Cloudy
Cloudy
29 °F
6% Chance
Precipitation
10 PM
10PMweather forecast forCarver, Minnesota is Cloudy
Cloudy
29 °F
6% Chance
Precipitation
11 PM
11PMweather forecast forCarver, Minnesota is Cloudy
Cloudy
29 °F
6% Chance
Precipitation
12 AM
12AMweather forecast forCarver, Minnesota is Cloudy
Cloudy
29 °F
6% Chance
Precipitation
1 AM
1AMweather forecast forCarver, Minnesota is Cloudy
Cloudy
28 °F
6% Chance
Precipitation
2 AM
2AMweather forecast forCarver, Minnesota is Cloudy
Cloudy
28 °F
6% Chance
Precipitation
3 AM
3AMweather forecast forCarver, Minnesota is Cloudy
Cloudy
27 °F
6% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Carver, MN - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius )
Valid: 7:00 PM 1/24/2020
Tonight
Cloudy Cloudy with a low around 26°F [-3°C]. North wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 28°F [-2°C] with a humidity of 96% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.03 in [1017 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 6% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday
Cloudy Cloudy with a high near 33°F [1°C]. northwest wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 26°F [-3°C] with a humidity of 89% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.00 in [1016 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 5% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 19°F [-7°C]. West northwest wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 5 mph [8 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 22°F [-6°C] with a humidity of 88% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.00 in [1016 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 3% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 30°F [-1°C]. West wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 5 mph [8 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 18°F [-8°C] with a humidity of 88% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 4% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 21°F [-6°C]. northwest wind to around 1 mph [2 kph], with wind gusts to near 3 mph [5 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 22°F [-6°C] with a humidity of 94% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 2% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 33°F [1°C]. northwest wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 5 mph [8 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 23°F [-5°C] with a humidity of 88% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.09 in [1019 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 2% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 22°F [-6°C]. West wind to around 1 mph [2 kph], with wind gusts to near 4 mph [7 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 22°F [-6°C] with a humidity of 89% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.15 in [1021 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 5% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday
Isolated Snow Showers Mostly Cloudy with Slight Chance of Light Snow with a high near 34°F [1°C]. Southwest wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 5 mph [8 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 23°F [-5°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.15 in [1021 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 13% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.06 mm].
Tuesday Night
Isolated Snow Showers Mostly Cloudy with Slight Chance of Light Snow with a low around 25°F [-4°C]. northwest wind to around 1 mph [2 kph], with wind gusts to near 3 mph [5 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 25°F [-4°C] with a humidity of 92% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.12 in [1020 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 19% with a qpf of 0.05 in [1.36 mm].
Wednesday
Isolated Snow Showers Mostly Cloudy with Slight Chance of Light Snow with a high near 34°F [1°C]. West northwest wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [9 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 25°F [-4°C] with a humidity of 88% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.15 in [1021 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 11% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.09 mm].
Wednesday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 24°F [-4°C]. West northwest wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [9 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 25°F [-4°C] with a humidity of 91% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.24 in [1024 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 32°F [0°C]. West wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 24°F [-4°C] with a humidity of 88% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.27 in [1025 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 6% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday Night
Isolated Snow Showers Mostly Cloudy with Slight Chance of Light Snow with a low around 20°F [-7°C]. West wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [12 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 24°F [-5°C] with a humidity of 91% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.24 in [1024 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 10% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday
Scattered Snow Showers Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Snow Showers with a high near 33°F [1°C]. South wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 23°F [-5°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.00 in [1016 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 15% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].



Forecasts for: QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Carver, MN
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.06 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 1.36 mm | 0.05 in
Wednesday: 0.09 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Carver, MN
Tonight: N @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Saturday: NW @ 15 kph | 9 mph
Saturday Night: WNW @ 8 kph | 5 mph
Sunday: W @ 8 kph | 5 mph
Sunday Night: NW @ 5 kph | 3 mph
Monday: NW @ 8 kph | 5 mph
Monday Night: W @ 7 kph | 4 mph
Tuesday: SW @ 8 kph | 5 mph
Tuesday Night: NW @ 5 kph | 3 mph
Wednesday: WNW @ 9 kph | 6 mph
Wednesday Night: WNW @ 9 kph | 6 mph
Thursday: W @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Thursday Night: W @ 12 kph | 7 mph
Friday: S @ 22 kph | 14 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Carver, MN
Tonight: 100 %
Saturday: 100 %
Saturday Night: 92 %
Sunday: 92 %
Sunday Night: 100 %
Monday: 98 %
Monday Night: 96 %
Tuesday: 96 %
Tuesday Night: 96 %
Wednesday: 96 %
Wednesday Night: 96 %
Thursday: 96 %
Thursday Night: 96 %
Friday: 96 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Carver, MN
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Carver, MN
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Jesus Quotes

Copyright © 2020 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather