Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Carlos, Minnesota
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Carlos, Minnesota Weather: Cloudy with Mist and Fog
Cloudy with Mist and Fog
9°F
-12.8°C
Wind Chill: -2°F
Observed at: Alexandria, MN Elevation: 1,421 ft | 433 m
Last Updated: January 28, 3:53 AM Timezone: GMT -6
 
Sky Conditions: Cloudy with Mist and Fog Temperature: 9°F | -12.8°C
Pressure: 30.21 in | 1023 mb Dewpoint: 6°F | -14.4°C
Humidity: 88% Wind: WNW 7 mph | WNW 11 kph
Feels Like: -2°F | -19°C Visibility: 6.0 mi | 9.7 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.00 mm Lat/Long: 45.97 | -95.29
Sunrise: 7:48 AM on 1/28/2020 Sunset: 5:20 PM on 1/28/2020

7 Day Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 1/28/2020
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Carlos, Minnesota is Cloudy
Cloudy
18 |12 °F
-8 |-11 °C
7% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Carlos, Minnesota is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
22 |13 °F
-6 |-11 °C
5% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Carlos, Minnesota is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
25 |20 °F
-4 |-7 °C
1% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Carlos, Minnesota is Scattered Snow Showers
Scattered Snow Showers
30 |22 °F
-1 |-6 °C
15% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Carlos, Minnesota is Isolated Snow Showers
Isolated Snow Showers
32 |24 °F
0 |-4 °C
16% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Carlos, Minnesota is Isolated Snow Showers
Isolated Snow Showers
36 |25 °F
2 |-4 °C
10% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Carlos, Minnesota is Scattered Snow Showers
Scattered Snow Showers
30 |-15 °F
-1 |-26 °C
25% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 1/28/2020
5 AM
5AMweather forecast forCarlos, Minnesota is Cloudy
Cloudy
11 °F
7% Chance
Precipitation
6 AM
6AMweather forecast forCarlos, Minnesota is Cloudy
Cloudy
11 °F
7% Chance
Precipitation
7 AM
7AMweather forecast forCarlos, Minnesota is Cloudy
Cloudy
10 °F
7% Chance
Precipitation
8 AM
8AMweather forecast forCarlos, Minnesota is Cloudy
Cloudy
10 °F
7% Chance
Precipitation
9 AM
9AMweather forecast forCarlos, Minnesota is Cloudy
Cloudy
11 °F
7% Chance
Precipitation
10 AM
10AMweather forecast forCarlos, Minnesota is Cloudy
Cloudy
12 °F
7% Chance
Precipitation
11 AM
11AMweather forecast forCarlos, Minnesota is Cloudy
Cloudy
14 °F
7% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Carlos, MN - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 1/28/2020
Today
Cloudy Cloudy with a high near 18°F [-8°C]. "NNE" wind to around 3 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 5 mph [8 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 8°F [-13°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.24 in [1024 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 7% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tonight
Cloudy Cloudy with a low around 12°F [-11°C]. Southeast wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [9 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 13°F [-11°C] with a humidity of 93% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.21 in [1023 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 7% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 22°F [-6°C]. Southeast wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 13°F [-11°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.24 in [1024 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 5% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 13°F [-11°C]. South wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 14°F [-10°C] with a humidity of 92% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.24 in [1024 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 3% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 25°F [-4°C]. South wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 15°F [-9°C] with a humidity of 90% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.15 in [1021 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 1% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 20°F [-7°C]. South wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 19°F [-7°C] with a humidity of 91% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.09 in [1019 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday
Scattered Snow Showers Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Snow Showers with a high near 30°F [-1°C]. West wind to around 8 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 21°F [-6°C] with a humidity of 89% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.03 in [1017 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 15% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday Night
Scattered Snow Showers Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Snow Showers with a low around 22°F [-6°C]. West wind to around 9 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 24°F [-4°C] with a humidity of 88% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday
Isolated Snow Showers Mostly Cloudy with Slight Chance of Light Snow with a high near 32°F [0°C]. West northwest wind to around 13 mph [21 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 22°F [-5°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.85 in [1011 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 16% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 24°F [-4°C]. West northwest wind to around 10 mph [16 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 24°F [-4°C] with a humidity of 91% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.62 in [1003 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 6% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday
Isolated Snow Showers Partly Cloudy with Slight Chance of Light Snow with a high near 36°F [2°C]. West wind to around 9 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 26°F [-4°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.77 in [1008 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 10% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday Night
Isolated Snow Showers Mostly Cloudy with Slight Chance of Light Snow with a low around 25°F [-4°C]. West wind to around 11 mph [18 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [28 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 28°F [-2°C] with a humidity of 91% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.44 in [997 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 16% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday
Scattered Snow Showers Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Snow Showers with a high near 30°F [-1°C]. North wind to around 17 mph [28 kph], with wind gusts to near 29 mph [46 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 25°F [-4°C] with a humidity of 82% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.47 in [998 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 25% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.13 mm].
Monday Night
Scattered Snow Showers Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Snow Showers with a low around -15°F [-26°C]. North northwest wind to around 22 mph [35 kph], with wind gusts to near 28 mph [44 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 11°F [-12°C] with a humidity of 89% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.03 in [1017 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 25% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.46 mm].



Forecasts for: QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Carlos, MN
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.13 mm | 0.01 in
Monday Night: 0.46 mm | 0.02 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Carlos, MN
Today: NNE @ 8 kph | 5 mph
Tonight: SE @ 9 kph | 6 mph
Wednesday: SE @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Wednesday Night: S @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Thursday: S @ 15 kph | 9 mph
Thursday Night: S @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Friday: W @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Friday Night: W @ 22 kph | 14 mph
Saturday: WNW @ 22 kph | 14 mph
Saturday Night: WNW @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Sunday: W @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Sunday Night: W @ 28 kph | 17 mph
Monday: N @ 46 kph | 29 mph
Monday Night: NNW @ 44 kph | 28 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Carlos, MN
Today: 92 %
Tonight: 100 %
Wednesday: 96 %
Wednesday Night: 96 %
Thursday: 96 %
Thursday Night: 92 %
Friday: 92 %
Friday Night: 89 %
Saturday: 89 %
Saturday Night: 96 %
Sunday: 96 %
Sunday Night: 93 %
Monday: 93 %
Monday Night: 91 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Carlos, MN
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Carlos, MN
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Jesus Quotes

Copyright © 2020 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather