Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Callaway, Minnesota
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Callaway, Minnesota Weather: Clear
Clear
10°F
-12°C
Wind Chill: -7°F
Observed at: Detroit Lakes, MN Elevation: 1,398 ft | 426 m
Last Updated: January 21, 7:55 AM Timezone: GMT -6
 
Sky Conditions: Clear Temperature: 10°F | -12°C
Pressure: 30.21 in | 1023 mb Dewpoint: 3°F | -16°C
Humidity: 72% Wind: S 16 mph | S 26 kph
Feels Like: -7°F | -22°C Visibility: 10.0 mi | 16.1 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.00 mm Lat/Long: 46.98 | -95.91
Sunrise: 7:59 AM on 1/21/2020 Sunset: 5:09 PM on 1/21/2020

7 Day Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 1/21/2020
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Callaway, Minnesota is Patchy Blowing Snow
Patchy Blowing Snow
22 |21 °F
-6 |-6 °C
0% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Callaway, Minnesota is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
27 |18 °F
-3 |-8 °C
1% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Callaway, Minnesota is Isolated Snow Showers
Isolated Snow Showers
27 |21 °F
-3 |-6 °C
12% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Callaway, Minnesota is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
30 |21 °F
-1 |-6 °C
6% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Callaway, Minnesota is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
32 |22 °F
0 |-6 °C
3% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Callaway, Minnesota is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
33 |23 °F
1 |-5 °C
9% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Callaway, Minnesota is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
33 |28 °F
1 |-2 °C
6% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 1/21/2020
9 AM
9AMweather forecast forCallaway, Minnesota is Patchy Blowing Snow
Patchy Blowing Snow
9 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
10 AM
10AMweather forecast forCallaway, Minnesota is Patchy Blowing Snow
Patchy Blowing Snow
12 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
11 AM
11AMweather forecast forCallaway, Minnesota is Patchy Blowing Snow
Patchy Blowing Snow
15 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
12 PM
12PMweather forecast forCallaway, Minnesota is Patchy Blowing Snow
Patchy Blowing Snow
17 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
1 PM
1PMweather forecast forCallaway, Minnesota is Patchy Blowing Snow
Patchy Blowing Snow
20 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
2 PM
2PMweather forecast forCallaway, Minnesota is Patchy Blowing Snow
Patchy Blowing Snow
21 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
3 PM
3PMweather forecast forCallaway, Minnesota is Patchy Blowing Snow
Patchy Blowing Snow
22 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Callaway, MN - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 1/21/2020
Today
Patchy Blowing Snow Mostly Cloudy with Patchy Blowing Snow with a high near 22°F [-6°C]. South wind to around 21 mph [33 kph], with wind gusts to near 32 mph [52 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 3°F [-16°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.03 in [1017 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tonight
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 21°F [-6°C]. South wind to around 14 mph [22 kph], with wind gusts to near 24 mph [39 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 18°F [-8°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.80 in [1009 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 27°F [-3°C]. South southwest wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 18°F [-8°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.83 in [1010 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 1% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday Night
Isolated Snow Showers Mostly Cloudy with Slight Chance of Light Snow with a low around 18°F [-8°C]. northwest wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 21°F [-6°C] with a humidity of 90% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 10% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday
Isolated Snow Showers Cloudy with Slight Chance of Light Snow with a high near 27°F [-3°C]. "NNE" wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 18°F [-8°C] with a humidity of 88% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.00 in [1016 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 12% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday Night
Isolated Snow Showers Cloudy with Slight Chance of Light Snow with a low around 21°F [-6°C]. Northeast wind to around 7 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 21°F [-6°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.06 in [1018 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 19% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 30°F [-1°C]. East wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [14 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 21°F [-6°C] with a humidity of 88% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.18 in [1022 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 6% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 21°F [-6°C]. Southeast wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [9 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 23°F [-5°C] with a humidity of 90% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.21 in [1023 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 4% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 32°F [0°C]. South wind to around 7 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 23°F [-5°C] with a humidity of 88% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.15 in [1021 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 3% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 22°F [-6°C]. South wind to around 10 mph [16 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 24°F [-4°C] with a humidity of 93% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.03 in [1017 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 10% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 33°F [1°C]. South southwest wind to around 9 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 23°F [-5°C] with a humidity of 90% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 23°F [-5°C]. South southwest wind to around 8 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [16 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 25°F [-4°C] with a humidity of 92% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.00 in [1016 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 33°F [1°C]. West wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 25°F [-4°C] with a humidity of 90% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.00 in [1016 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 6% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday Night
Snow Showers Cloudy with Light Snow Showers with a low around 28°F [-2°C]. Southeast wind to around 7 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 26°F [-3°C] with a humidity of 96% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 21% with a qpf of 0.16 in [4.06 mm].



Forecasts for: QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Callaway, MN
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 4.06 mm | 0.16 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Callaway, MN
Today: S @ 52 kph | 32 mph
Tonight: S @ 39 kph | 24 mph
Wednesday: SSW @ 15 kph | 9 mph
Wednesday Night: NW @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Thursday: NNE @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Thursday Night: NE @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Friday: E @ 14 kph | 9 mph
Friday Night: SE @ 9 kph | 6 mph
Saturday: S @ 22 kph | 14 mph
Saturday Night: S @ 22 kph | 14 mph
Sunday: SSW @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Sunday Night: SSW @ 16 kph | 10 mph
Monday: W @ 15 kph | 9 mph
Monday Night: SE @ 15 kph | 9 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Callaway, MN
Today: 91 %
Tonight: 92 %
Wednesday: 92 %
Wednesday Night: 92 %
Thursday: 92 %
Thursday Night: 88 %
Friday: 88 %
Friday Night: 92 %
Saturday: 92 %
Saturday Night: 96 %
Sunday: 96 %
Sunday Night: 96 %
Monday: 96 %
Monday Night: 98 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Callaway, MN
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 6 cm | 2.36 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Callaway, MN
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Jesus Quotes

Copyright © 2020 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather