Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Brandon, Minnesota
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Brandon, Minnesota Weather: Clear
Clear
4°F
-15.6°C
Wind Chill: -15°F
Observed at: Alexandria, MN Elevation: 1,421 ft | 433 m
Last Updated: January 21, 7:53 AM Timezone: GMT -6
 
Sky Conditions: Clear Temperature: 4°F | -15.6°C
Pressure: 30.27 in | 1025 mb Dewpoint: -2°F | -18.9°C
Humidity: 76% Wind: S 16 mph | S 26 kph
Feels Like: -15°F | -26°C Visibility: 10.0 mi | 16.1 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.00 mm Lat/Long: 45.97 | -95.6
Sunrise: 7:54 AM on 1/21/2020 Sunset: 5:10 PM on 1/21/2020

7 Day Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 1/21/2020
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Brandon, Minnesota is Patchy Blowing Snow
Patchy Blowing Snow
23 |22 °F
-5 |-6 °C
0% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Brandon, Minnesota is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
29 |20 °F
-2 |-7 °C
3% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Brandon, Minnesota is Scattered Snow Showers
Scattered Snow Showers
29 |25 °F
-2 |-4 °C
15% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Brandon, Minnesota is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
30 |23 °F
-1 |-5 °C
10% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Brandon, Minnesota is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
31 |22 °F
-1 |-6 °C
2% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Brandon, Minnesota is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
31 |21 °F
-1 |-6 °C
5% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Brandon, Minnesota is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
32 |27 °F
0 |-3 °C
6% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 1/21/2020
9 AM
9AMweather forecast forBrandon, Minnesota is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
6 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
10 AM
10AMweather forecast forBrandon, Minnesota is Patchy Blowing Snow
Patchy Blowing Snow
10 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
11 AM
11AMweather forecast forBrandon, Minnesota is Patchy Blowing Snow
Patchy Blowing Snow
14 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
12 PM
12PMweather forecast forBrandon, Minnesota is Patchy Blowing Snow
Patchy Blowing Snow
16 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
1 PM
1PMweather forecast forBrandon, Minnesota is Patchy Blowing Snow
Patchy Blowing Snow
19 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
2 PM
2PMweather forecast forBrandon, Minnesota is Patchy Blowing Snow
Patchy Blowing Snow
21 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
3 PM
3PMweather forecast forBrandon, Minnesota is Patchy Blowing Snow
Patchy Blowing Snow
22 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Brandon, MN - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 1/21/2020
Today
Patchy Blowing Snow Mostly Cloudy with Patchy Blowing Snow with a high near 23°F [-5°C]. South wind to around 21 mph [34 kph], with wind gusts to near 36 mph [57 kph]. The dewpoint will be near -3°F [-19°C] with a humidity of 71% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.12 in [1020 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tonight
Patchy Blowing Snow Cloudy with Patchy Blowing Snow with a low around 22°F [-6°C]. South wind to around 15 mph [24 kph], with wind gusts to near 29 mph [46 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 15°F [-9°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.85 in [1011 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 4% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 29°F [-2°C]. South wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 21°F [-6°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.83 in [1010 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 3% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday Night
Isolated Snow Showers Mostly Cloudy with Slight Chance of Light Snow with a low around 20°F [-7°C]. northwest wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 22°F [-6°C] with a humidity of 90% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.91 in [1013 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 10% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday
Scattered Snow Showers Cloudy with Chance of Light Snow with a high near 29°F [-2°C]. North wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 20°F [-6°C] with a humidity of 89% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.00 in [1016 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 15% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday Night
Scattered Snow Showers Cloudy with Chance of Light Snow with a low around 25°F [-4°C]. Northeast wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 24°F [-4°C] with a humidity of 93% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.03 in [1017 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 36% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.46 mm].
Friday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 30°F [-1°C]. Northeast wind to around 7 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 25°F [-4°C] with a humidity of 91% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.12 in [1020 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 10% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 23°F [-5°C]. North wind to around 5 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [9 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 25°F [-4°C] with a humidity of 94% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.21 in [1023 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 6% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 31°F [-1°C]. South wind to around 5 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 24°F [-4°C] with a humidity of 93% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.18 in [1022 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 2% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 22°F [-6°C]. South southwest wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 24°F [-4°C] with a humidity of 96% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.06 in [1018 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 10% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 31°F [-1°C]. South wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 23°F [-5°C] with a humidity of 93% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.00 in [1016 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 5% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 21°F [-6°C]. South southwest wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [14 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 24°F [-4°C] with a humidity of 95% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.00 in [1016 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 7% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 32°F [0°C]. West wind to around 7 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 24°F [-4°C] with a humidity of 91% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 6% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday Night
Snow Cloudy with Very Light Snow with a low around 27°F [-3°C]. East southeast wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 26°F [-3°C] with a humidity of 97% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 21% with a qpf of 0.08 in [1.95 mm].



Forecasts for: QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Brandon, MN
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.46 mm | 0.02 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 1.95 mm | 0.08 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Brandon, MN
Today: S @ 57 kph | 36 mph
Tonight: S @ 46 kph | 29 mph
Wednesday: S @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Wednesday Night: NW @ 15 kph | 9 mph
Thursday: N @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Thursday Night: NE @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Friday: NE @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Friday Night: N @ 9 kph | 6 mph
Saturday: S @ 15 kph | 9 mph
Saturday Night: SSW @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Sunday: S @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Sunday Night: SSW @ 14 kph | 9 mph
Monday: W @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Monday Night: ESE @ 15 kph | 9 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Brandon, MN
Today: 100 %
Tonight: 92 %
Wednesday: 92 %
Wednesday Night: 92 %
Thursday: 92 %
Thursday Night: 96 %
Friday: 96 %
Friday Night: 96 %
Saturday: 96 %
Saturday Night: 96 %
Sunday: 96 %
Sunday Night: 96 %
Monday: 96 %
Monday Night: 98 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Brandon, MN
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.55 cm | 0.22 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 1 cm | 0.39 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Brandon, MN
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Jesus Quotes

Copyright © 2020 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather